Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

Reverend Wright has NOT DENIED anything in Klein's book that references him!
Wright hasn't commented on the book *at all*. Not to refute it, not to agree with it. He has said nothing. And nothing is exactly what you've presented to back any part of Klein's story. Worse, when the 'recordings' were shared with Hannity and The Blaze....both dropped the story.

Why? Klein claims to have recordings verifiying his claims. Yet they magically vanish the moment you ask to listen to them. And those that have, immediately abandon Klein and his claims.

You've got nothing. Given Hannity and The Blaze's abandonment of Klein and his accusations, you've got less than nothing. And until you've presented evidence to back Klein's accusations, there's nothing to refute.

You fail again.

Wright hasn't commented on the book *at all*. Not to refute it, not to agree with it. He has said nothing. And nothing is exactly what you've presented to back any part of Klein's story. Worse, when the 'recordings' were shared with Hannity and The Blaze....both dropped the story.

Why? Klein claims to have recordings verifiying his claims. Yet they magically vanish the moment you ask to listen to them. And those that have, immediately abandon Klein and his claims.

You've got nothing. Given Hannity and The Blaze's abandonment of Klein and his accusations, you've got less than nothing. And until you've presented evidence to back Klein's accusations, there's nothing to refute.

You fail again.

Wouldn't YOU condemn a book if YOU were the one quoted maliciously about the president? You don't have to confirm what is written if true, but FALSE???

A story only has so much time before something else replaces it, such as the IRS scandal, the VA scandal, the Benghazi scandal, the Traitor for terrorists scandal, The Immigration scandal, the RED LINE scandal, the Bundy scandal, etc., etc. ALL more important than the Manchurian muslim being a muslim! :badgrin:

You fail again.

Wouldn't YOU condemn a book if YOU were the one quoted maliciously about the president? You don't have to confirm what is written if true, but FALSE???

Wright has been the target of a litany of malicious nonsense for more than half a decade. In almost every case, he ignores it. But this time, his lack of a response means that he agrees with the malicious nonsense being attributed to him?

Um, no. You're imagining agreement, just like you're imagining evidence to back Klein's narrative.

In reality, you have neither. And without evidence to back Klein's accusations, there's nothing to refute. As you've factually established nothing.

Try again.

You fail again.

Wright has been the target of a litany of malicious nonsense for more than half a decade. In almost every case, he ignores it. But this time, his lack of a response means that he agrees with the malicious nonsense being attributed to him?

Um, no. You're imagining agreement, just like you're imagining evidence to back Klein's narrative.

In reality, you have neither. And without evidence to back Klein's accusations, there's nothing to refute. As you've factually established nothing.

Try again.

Perhaps, the supposed book the good Rev. is writing on Obama and him have something to do with his attitude! The facts have been presented, because you don't like the rational outcome means nothing. The power of this tyrant is now historic. Having been taken to SCOTUS over a dozen times in the last year only to be bitch slapped by them shows how tyrannical he is, YET he will still disobey their directives and try to manipulate his E.O.'s to bypass Congress on Immigration, among other things!

Try again.

Perhaps, the supposed book the good Rev. is writing on Obama and him have something to do with his attitude! The facts have been presented, because you don't like the rational outcome means nothing. The power of this tyrant is now historic. Having been taken to SCOTUS over a dozen times in the last year only to be bitch slapped by them shows how tyrannical he is, YET he will still disobey their directives and try to manipulate his E.O.'s to bypass Congress on Immigration, among other things!

Laughing...so not only are you basing your argument on the baseless accusations of a for profit *writer* trying to sell you his book, who can't back up anything he says. Now you're imagining agreement from Wright in a book that doesn't even exist yet.

Ah, conspiracy theorists. They are a big bag of chuckles sometimes.

Try again.

Laughing...so not only are you basing your argument on the baseless accusations of a for profit *writer* trying to sell you his book, who can't back up anything he says. Now you're imagining agreement from Wright in a book that doesn't even exist yet.

Ah, conspiracy theorists. They are a big bag of chuckles sometimes.

After all what Wright has said about Obuma, after having been thrown under the obuma short bus, he might just end up dead, a la Donald Young!

That Chicago THUG culture of the democrats is notorious for such things!

After all what Wright has said about Obuma, after having been thrown under the obuma short bus, he might just end up dead, a la Donald Young!

Oh wow. Yet another conspiracy, backed by jack shyte. You've already offered us the red herrings of the IRS investigations, USSC rulings and now 'Donald Young' as desperate attempts to change the topic.

Laughing....I take it things aren't going well with Klein and his baseless accusations backed by nothing.

The funny part? It never even occured to you to question Klein, verify the audio, or do anything but obediently gobble down whatever partisan pablum was thrust down your gullet.....without a single thought or question.

You can't teach that.

Oh wow. Yet another conspiracy, backed by jack shyte. You've already offered us the red herrings of the IRS investigations, USSC rulings and now 'Donald Young' as desperate attempts to change the topic.

Laughing....I take it things aren't going well with Klein and his baseless accusations backed by nothing.

The funny part? It never even occured to you to question Klein, verify the audio, or do anything but obediently gobble down whatever partisan pablum was thrust down your gullet.....without a single thought or question.

