Is An Electoral Red Wave Inevitable?

One this is for sure, no electoral victories will have any real validity. They system is rife with fraud. Or so I have read.

Your News, Your Network | OAN Live Newsroom
UPDATED 2:03 PM PT – Friday September 30, 2022

Democrats are seeing a new wave of confidence with the midterms just over a month away. Was the red wave just an illusion for Republicans? Joe Biden is claiming legislative victories but does that translate into midterm success? One America’s Tom McGrath and Dana Alexa discussed the topic.

Must click link to see video: LINK

ME: I don't believe any poll at this point. I have to go with my gut and believe that enough independents and good people see the hate and destructive policies of the Democrats and will not let them win.
You shouldn't believe polls.

The Red Whimper And 4 Other Takeaways From Election Night​

The “red wave” never materialized for Republicans as Donald Trump-endorsed candidates floundered across the country.

You shouldn't believe polls.

The Red Whimper And 4 Other Takeaways From Election Night​

The “red wave” never materialized for Republicans as Donald Trump-endorsed candidates floundered across the country.

Conservatives and Republicans were touting how they were gonna kick the crap out of the Democrats this election in a "Red Wave".

It never materialized.

What happened? And, because it never occurred, think that Trump is still gonna announce a run for the presidency next week?

Conservatives and Republicans were touting how they were gonna kick the crap out of the Democrats this election in a "Red Wave".

It never materialized.

What happened? And, because it never occurred, think that Trump is still gonna announce a run for the presidency next week?
Well notice the incumbent Governor of GA beat Staci Abrams. If I recall, the GOP in GA told Trump to go fuck himself when he asked them to go along with rigging the election results. So Brian Kemp wasn't an election denier.

Perhaps Republicans shouldn't run election denier nuts.

Although, Majorie did win

This is going to be fun with her having more power in the House. Should help us in 2024.

I have to go with my gut and believe that enough independents and good people see the hate and destructive policies of the Democrats and will not let them win.
You said this hilarious horseshit with absolutely no sense of irony. :lol:

Forum List

Back