🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

No, he is not. No, he never was.

Kinda stupid comment.

Growing up where he did, he had no choice but to be a Muslim. He attended a school to learn the Koran.

He attended the school for a grand total of 18 months. And they studied Islam for a grand total of 2 hours a WEEK. He attended a Catholic school for 24 months, studying the Bible as part of his study. And of course, was raised by a Christian grandparents from 10 to 17 in Hawaii. And by his Christian mother from age 0 to 10.

Why wouldn't that upbringing, which is an order of magnitude greater in duration than his 18 months in an Indonesia school teaching Islam 2 hours a week, make him a Christian using your logic?

Applying your 'logic' consistently proves Obama is a Christian.

Once a Muslim - always a Muslim upon threat of death.

The problem being, who says Obama is a Muslim? The only mention of Obama following Islam would be a single notation in the Indonesia school log, which per the folks that work there automatically defaults to the religion of the parents. The folks at that school said Obama didn't practice Islam.

Who then are you quoting? That would be a gaggle of conspiracy theorists that have never met the man.

Yet they know Obama better than he knows himself? That's nonsense. Obama has admitted he's a Christian, admitted his Christian faith, and acknowledged his personal relationship with Jesus Christ. And he's the world's leading authority on his own beliefs.

When was the last time you read where he or Michelle or the girls attended a sunday Christian service of any kind?

When was the last time you read where he or Michelle or the girls attended a mosque worship service of any kind? Again, your 'logic' debunks your entire conspiracy.

Saying prayers on the golf course is not a sign of being a true Christian. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Obama on his own faith over you pretending you know better. You've never met Obama, you don't know the man, you've been in the same room with him.

By what basis then would any rational person ever ignore Obama on his own beliefs and instead believe you pretending to speak for him?

Probably. Not many 'Husseins' out there who aren't Muslims. His whole Presidency is a lie. He should have already been Impeached.

The obvious problem with that reasoning being......he acquired the name 'Hussein' before he supposedly became a Muslim, per the threads tin foil logic.

Cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by 8 years.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Probably. Not many 'Husseins' out there who aren't Muslims. His whole Presidency is a lie. He should have already been Impeached.

The obvious problem with that reasoning being......he acquired the name 'Hussein' before he supposedly became a Muslim, per the threads tin foil logic.

Yeah sure, go on out and find all those people named 'Hussein' who aren't Muslims. The numbers would be very few. Most 'Husseins' in the World are Muslims. It is what it is.

Yeah sure, go on out and find all those people named 'Hussein' who aren't Muslims. The numbers would be very few. Most 'Husseins' in the World are Muslims. It is what it is.

And Obama is what he is: a Christian.

Raised by a Christian family, living most of his life in a predominantly Christian nation, attending a Christian church for 20 years, marrying a Christian, admitting he's a Christian, acknowledging his personal relationship with Jesus Christ, being baptized a Christian and baptizing both his children as Christian.

Raised by a Christian family, living most of his life in a predominantly Christian nation, attending a Christian church for 20 years, marrying a Christian, admitting he's a Christian, acknowledging his personal relationship with Jesus Christ, being baptized a Christian and baptizing both his children as Christian.

Truth is, you don't know shite about Barack Obama. No one really does. It's a mystery. And a lie.

Truth is, you don't know shite about Barack Obama. No one really does. It's a mystery. And a lie.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Barack Obama on Barack Obama. And he's the world's leading authority on what he believes.

Why would any rational person ignore Obama on his own beliefs....and instead believe you, citing yourself on a man you don't know, have never met, have never been in the same room with?

There is no reason. Your little conspiracy doesn't make the slightest sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3eVdGvoXxk]Obama Recites The Islamic Call To Prayer In Perfect Arabic The Adhan Video YouTube - YouTube[/ame]

Can anyone here do this, beside another muslim?

Anyone whose taken a class on Islamic studies, perhaps? Or heard over loud speakers as a kid? I can recite the lord's prayer. Does that make me a Catholic?

And of course, Obama managed the first few opening lines, per the very source you're citing:

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent.