You can't teach that.

Hillary’s Book Loses #1 Spot On NYT Bestseller’s List To A Book Slamming Her

Read more: Hillary's Book Loses #1 Spot On New York Times List To Klein | The Daily Caller

I haven't read his book yet, have you?

You can't teach that.

Read more: Hillary's Book Loses #1 Spot On New York Times List To Klein | The Daily Caller

Squirrel!

Try again. So far you've presented exactly jack shyte backing any part of Klein's accusations. Leaving me with nothing to refute, as you have yet to factually establish any of your claims.

You can't teach that.

Squirrel!

Try again. So far you've presented exactly jack shyte backing any part of Klein's accusations. Leaving me with nothing to refute, as you have yet to factually establish any of your claims.

So you haven't read Klein's book either. Klein is under no obligation to release any audio of that interview, simply because you don't believe him, while Wright doesn't contest it! Seems simple enough to most to believe Klein then!

Just wondering how much they pay you to infiltrate a forum to propagandize it?

So you haven't read Klein's book either. Klein is under no obligation to release any audio of that interview, simply because you don't believe him, while Wright doesn't contest it! Seems simple enough to most to believe Klein then!

'No obligation'? He can make up whatever he wants. Fiction writers do it all the time. But if you cite his claims as factual, you need to be able to back them with more than just Klein citing Klein.

And you can't. You've got exactly jack shyte backing Klein's accusations. Leaving me with nothing to refute, as you haven't factually established anything.

Try again.

Just wondering how much they pay you to infiltrate a forum to propagandize it?

Laughing.....yet another conspiracy! Predictably backed by your patented 'jack shyte', with a healthy side of random paranoia and partisan hysteria.

Silly man......I shred your conspiracies for free. And you'd be shocked at how little effort it takes.

Given his background, we pretty much know he's been a Muslim in the past so maybe the better question is....is he still a Muslim?

barackobamasomalidress.jpg

When you look at his behavior, his past quotes like 'standing with the Muslims" and the call to prayer "being a beautiful sound", it's hard to believe he ever changed his faith. We know his membership in Rev. Wright's church was more about the black-liberation dogma being taught there than Christianity. We haven't seen BHO in church on Sunday other than once or twice in well over 5 years; and those were simply photo ops he and the girls were smirking about as the cameras clicked. He's showing ZERO concern over the slaughter of Christians in northern Africa and the ME. He's openly hostile to Israel. And doesn't seem to care if Iran gets the bomb.

Does it matter if he's a Muslim? Well, since the most of the Muslim world wants the US burned to the ground I'd say it matters. It matters because supposedly "peaceful" Muslims have yet to stand up to the jihadists in their midst and demand they stand down. We've had major wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; both of which BHO has either quit or is quitting when victories were at hand.

Is the defense that he's DRONED several Muslim warlords prove he is at war with radical Islam? Most in the intel community believes he's been doing that as a favor to the Pakis who fear a radical takeover. He avoids attacking the Haqqani network that held Bergdahl and is responsible for most of the Taliban attacks on US Forces in Afghanistan.

So I submit there is little evidence to prove he's renounced his childhood adoption of the Muslim faith while going to school in Indonesia. I submit he may well indeed be an apostate Muslim because we've seen him drinking beer and eating a pork hotdog. Or is that simply a ploy to throw us off his true nature?
huh_zps297f809f.png

In my estimation probably not a practicing Muslim or Christian. by some of his aactions one could think he is dissolusioned with western society. Maybe he has Sympathies towards Muslims in general. Perhaps that is why he releasedsome of the gitmo detainees he has.Perhaps he feels that he understands where Muslims are coming from better than his political peers, I dont think that would be supprising if his father was Muslim, and Im sure his mother would have been an influence there as well,

Given his background, we pretty much know he's been a Muslim in the past so maybe the better question is....is he still a Muslim?

barackobamasomalidress.jpg

When you look at his behavior, his past quotes like 'standing with the Muslims" and the call to prayer "being a beautiful sound", it's hard to believe he ever changed his faith. We know his membership in Rev. Wright's church was more about the black-liberation dogma being taught there than Christianity. We haven't seen BHO in church on Sunday other than once or twice in well over 5 years; and those were simply photo ops he and the girls were smirking about as the cameras clicked. He's showing ZERO concern over the slaughter of Christians in northern Africa and the ME. He's openly hostile to Israel. And doesn't seem to care if Iran gets the bomb.

Does it matter if he's a Muslim? Well, since the most of the Muslim world wants the US burned to the ground I'd say it matters. It matters because supposedly "peaceful" Muslims have yet to stand up to the jihadists in their midst and demand they stand down. We've had major wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; both of which BHO has either quit or is quitting when victories were at hand.

Is the defense that he's DRONED several Muslim warlords prove he is at war with radical Islam? Most in the intel community believes he's been doing that as a favor to the Pakis who fear a radical takeover. He avoids attacking the Haqqani network that held Bergdahl and is responsible for most of the Taliban attacks on US Forces in Afghanistan.

