IRS: Yeah, It's A Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should learn to read and understand! I'll give you the legal definition yet again:

From Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary;

Charge -
"A formal accusation of criminal activity. The prosecuting attorney decides on the charges, after reviewing police reports, witness statements, and any other evidence of wrongdoing. Formal charges are announced at an arrested person's arraignment."

Notice how you had to insert the term "legal"?

That's where you lost.
That would be your dodge of dissembling. That was the reason for you to employ the masked man fallacy to dance around the definition of "charge" when it was clearly implied in the legal sense by another. You used a definition from an online source that was convenient for your deflection when that point was broached by another, but when confronted with the actual legal definition, you revert yet again to your fallacy for cover. Your 3D assault ain't working with your obvious and continual dissimulation.
Your shtick is known and getting worn, little one.

Only because it is so much fun.....

....let me rub your face in it again:

"Now, after years of laboring to avoid the public spotlight, Juanita Broaddrick, the woman known in government documents only as "Jane Doe No. 5," has decided to speak out about her sensational yet ancient and unproven allegation that the future president sexually assaulted her in a hotel room a generation ago.

The airing of her charges has come too late to have the impact desired by those who had urged her for so long to go public, now that the Senate has acquitted Clinton at his impeachment trial and virtually assured that he will finish his term in office. But Broaddrick's story is just one of the many loose ends of the Clinton saga that are likely to linger as he moves through the final two years of his presidency.

"It was 20 years ago and I let a man in my room and I had to take my lumps," Broaddrick said in an interview as she described why she waited so long to come forward. "It was a horrible, horrible experience and I just wanted it to go away."
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

"...her sensational yet ancient and unproven allegation..."

Allegation: 'lodgement, lodgment - bringing a charge or accusation against someone'
allegation - definition of allegation by The Free Dictionary

Allegation:
Synonyms
1, 2. charge, accusation; claim, contention.
Allegation | Define Allegation at Dictionary.com

How ya' like that, boyyyyeeeeee?

Notice how you had to insert the term "legal"?

That's where you lost.
That would be your dodge of dissembling. That was the reason for you to employ the masked man fallacy to dance around the definition of "charge" when it was clearly implied in the legal sense by another. You used a definition from an online source that was convenient for your deflection when that point was broached by another, but when confronted with the actual legal definition, you revert yet again to your fallacy for cover. Your 3D assault ain't working with your obvious and continual dissimulation.
Your shtick is known and getting worn, little one.

"Now, after years of laboring to avoid the public spotlight, Juanita Broaddrick, the woman known in government documents only as "Jane Doe No. 5," has decided to speak out about her sensational yet ancient and unproven allegation that the future president sexually assaulted her in a hotel room a generation ago.

The airing of her charges has come too late to have the impact desired by those who had urged her for so long to go public, now that the Senate has acquitted Clinton at his impeachment trial and virtually assured that he will finish his term in office. But Broaddrick's story is just one of the many loose ends of the Clinton saga that are likely to linger as he moves through the final two years of his presidency.

"It was 20 years ago and I let a man in my room and I had to take my lumps," Broaddrick said in an interview as she described why she waited so long to come forward. "It was a horrible, horrible experience and I just wanted it to go away."

Allegation: 'lodgement, lodgment - bringing a charge or accusation against someone'

Allegation:
Synonyms

Same Shit, Different Day! Ya still won't address any of the points made. That's simply more of your 3D, little one, more of your usual shtick.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KohtsEmWY2w"]
151289_600.jpg
[/ame]

Allegation:
Synonyms

Same Shit, Different Day! Ya still won't address any of the points made. That's simply more of your 3D, little one, more of your usual shtick.

1. "...any of the points..."
You have a point ....but, if you part your hair right no one will notice.

2. I stated that Bill 'the rapist' Clinton had been charged several times, by several women.

I documented same, and provided proof of the meaning of 'charged' from several arbiters of the English language....

...you, on the other hand, with very little effort, have earned the “Our Main Source of So-called ‘Greenhouse Gases’ Award"

Wear it proudly!

3. I do have one little query.....you've worked so very hard to support the rapist....

...have you no time left to support the killer, Ted Kennedy?

Seems only fair.

Again - Same Shit, Different Day! Ya still won't address any of the points made. That's simply more of your 3D, little one, more of your usual shtick.

You are so very fearful of addressing the points I've made. Instead, you go off on tangents to avoid it because you'd expose your deceit otherwise. You keep producing yet more straw men rather than being honest. Thou art some outstanding exemplar of the radical right faction!

The notion that non-profit organizations of any kind must refrain from any political activity at all in order to be tax-exempt is obnoxious. The existence of the Sixteenth Amendment is obnoxious. The existence of the income tax is obnoxious. The existence of the IRS is obnoxious.

