Is Austin that great

Sure. Fat, unshaven, smelly liberal women of which most of whom are lesbians. And gay men sucking each other's dicks in public.

Never set foot in Hippe Hollow the whole time I live there.
If you never went there, then how do you know so much about it? Did you hear all that from fat unshaven, smelly trump supporters who were sucking each others dicks in public?

They want to turn Texas blue. :mad-61:

One only hopes and prays.....that all blessed patriots in Texas, know what they are doing to do, to prevent this tragedy from happening.

Texas will never be a blue shithole state.

If you never went there, then how do you know so much about it? Did you hear all that from fat unshaven, smelly trump supporters who were sucking each others dicks in public?

Are you going to be a disgusting piece of shit the rest of your life, or do you have some kind of a plan to turn your life around?

You're a disgusting piece of shit.
I am? You're the one who is an expert on fat, unshaven, smelly women and trump supporters who suck each other's dicks in public. I guess you and I hung out in different places, because I never saw any of the stuff you say you did.

I've been to Austin , Pennsylvania and that's a nice city in Potter County. But libs wouldn't like it due to the high number of honkies living there. Austin PA reached its peak in 1910, and has been in a bit of decline since, but the suburbs around Austin are very rural and the place has a lot to recommend it.

Are you going to be a disgusting piece of shit the rest of your life, or do you have some kind of a plan to turn your life around?
I was once addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around.

Sure. Fat, unshaven, smelly liberal women of which most of whom are lesbians. And gay men sucking each other's dicks in public.

Never set foot in Hippe Hollow the whole time I live there.

Back before it became a fag hangout it was pretty cool.
There were actual naked chicks laying around on the rocks.
If you're in a boat dont get within rock throwing range.

They want to turn Texas blue. :mad-61:

One only hopes and prays.....that all blessed patriots in Texas, know what they are doing to do, to prevent this tragedy from happening.
What are you going to do? Houston/Dallas/SA/Austin greater metros are what 15mm people now? If it weren't for gerrymandering you'd already be a distinct minority.

Zincwarrior

Dallas metro with illegals is over 8 million I bet and Houston is right behind

Houston is bigger than Dallas in population and size.
If you cross Houston at its widest you'll drive 100 miles.

Interesting facts....

Screenshot_20220130-122048_Facebook.jpg

Forum List

Back