Is AOC Also Terrified Of Doorbells?

What does this have to do with AOC?

She's a prototype millennials ain't she? I predicted that Pelousy's comment about wanting Trump in prison was a result of her being ratted out by one of her own kind. I predicted Mehico would fold when JD threatened to tariff them. And now I'm predicting AOC is terrified of her doorbell and thousands of other things most people wouldn't understand.

Trump is an obese elderly male, is he the prototype for diabetes and incontinence?

Something is turning his skin orange

I always assumed he did that on purpose. Makes sense, it's just a build up of bile in his system.

She bragged about being frightened by her garbage disposal a few weeks back. Over the weekend she literally ran from a GOP guy who's going to run against her next year..FLED like a frightened bunny. Now we find out millennials are afraid of....their doorbell. Sure, it's well-known that burglars often ring the doorbell to see if anybody is home. So why not go to the door, peek out and see who's there? By hiding, they believe nobody is home and break in. There's some truly scary things that can happen on your front porch....like this freak who licks doorbell buttons. :eusa_hand:

screen-shot-2019-01-16-at-12-12-35-am-copy.jpg

Or is this just another way of avoiding confrontation with the real world? One woman called her doorbell "an anxiety button". According to this article, they prefer to TEXT their arrival by saying "here". There are even Gen Y who have disconnected their doorbell because they see it as a micro-aggression....most doorbell buttons are light-colored or white....racist....and elitist because they can afford one.

Have millennials killed the doorbell? People admit they're 'too scared' to answer the 'aggressive' ring - and don't open the door to visitors unless they TEXT

Doorbells are not a regional technology, nor do they have a history of being banned in New York like garbage disposals, which is why people there would not have seen one.

What a fucking dumbass thread.

Talk about derangement syndrome, the article has nothing to do with AOC. It's just that millennials like to text when they arrive at someone's house rather than ring the doorbell.

Lot's of people do that, the world will get by just fine.

What is going on with the wingnuts around here? When did a post like this pass as being a legitimate topic for Politics?

I love the advent of texting because I hate talking on the phone, but if somebody stood at my front door and texted me I'd say, "Dude, I have a fucking doorbell."

I usually text when I'm approaching, not at the literal door. Then again, who gives a fuck, really?

I don't understand dimocraps thinking Chiquita Kruschev is 'attractive'

I think she's butt-ugly.

I wouldn't touch that thing even if she promised not to tell anybody.

4cereal

Besides, I haven't had all my shots updated

Doorbells are not a regional technology, nor do they have a history of being banned in New York, which is why people there would not have seen one.

It wasn't a a dumb threat before you arrived....no doorbells in New Yawk? you need to see a psychiatrist.

Doorbells are not a regional technology, nor do they have a history of being banned in New York like garbage disposals, which is why people there would not have seen one.

It wasn't a a dumb threat before you arrived....no doorbells in New Yawk? you need to see a psychiatrist.

Who said there are no doorbells in New Yawk? You need to see a reading teacher.

First thing they'll teach you is that every sentence begins with an uppercase letter.

As I said --- what a fucking dumbass thread.

She bragged about being frightened by her garbage disposal a few weeks back. Over the weekend she literally ran from a GOP guy who's going to run against her next year..FLED like a frightened bunny. Now we find out millennials are afraid of....their doorbell. Sure, it's well-known that burglars often ring the doorbell to see if anybody is home. So why not go to the door, peek out and see who's there? By hiding, they believe nobody is home and break in. There's some truly scary things that can happen on your front porch....like this freak who licks doorbell buttons. :eusa_hand:

screen-shot-2019-01-16-at-12-12-35-am-copy.jpg

Or is this just another way of avoiding confrontation with the real world? One woman called her doorbell "an anxiety button". According to this article, they prefer to TEXT their arrival by saying "here". There are even Gen Y who have disconnected their doorbell because they see it as a micro-aggression....most doorbell buttons are light-colored or white....racist....and elitist because they can afford one.

Have millennials killed the doorbell? People admit they're 'too scared' to answer the 'aggressive' ring - and don't open the door to visitors unless they TEXT
Con-servative Republican Christians.....AOC 24/7 :71:

I despise doorbells. Means someone is there I don't want to talk to. Everybody else pretty much walks in. If the door is looked they walk around to the back and pound on the sliding door because they know our doorbell is at the opposite end of the house from where we usually are. There is no hiding once they are around back---too much glass to see through.

Forum List

Back