So I submit there is little evidence to prove he's renounced his childhood adoption of the Muslim faith while going to school in Indonesia. I submit he may well indeed be an apostate Muslim because we've seen him drinking beer and eating a pork hotdog. Or is that simply a ploy to throw us off his true nature?
huh_zps297f809f.png

In my estimation probably not a practicing Muslim or Christian. by some of his aactions one could think he is dissolusioned with western society. Maybe he has Sympathies towards Muslims in general. Perhaps that is why he releasedsome of the gitmo detainees he has.Perhaps he feels that he understands where Muslims are coming from better than his political peers, I dont think that would be supprising if his father was Muslim, and Im sure his mother would have been an influence there as well,

Or....he released the Gitmo detainees because they're prisoner's of war in a war that we're ending? If they're guilty of some crime, charge them with it and have your trial. If they're prisoners of war, you have to let them go when you stop fighting.

And if they're neither, let them go. Indefinite detention without charges or legal justification isn't what we do. We're better than that.

As for Obama's father, he didn't know his father, who was an atheist. Obama's mother was a Christian. His grandmother and grandfather who raised Obama from about age 10 on, were both Christians. Methodists, I believe. And Obama went to Catholic school for 2 years while living in Indonesia, yet another Christian influence.

I'd say that Obama probably doesn't approach Muslims with the knee jerk fear, suspicious and outright hostility of many conservatives. Mainly because he's met quite a few of them. And they're overwhelmingly just folks.

Why dont I believe that? so your saying no one in his family was muslim, yet he has a muslim name, same as his father and grandfather. Im not saying hes a Muslim , just saying he likeley had some influence. So the guy he lets out of Gitmo and becomes Leader of ISIS is no problem. Obviously he should have been kept locked up.

Why dont I believe that? so your saying no one in his family was muslim, yet he has a muslim name, same as his father and grandfather. Im not saying hes a Muslim , just saying he likeley had some influence. So the guy he lets out of Gitmo and becomes Leader of ISIS is no problem. Obviously he should have been kept locked up.

Oh, on his father's side there were plenty of Muslims. Obama met them twice. Once when he was 20 for a couple of weeks. And again as a US senator.

It seems....really unlikely, that Obama was going to be so influenced by those two brief meetings in adulthood that he became a life long 'secret Muslim'....who inexplicably, doesn't practice Islam and was baptized a Christian.

And sure it had some influence. In all likelihood Obama knows more about Islam and has been exposed to more of the culture of those following Islam than any president in our history. Its harder to vilify and fear large groups of people when you've lived among some of them.

Truth is, no one really knows who this guy is. He's a mystery and a lie. And he's a criminal too. For his awful IRS abuses alone, he should be Impeached. He's ruled as a foreign Anti-American Globalist. If it quacks like a duck...

Seriously, this guy's a delusional dipshit...

Obama: "Muslims built 'the very fabric of our nation.'

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”...

Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

Truth is, no one really knows who this guy is. He's a mystery and a lie. And he's a criminal too. For his awful IRS abuses alone, he should be Impeached. He's ruled as a foreign Anti-American Globalist. If it quacks like a duck...

The truth is you just admitted that you don't know what you're talking about. That you lack the knowledge sufficient to discuss the topic intelligently.

Yet oddly, you continue to babble about the topic. Its so strange with conspiracy theorists.....they treat their own ignorance like some badge of honor.

And the 'IRS'? My, your ilk are just desperate to switch topics. Throwing up one red herring after another in an attempt to divert the conversation from your hapless, comic failure to back any part of your 'Obama is a Muslim' narrative.

Which speaks volumes.

Seriously, this guy's a delusional dipshit...

Obama: "Muslims built 'the very fabric of our nation.'

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”...

Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

Here's the actual statement, with the portion you seem to be commenting on in bold:

As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.

Statement by the President on the Occasion of Eid-al-Fitr | The White House

What exactly do you disagree with? And if you've twisted that into 'evidence' of Obama being a secret Muslim, then George Bush must be a super, *super* secret Muslim for his Eid statement:

"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace."

....."Over the past month, Muslims have fasted, taking no food or water during daylight hours, in order to refocus their minds on faith and redirect their hearts to charity. Muslims worldwide have stretched out a hand of mercy to those in need. Charity tables at which the poor can break their fast line the streets of cities and towns. And gifts of food and clothing and money are distributed to ensure that all share in God's abundance. Muslims often invite members of other families to their evening iftar meals, demonstrating a spirit of tolerance."

....."America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may Eid also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all."

....."Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind."

George Bush, 2002

And that's just from one speech! Where were conservatives soiling themselves with panty shitting hysterics over Bush the 'secret muslim' in 2002? Oh, that's right. Bush is one of 'us'. And Obama is one of 'them'. And only one of 'them' could be a 'secret Muslim'. I know, how inconvenient that I hold you to the same standards.

Consistency is a fickled mistress. For example.....can you imagine how utterly your ilk would lose their fucking minds if Obama made this statement:

"The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace."

George Bush, November 2001

But when Bush says it......nothing from conservatives. Chirping crickets. So much for your 'evidence'. Even you don't believe your own bullshit.

Forum List

Back