antifa.jpg isis.jpg

Attachments

• antifa.jpg
    antifa.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 63
  • antifa.jpg
    antifa.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 65
We'll partner with whomever we need to and take them out later. For righteousness' sake of course.

LOL Don't like violent groups of any ilk, but it is your kind that is talking about killing fellow Americans.

The fascists trying to hide by calling others fascists! The media has stopped calling them Antifa, and started calling them the black block because their uniform is black with black masks.

I suggest they get together for a no holds barred, anything goes, knock down drag out melee.

and I have the perfect place for it...

th

I cant seem to find the beserkly video where the cops just sat in their cars and let it go down.
They kept a poker face through it all as Trump supporters kicked the shit out of the antifa pussies.

And yet the left thinks the police and military will assist them if they "rise up" heh

I cant seem to find the beserkly video where the cops just sat in their cars and let it go down.
They kept a poker face through it all as Trump supporters kicked the shit out of the antifa pussies.

:lol:

You think the Trump supporters won that fight?

Aside from the neo-nazi beating up women, the Trump supporters got the shit kicked out of them.

Aside from the neo-nazi beating up women, the Trump supporters got the shit kicked out of them.

Yeah.....thats why the antifa pussies were running away.

That would be a gross mischaracterization, to say the very least. ANTIFA is a distinctly violent, anti free speech, authoritarian, extremist group of ignorant dilettantes.

LOL Don't like violent groups of any ilk, but it is your kind that is talking about killing fellow Americans.
Why should the black block be FORCED on us as fellow Americans? Accepting their loyalty and citizenship should be a choice we are allowed to make.

University students vote to make American flag optional

You're not a "we", clown. Don't try to speak for anyone else.
ANTIFA.....street thugs in black shirts. Some people are evidently just a little too stupid to grasp the irony.

I wonder if it could be more obvious that ANTIFA was created to provoke the kind of violence that would justify a response of imposing an actual police state?

And what kind of dummy would actually believe that these kind of violent protests and counter protests will lead to something constructive? What kind of fucking idiot would you have to be?

That would be a gross mischaracterization, to say the very least. ANTIFA is a distinctly violent, anti free speech, authoritarian, extremist group of ignorant dilettantes.

...and you call yourself an anarchist.

Let me guess - you were cheering when the neo-nazi beat up a girl, right?

Forum List

Back