Obama: Man of the World
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/opinion/06kristof.html?_r=0

Once again, you didn't actually watch your youtube video before posting it. And obviously didn't fact check it. You're just posting URLs at this point.

Face it, Vigilente.....your argument doesn't work, nor can you make it work. You've been reduced to spamming videos you've never watched, and cutting and pasting failed arguments you've never read.

If your argument is so weak and fragile that even *you* can't make it work, its clearly not very good to begin with.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Barack Obama on Barack Obama. And he's the world's leading authority on what he believes.

Why would any rational person ignore Obama on his own beliefs....and instead believe you, citing yourself on a man you don't know, have never met, have never been in the same room with?

Husseins are usually Muslim. The vast majority are anyway. So i don't have any reason to believe Barack Hussein Obama is so different.

Obama isn't a Muslim. Newsflash, he's a Christian. Although, I'm no fan of any of the Abrahamic religions. I'd be happier if a president were Buddhist.

Husseins are usually Muslim. The vast majority are anyway. So i don't have any reason to believe Barack Hussein Obama is so different.

And Obama's a Christian. You have plenty of reasons to conclude he's a Christian.

He's declared his Christian faith. He's acknowledged his personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He was raised by a Christian mother, a Christian grandmother and a Christian grandfather. He went to Catholic school. He has spent the overwhelming majority of his life in a predominantly Christian nation. He attended a Christian church for 20 years. He married a Christian. He was baptized a Christian. Both of his children were baptized Christian.

The evidence is overwhelming. You simply ignore it all and pretend none of it exists. The reason you and your ilk keep failing....is that you can't provide a single rational reason for anyone else to ignore what you do.

And Obama's a Christian. You have plenty of reasons to conclude he's a Christian.

He's declared his Christian faith. He's acknowledged his personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He was raised by a Christian mother, a Christian grandmother and a Christian grandfather. He went to Catholic school. He has spent the overwhelming majority of his life in a predominantly Christian nation. He attended a Christian church for 20 years. He married a Christian. He was baptized a Christian. Both of his children were baptized Christian.

The evidence is overwhelming. You simply ignore it all and pretend none of it exists. The reason you and your ilk keep failing....is that you can't provide a single rational reason for anyone else to ignore what you do.

Since when Christians are called Hussein?

Obama isn't a Muslim. Newsflash, he's a Christian. Although, I'm no fan of any of the Abrahamic religions. I'd be happier if a president were Buddhist.

The predominant republican message about Obama is that he's not one of 'us', but one of 'them'.

With only 12% of Romney voters being minorities, it seems the 'code' has been cracked.

The predominant republican message about Obama is that he's not one of 'us', but one of 'them'.

With only 12% of Romney voters being minorities, it seems the 'code' has been cracked.

RACISM in it's purest form! :eusa_whistle:

Or Abraham.

Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (Video Report)

Jeremiah Wright: I ?Made It Comfortable? For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (Video Report) | The Gateway Pundit

Klein also said Wright told him he “made it comfortable” for Obama to accept Christianity without having renounce his “Islamic background,” which Klein said he has on tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsbWxUBc0w

The conversation was supposedly recorded in 2008. And yet oddly, in 6 years.....Klein has never been able to produce it. Not any part of it.

But its not like low information conservative voters are going to fact check. Or question it. Or hell, even think too hard about it. This despite Klein's rather extensive history of 'creative additions'.

You should probably fact-check anything else you hear about the book. The other defining characteristic of Klein's biographies, besides their popularity with people who despise the subjects unpacked within, is that the salacious details revealed often have a tenuous relationship with reality -- as commentators of all ideological stripes have pointed out time and time again.

Ed Klein?s book is out-selling Hillary Clinton. He will not beat her with the critics or fact-checkers. - The Washington Post

Its been 6 years. And still nothing.

This is really what the 'Obama is a Muslim' claims have been reduced to? Insisting that he can't be a Christian.....because his middle name is Hussein? Where in the Bible does it indicate that that you can't be a Christian because your middle name?

If you're ever curious why these silly conspiracies don't gain much traction outside of the right wing echo chamber, just refer to this thread.

Or Abraham.

what are you talking about Obama definitely isn't called Abraham!

Forum List

Back