🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IRS Scandal: The Soros Connection

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
By Joy Tiz (Bio and Archives) Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I've been waiting for this to show and am surprised it came from Canada Free Press blog [an American author]

Whenever something bad happens to America, look for the connection back to Obama’s boss, George Soros. This time, it’s the IRS using its considerable muscle to bully conservative organizations with the ultimate goal of voter suppression.

Jeffrey Lord, writing for The American Spectator points to Jason Furman, Obama’s top economic adviser. It’s a position that, by the way, did not require senate approval. While Lord’s column was focused on 17 year tax cheat, Charlie Rangel who was never harassed by the IRS, it reveals some interesting facts about Furman as well as former IRS
Commissioner Doug Shulman.

Read more – with links - @ IRS Scandal: The Soros Connection

:clap2:

By Joy Tiz (Bio and Archives) Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I've been waiting for this to show and am surprised it came from Canada Free Press blog [an American author]

Whenever something bad happens to America, look for the connection back to Obama’s boss, George Soros. This time, it’s the IRS using its considerable muscle to bully conservative organizations with the ultimate goal of voter suppression.

Jeffrey Lord, writing for The American Spectator points to Jason Furman, Obama’s top economic adviser. It’s a position that, by the way, did not require senate approval. While Lord’s column was focused on 17 year tax cheat, Charlie Rangel who was never harassed by the IRS, it reveals some interesting facts about Furman as well as former IRS
Commissioner Doug Shulman.

Read more – with links - @ IRS Scandal: The Soros Connection

:clap2:

Soros is Obama's boss? I hardly consider info from a blog to be proof of anything, just as I am skeptical of the BS posted by bloggers here. Do you have any credible corroboration?

Forum List

Back