IRS says there is no rule against releases tax returns during an audit

trump did not say that there is a rule against releasing tax data during an audit-----he said is lawyer advised against it.

False.

He said he could not, because he was being audited. That comment had no mention of lawyers or advice.
The times I've heard him talk about it, he did say it was his lawyers advice.
That being said, I believe it's probably politically wise for him to no release his tax returns before the election. His taxes are probably much more complicated than the average joe, and if thousands of Hillary supporters search them for something to politicize I'm sure they will find it.

That's the thing right wingers have been hoping for with all those endless investigations. The difference is that all of Hillary's investigations found nothing, and Trump's taxes really do have proof of wrong doing.
No, that isn't what the investigations found. You are demonstrably a liar.

trump did not say that there is a rule against releasing tax data during an audit-----he said is lawyer advised against it.

False.

He said he could not, because he was being audited. That comment had no mention of lawyers or advice.
That being said, I believe it's probably politically wise for him to no release his tax returns before the election. His taxes are probably much more complicated than the average joe, and if thousands of Hillary supporters search them for something to politicize I'm sure they will find it.

That's the thing right wingers have been hoping for with all those endless investigations. The difference is that all of Hillary's investigations found nothing, and Trump's taxes really do have proof of wrong doing.

So now I ask why she hasn't been indicted, and you claim some massive conspiracy theory where all those republicans in all those republican led investigations lied to protect Hillary. They found nothing. You got nothing, because there was nothing to be found.

False.

So now I ask why she hasn't been indicted, and you claim some massive conspiracy theory where all those republicans in all those republican led investigations lied to protect Hillary. They found nothing. You got nothing, because there was nothing to be found.
We've discussed it here for months. If you don't care to read the posts and only want to transmit uninformed opinions go ahead but I'll call you out for what you are.

False.

We've discussed it here for months. If you don't care to read the posts and only want to transmit uninformed opinions go ahead but I'll call you out for what you are.

Bullshit. Show me an indictment or shut the fuck up. If she was guilty of 1/10 of the things the right accuses her of, everything from murder to grand larceny, she would have been in jail long ago. You got nothing but false accusations and lies.

trump did not say that there is a rule against releasing tax data during an audit-----he said his lawyer advised against it.

He's said both. He tried to imply that he was forbidden due to the audit. He then shifted to say that his lawyers advised against it. But both excuses are unconvincing. One thing for sure it's d that Trump has a nasty habit of shifting blame for himself. He always frames things in ways as such as to suggest his decisions are out of his control.

Bullshit. Show me an indictment or shut the fuck up. If she was guilty of 1/10 of the things the right accuses her of, everything from murder to grand larceny, she would have been in jail long ago. You got nothing but false accusations and lies.
Go ahgead and shut me up big guy. What are you, 5'2" with a 3" dick? You sure act like it.

We're been discussing Comey's findings for a while and the problem with the Clinton foundation, some of which Billy has owned up to. No one is going to special deliver it up your ass so you can see it, it's up to you to withdraw from your shell.

trump did not say that there is a rule against releasing tax data during an audit-----he said his lawyer advised against it.

He's said both. He tried to imply that he was forbidden due to the audit. He then shifted to say that his lawyers advised against it. But both excuses are unconvincing. One thing for sure it's d that Trump has a nasty habit of shifting blame for himself. He always frames things in ways as such as to suggest his decisions are out of his control.
Tried to imply? Do you have actual words or just impressions? If you think it's reasonable to release tax forms during an audit you are too stupid to own a business.

This is all silly and academic.

Trump doesn't want to release his taxes for an obvious reason: Doing so would be politically damaging, deservedly or not.

Just factor that in to your overall impression of the guy and move on.

Go ahgead and shut me up big guy. What are you, 5'2" with a 3" dick? You sure act like it.

We're been discussing Comey's findings for a while and the problem with the Clinton foundation, some of which Billy has owned up to. No one is going to special deliver it up your ass so you can see it, it's up to you to withdraw from your shell.

So still no indictments?

So still no indictments?
The idiot has nothing but right wing talking points, and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on his hands.

You write that he said both, then showed he didn't.

Which is it?

He implied?

Libs Want Trump's Tax Returns...And Are Not Getting Them.

The LAW Required Hillary Turn Over ALL Work-Related Documents/Emails...& Did Not Get Them

The COURT Demanded Obama Turn Over The Location of All The Illegals He Dumped All Over The Country...& Has Not Gotten Them YET

The Nation Asked For Barry's Emails He & Hillary Wrote back & Forth Using Her Sever...And Is Not Getting Them

The LAW Required Castro, Reid, & Holder To Be Arrested...& Barry Prevented It From Happening

The Nation Was Promised Transparency...& Instead Got 70% ILLEGAL NON-Compliance with the FOIA From Barry

The world is FULL of 'Disappointment'....Deal With It.

So still no indictments?
The idiot has nothing but right wing talking points, and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on his hands.
And yet another forum fart from the useless VOR.

So still no indictments?
You said they found nothing, when I pointed out they did find problem you shifted it to indictments. LOL. But good to see you hold Trump to the same standards!

Still no quotes? Nobody has to convince you of anything. You may not be convinced that gravity exists, who cares?

Forum List

Back