Is AOC Also Terrified Of Doorbells?

Talk about derangement syndrome, the article has nothing to do with AOC. It's just that millennials like to text when they arrive at someone's house rather than ring the doorbell.

Lot's of people do that, the world will get by just fine.

What is going on with the wingnuts around here? When did a post like this pass as being a legitimate topic for Politics?

Do you ever wonder why you've never been invited to a party?

Because I don't like white pointy hats and prefer to text my arrival and not have the host freakout? Those aren't my kind of parties.
Your “host” didn’t freak out because you rang the doorbell. He freaked out because of the restraining order to keep you away from his children. Texting didn’t help.

Con-servative Republican Christians.....AOC 24/7 :71:

So you're not concerned she's possessed by the Devil?

Dsmy0mHVAAEnnyO.jpg
Stop killing ducks to make duck tape! -AOC

She bragged about being frightened by her garbage disposal a few weeks back. Over the weekend she literally ran from a GOP guy who's going to run against her next year..FLED like a frightened bunny. Now we find out millennials are afraid of....their doorbell. Sure, it's well-known that burglars often ring the doorbell to see if anybody is home. So why not go to the door, peek out and see who's there? By hiding, they believe nobody is home and break in. There's some truly scary things that can happen on your front porch....like this freak who licks doorbell buttons. :eusa_hand:

screen-shot-2019-01-16-at-12-12-35-am-copy.jpg

Or is this just another way of avoiding confrontation with the real world? One woman called her doorbell "an anxiety button". According to this article, they prefer to TEXT their arrival by saying "here". There are even Gen Y who have disconnected their doorbell because they see it as a micro-aggression....most doorbell buttons are light-colored or white....racist....and elitist because they can afford one.

Have millennials killed the doorbell? People admit they're 'too scared' to answer the 'aggressive' ring - and don't open the door to visitors unless they TEXT

She's terrified of the ones that fart.

Jo

Talk about derangement syndrome, the article has nothing to do with AOC. It's just that millennials like to text when they arrive at someone's house rather than ring the doorbell.

What is going on with the wingnuts around here? When did a post like this pass as being a legitimate topic for Politics?

I love the advent of texting because I hate talking on the phone, but if somebody stood at my front door and texted me I'd say, "Dude, I have a fucking doorbell."

I usually text when I'm approaching, not at the literal door. Then again, who gives a fuck, really?

That I actually like. When people text me, "Almost there." Texting at the front door is just fucking weird.

Because I don't like white pointy hats and prefer to text my arrival and not have the host freakout? Those aren't my kind of parties.
Your “host” didn’t freak out because you rang the doorbell. He freaked out because of the restraining order to keep you away from his children. Texting didn’t help.

Kind of gross, dude. I think there is a board policy about things not to accuse other posters of.

I love the advent of texting because I hate talking on the phone, but if somebody stood at my front door and texted me I'd say, "Dude, I have a fucking doorbell."

I usually text when I'm approaching, not at the literal door. Then again, who gives a fuck, really?

That I actually like. When people text me, "Almost there." Texting at the front door is just fucking weird.

Agree.

Something is turning his skin orange

Didn't I tell you people this before?

I'm 99% sure it's astaxanthin

7 Health Claims About Astaxanthin

You need to pay more attention

Ummm.... maybe you do. Essplain those white circles around the eyes.

Oooooopsie.

The skin under the eyes is very different.

Why are you so stupid?

essplain that one

That's what I just told you, isn't it.

Lurn too reed.

Kind of gross, dude. I think there is a board policy about things not to accuse other posters of.
Comfort button got pushed. Kinda sucks, huh?

She bragged about being frightened by her garbage disposal a few weeks back. Over the weekend she literally ran from a GOP guy who's going to run against her next year..FLED like a frightened bunny. Now we find out millennials are afraid of....their doorbell. Sure, it's well-known that burglars often ring the doorbell to see if anybody is home. So why not go to the door, peek out and see who's there? By hiding, they believe nobody is home and break in. There's some truly scary things that can happen on your front porch....like this freak who licks doorbell buttons. :eusa_hand:

screen-shot-2019-01-16-at-12-12-35-am-copy.jpg

Or is this just another way of avoiding confrontation with the real world? One woman called her doorbell "an anxiety button". According to this article, they prefer to TEXT their arrival by saying "here". There are even Gen Y who have disconnected their doorbell because they see it as a micro-aggression....most doorbell buttons are light-colored or white....racist....and elitist because they can afford one.

Have millennials killed the doorbell? People admit they're 'too scared' to answer the 'aggressive' ring - and don't open the door to visitors unless they TEXT

Doorbells are not a regional technology, nor do they have a history of being banned in New York like garbage disposals, which is why people there would not have seen one.

What a fucking dumbass thread.
I thought NYC buildings had buzzers to let you in,

I despise doorbells. Means someone is there I don't want to talk to. Everybody else pretty much walks in. If the door is looked they walk around to the back and pound on the sliding door because they know our doorbell is at the opposite end of the house from where we usually are. There is no hiding once they are around back---too much glass to see through.

Reminiscent of the old "Alabama search warrant".

Sheriff comes to the door and sends the deputy around to the back door. Sheriff rings the doorbell and the deputy yells,
"COME ON IN".

Comfort button got pushed. Kinda sucks, huh?

Yeah , I'm not comfortable with the topic.

Phone for trolling threads...
Doorbell remains to force Jehovahs Witnesses and sales people to stand there foolishly ringing a bell in vain, or, simply put, just plain spite.

You can avoid the Jehovahs by not having a doormat.....they won't enter a house unless they can brush the Devil off their shoes when they leave. I pose as a Chinese speaking criminal when they come to my door...if I can't make them take off running I feel I've failed.

Phone for trolling threads...
Doorbell remains to force Jehovahs Witnesses and sales people to stand there foolishly ringing a bell in vain, or, simply put, just plain spite.

You can avoid the Jehovahs by not having a doormat.....they won't enter a house unless they can brush the Devil off their shoes when they leave. I pose as a Chinese speaking criminal when they come to my door...if I can't make them take off running I feel I've failed.

Might as well make this worthless thread about something.

Got a link to the doormat thing?

Of course, ALL these Tide-pod-eating, millenial pussies are terrified of the "micro-aggression" standard house doorbell feature that's INTENDED for guests to use as a friendly greeting. When the doorbell rings, the world's most damaged generation immediately panics and has to run to their "safe spaces" and play with stuffed animals like the fearful overgrown toddlers they are.

Guess what! At worst, a guest ringing the doorbell is a trivial pain in the ass, nothing more! Nothing scary or dangerous, for fuck's sake!!! I have never suffered any harm as a result of answering my doorbell, believe it or not.

Forum List

Back