The entire enterprise is ridiculous and utterly corrupt.

Thanks, Wilson.

Last edited:
Yes, all just COINCIDENCE!!!....Only fucking, cock sucking, liberals that love the Manchurian muslim can claim that as a true possibility!

Surprise! Health and Human Services Emails About Obamacare Rollout Have Been "Destroyed"

townhall ^

The IRS is missing emails. The EPA is missing emails. What's the latest agency to pull the "the dog ate my homework card?"

Daily Check;

did they arrest Lois today ?

LMAO !

What has been arrested is your mental development.

I take that as a NO.

Imagine that.

You moron....what do you attribute the lack of arrest to, other than the widespread milieu of corruption that folks like you have brought to this nation?

Even you can't be so stupid that fail to see the guilt.....

....well...you do continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intellect....

The notion that non-profit organizations of any kind must refrain from any political activity at all in order to be tax-except is obnoxious. The existence of the Sixteenth Amendment is obnoxious. The existence of the income tax is obnoxious. The existence of the IRS is obnoxious.

Thanks, Wilson.

Indeed, that Progressive was wonderful, wasn't he??

The notion that non-profit organizations of any kind must refrain from any political activity at all in order to be tax-except is obnoxious. The existence of the Sixteenth Amendment is obnoxious. The existence of the income tax is obnoxious. The existence of the IRS is obnoxious.

Thanks, Wilson.

Yeah. He was a wonderfully nasty, moralizing little prick of a man. (Just noticed from your reposting that I typed except instead of exempt though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that we have gained access to Lois Lerner's [supposedly lost] emails, what have we learned from them ... ?

Answer: That Republicans are crazy assholes.

C'mon, people, that's not a scandal ... that's already common knowledge.

Thanks, Wilson.

Yeah. He was a wonderfully nasty, moralizing little prick of a man. (Just noticed from your reposting that I typed except instead of exempt though.)

You have to love the fact that the left looks to the likes of Wilson and Sanger as their "role models"............

Last edited:
Now that we have gained access to Lois Lerner's [supposedly lost] emails, what have we learned from them ... ?

Oh really? What, we can rely on MSNBC for their high standards of "journalism" to prove your point? Go away.

What has been arrested is your mental development.

I take that as a NO.

Imagine that.

You moron....what do you attribute the lack of arrest to, other than the widespread milieu of corruption that folks like you have brought to this nation?

Even you can't be so stupid that fail to see the guilt.....

....well...you do continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intellect....

A wise man once said "same shit different day" ....

Oh really? What, we can rely on MSNBC for their high standards of "journalism" to prove your point? Go away.
Don't be ridiculous... we don't need MSNBC to know that Republicans are crazy assholes. :eusa_doh: Again, no scandal here.

Last edited:
Wondering.....if it had been known in advance that Barack Obama would use the Internal Revenue Service against political enemies....

...how many who voted for him, wouldn't have?

BTW....comparing Obama to the Left's bête noire, Richard Nixon...

Nixon talked about using the IRS against his enemies....but never did.

Obama did.

The clues and warnings about this thug in the White House were there.....

Interesting side note, Nixon resigned 40 years ago for merely suggesting that he should do what Barack Obama has actually done, used the IRS against political enemies.

Yet the little Goebbels of the MSM demand that Obama is blameless and perfect in every way....

This perfectly illustrates how the times have changed. Nixon - whether you loved him or hated him - did the honorable thing and resigned when it was learned that he, indeed, had knowledge of the Watergate break in. The liberal Nazi press attacked him relentlessly and he saw no way out.

Fast forward to today

The liberal Nazi press covers up everything this thug from Chicago, making them as culpable as this coward we now have. Scandal after scandal after scandal. Lie after lie after lie after lie and STILL they protect this bullshit artist. Not only has this clown shown himself to be inept, incompetent and probably impotent as well, but the press has show itself to be utterly corrupt and as useless as tits on a bull. Not one American with an ounce of sense will ever trust them again.

"America's watch dog" - Bullshit.

Don't be ridiculous... we don't need MSNBC to know that Republicans are crazy assholes. :eusa_doh: Again, scandal here.

After November, you'll have a lot more of those "crazy assholes" to deal with. Gotta love it! :D

Don't be ridiculous... we don't need MSNBC to know that Republicans are crazy assholes. :eusa_doh: Again, scandal here.

After November, you'll have a lot more of those "crazy assholes" to deal with. Gotta love it! :D

So? The house is still going to be controlled by Republicans in the Senate is still going to be controlled by Democrats. So what difference does it make if there are a few more crazy assholes in Congress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back