IRS: Yeah, It's A Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously political Tea Party groups got scrutinized because they were applying for tax breaks available only to non-political groups.

There is no scandal.

the multiple investigations conducted by Republicans that have yet to turn up squat are ball fluffers ?

I knew it.

Has Lois been arrested YET ?

:lol:

This is the sort of post that illustrates the "the heck with honesty, winning is all that counts" tenet that I have come to expect from bottom-feeding low-lifes that support the Alinsky-Ayers-Obama types.

It goes beyond the stupidity that the poster generally provides, to a kind of disreputable character that, at one time, was found in only the most loathsome of creatures.

Sadly, many easily led, find it acceptable today....and explains the 40% approval rating of this President.

because the Republicans haven't found anything after investigation after investigation I'm dishonest, disreputable, and found loathsome?

uh huh ....:lol:

"because the Republicans haven't found anything after investigation after investigation I'm dishonest, disreputable, and found loathsome?"

No, you dunce!

No criteria is necessary....you're simply 'dishonest, disreputable, and found loathsome.'

And you left out stupid.

This is the sort of post that illustrates the "the heck with honesty, winning is all that counts" tenet that I have come to expect from bottom-feeding low-lifes that support the Alinsky-Ayers-Obama types.

It goes beyond the stupidity that the poster generally provides, to a kind of disreputable character that, at one time, was found in only the most loathsome of creatures.

Sadly, many easily led, find it acceptable today....and explains the 40% approval rating of this President.

because the Republicans haven't found anything after investigation after investigation I'm dishonest, disreputable, and found loathsome?

Hard to uncover a smoking gun when the chief witness refuses to testify and all her emails have evaporated like some magical faggot dust.

Most people don't mind partisanship; what we loathe is dirty scumbags such as yourself who will take any advantage available, whether righteous or through lies and obfuscation. Your moral compass is frozen at zero. Go fuck yourself. :eusa_clap:

Kinda like the Leftist boot-lickers who claim that Bill Clinton was never convicted of rape in a court.

It is not a scandal.
It is a national disgrace that is unfortunately more likely to occur again because they will get away with it.
And make no mistake about it - they will get away with it..whether Lerner is made the scape goat or not - those involved will get away with it.
It is also likely to occur again because the media has given Obama a complete pass on his "there is no scandal" comments and hand-in-hand repeat the White House and Democrat theme that this is a "witch hunt".
The most powerful branch of government that has the greatest effect and authority over the citizenry knowingly/willingly and in a concerted manner used their power to harm those they disagree with.
That is not just a scandal.

1scan·dal noun \ˈskan-dəl\
: an occurrence in which people are shocked and upset because of behavior that is morally or legally wrong

I'll have to see some more compelling evidence before I make up my mind. I think it is very possible that some criminal lines were crossed, but I just haven't seen any compelling evidence of that yet. We'll see.

Same.

In light of the tragedy of the ballad of the lost hard-drives, and Lerner's 5th, chances are now close to zero. I guess that doesn't factor into the equation for you two patriots.

George Will: Miraculous that 6 other IRS computers crashed - "Religions were founded on less"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for putting Lois behind bars if anything criminal surfaces and she is found guilty.

Either the Republicans are incompetent investigators or there's nothing criminal to find.

Pretty simple.

I'm guessing that the phrase "Pretty simple" seems to occur with amazing regularity in connection with your name.

True?

"because the Republicans haven't found anything after investigation after investigation I'm dishonest, disreputable, and found loathsome?"

No, you dunce!

No criteria is necessary....you're simply 'dishonest, disreputable, and found loathsome.'

And you left out stupid.

the Republicans won't do their job to satisfy you and I'm stupid ?

keep slobbering, you're getting smarter with every post.

Obviously political Tea Party groups got scrutinized because they were applying for tax breaks available only to non-political groups.

There is no scandal.

Let's concentrate on the usual import of your posts:

There is no honesty there.

In light of the tragedy of the ballad of the lost hard-drives, and Lerner's 5th, chances are now close to zero. I guess that doesn't factor into the equation for you two patriots.

The lost hard drives make it look bad, but appearances do not a case make, especially not beyond a reasonable doubt which is in accordance with being a Patriot.

Shall we throw ppl in prison based on assumptions, or really suspicious appearing situations? That makes no sense.

Yup. Gotta agree 100% here.

I know there are some who are invested politically in a rush to judgement.
I know there are some who are invested politically in a rush to exoneration.

But I am neither. I'll weigh the evidence for myself as it is presented.

The lost hard drives make it look bad, but appearances do not a case make, especially not beyond a reasonable doubt which is in accordance with being a Patriot.

Shall we throw ppl in prison based on assumptions, or really suspicious appearing situations? That makes no sense.

Here's a test. Imagine the George W. Bush were president and the IRS treated liberal groups the way Lois & Co. did. Would you still be so blase about it?

No, you dunce!

And you left out stupid.

Got your name-tag right there: "and I'm stupid"

You make this so easy...er, simple.

No, you dunce!

And you left out stupid.

Brilliant !

Here's a test. Imagine the George W. Bush were president and the IRS treated liberal groups the way Lois & Co. did. Would you still be so blase about it?

I'm not a liberal, I only play one at USMB to be a devil's advocate to mean spirited people.

That aside, the answer is that your question has a flawed implication.

What's that mean?

It means that your response to my post about needing evidence beyond a reasonable doubt - calling it being "blasé" - is an inaccurate description; therefore, comparing my being blasé now (when I'm not) to if this occurred under GWB is a flawed premise in your question.

I'm not a liberal, I only play one at USMB to be a devil's advocate to mean spirited people.

What's that mean?

It means that your response to my post about needing evidence beyond a reasonable doubt - calling it being "blasé" - is an inaccurate description; therefore, comparing my being blasé now (when I'm not) to if this occurred under GWB is a flawed premise in your question.

:beer:

Birther running out of steam....Obamacare running out of steam....Benghazi running out of steam....

Where to turn to next??? Oh yeah, IRS, let's fire that one up once again!!

Brilliant !

If this post is a request to change your name-tag from "and I'm stupid" to "Brilliant," .....

.....sorry to inform you but it doesn't pass the laugh test.

Birther running out of steam....Obamacare running out of steam....Benghazi running out of steam....

Where to turn to next??? Oh yeah, IRS, let's fire that one up once again!!

So.....what are you afraid of?

What's that mean?

I'm often called "liberal" on here too. (Not sure if it is my support of the 2nd Amendment, my support of Israel, my anti-abortion stance, my craving for a balanced budget and fiscal responsibility, or what) but, IMHO - if you are only interested in enforcing the U.S. Constitution when it protects your buddies - and not when it protects those you disagree with - then you really don't give two shits about the Constitution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back