🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (Video Report)

Jeremiah Wright: I ?Made It Comfortable? For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (Video Report) | The Gateway Pundit

Klein also said Wright told him he “made it comfortable” for Obama to accept Christianity without having renounce his “Islamic background,” which Klein said he has on tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsbWxUBc0w
The conversation was supposedly recorded in 2008. And yet oddly, in 6 years.....Klein has never been able to produce it. Not any part of it.

But its not like low information conservative voters are going to fact check. Or question it. Or hell, even think too hard about it. This despite Klein's rather extensive history of 'creative additions'.

You should probably fact-check anything else you hear about the book. The other defining characteristic of Klein's biographies, besides their popularity with people who despise the subjects unpacked within, is that the salacious details revealed often have a tenuous relationship with reality -- as commentators of all ideological stripes have pointed out time and time again.

Ed Klein?s book is out-selling Hillary Clinton. He will not beat her with the critics or fact-checkers. - The Washington Post
Its been 6 years. And still nothing.

Fact check, from known liberal sympathizers?:badgrin::badgrin:

Has Wright denied any of it? Wright did have a THREE HOUR interview with Klein, what do you suppose they talked about?

Klein: In my three-hour interview with Rev. Jeremiah Wright in November of 2011, he said Barack Obama knew a great deal about Islam, was steeped in Islam and understood Islam from his childhood. But, in fact, he knew little of Christianity and that Wright taught Obama how to accept Jesus without denouncing his family and friends in the Muslim community. But when I asked Wright if he converted Obama to Christianity, he said "I don't think so."

Interview: Edward Klein on 'The Amateur,' Obama's Faith

So we are going to believe YOU who has NO CONTACT with anyone associated with the Manchurian muslim?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Yup, and Saddam Hussein wasn't Muslim either. Nope, no way. ;)

Was Saddam Hussein raised by a Christian mother, grandmother and grandfather? Did he spend most of his life in a Christian nation? Did he declare his Christian faith? Did he describe his personal relationship with Jesus Christ? Did he marry a Christian? Have his children baptized Christian? Have himself baptized Christian? Attend Christian services for 20 years?

Of course not.

You really didn't think your claims through, did you? This silly conspiracy has been so utterly debunked, so completely dismantled that you've been reduced to arguing that Obama's faith is defined by what middle name was picked for him in 1961.

Give me a holler if your ilk ever manage anything better.

Was Saddam Hussein raised by a Christian mother, grandmother and grandfather? Did he spend most of his life in a Christian nation? Did he declare his Christian faith? Did he describe his personal relationship with Jesus Christ? Did he marry a Christian? Have his children baptized Christian? Have himself baptized Christian? Attend Christian services for 20 years?

Of course not.

You really didn't think your claims through, did you? This silly conspiracy has been so utterly debunked, so completely dismantled that you've been reduced to arguing that Obama's faith is defined by what middle name was picked for him in 1961.

Uh huh, lots of Hussein 'Non-Muslims' out there. Sure thing. God, you Obamabots really are programmed to worship. Time for you guys to reboot.

Of course not.

Nice spin to Saddam, as you can't argue with a man that knew the Manchurian muslim WELL for over 20 years, and Klein's THREE HOUR INTERVIEW.... But keep trying I'm starting to chuckle at your feeble attempts! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Klein: In my three-hour interview with Rev. Jeremiah Wright in November of 2011, he said Barack Obama knew a great deal about Islam, was steeped in Islam and understood Islam from his childhood. But, in fact, he knew little of Christianity and that Wright taught Obama how to accept Jesus without denouncing his family and friends in the Muslim community. But when I asked Wright if he converted Obama to Christianity, he said "I don't think so."

Show us the audio. Klein has lied so often about so many things when shilling a book, that he's credibility is shot. And it gets even worse:

Earlier this week, Klein gave Fox News’ Sean Hannity the three-hour recording of his discussion with Wright. The Blaze also obtained some copies of the recordings. We are currently working to obtain the raw, three-hour interview audio. The audio clips appear to showcase a man — despite his intense rhetoric — who seems genuinely saddened by his deteriorated relationship with Obama. Wright, contrary to past videos and speeches, seems calm and collected as he recounts his personal experiences over the past few years.

May, 2012

?Church Was Not Their Thing?: New Audio From Rev. Wright?s Shocking Interview With Obama Book Author Ed Klein | TheBlaze.com

Now if the Blaze has the audio of Reverend Wright saying that Obama never converted to Christianity, you'd think they'd make that front page news. If Hannity had it, he'd be playing it on his show for weeks on end.

But Hannity and the Blaze got a hold of the audio in May of 2012, months BEFORE the election and.......nothing. The story goes now where and fizzles out.

Klein's supposedly got it. Hannity's supposedly got it. The Blaze has supposedly has clips. Yet no one can back Klein's claims. Not before the election. Not after. Not today.

Gee, how did I know that was coming.

So we are going to believe YOU who has NO CONTACT with anyone associated with the Manchurian muslim?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Show me the audio. Klein has a known history of lying his ass off, especially when he's shilling his latest book. If Hannity has the audio and the Blaze has the audio, it should be remarkably easy to come by.

If the claims are a steaming pile of a rhetorical nonsense, you'll give us excuses why you can't possibly back the claims up.

Sigh...we both know what you're gonna do, Vigilente. Give us excuses.

Of course not.

Nice spin to Saddam, as you can't argue with a man that knew the Manchurian muslim WELL for over 20 years, and Klein's THREE HOUR INTERVIEW.... But keep trying I'm starting to chuckle at your feeble attempts! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

What 3 hour interview? Klein claims to have audio backing up his claims. Yet has never been able to produce it. He supposedly gave Hannity the audio of the interview. And....then nothing. Hannity quietly steps away from the story in May of 2012 like it were a fetid cow pie.

The Blaze supposedly got ahold of audio clips from the interview the same month and....nothing. The story fizzles into nothing again, with the Blaze abandoning it too.

Why is it that no one, not Klein, not Hannity, not the Blaze can back up the claims, despite all three having the supposed 'audio'? Why did both Hannity and the Blaze back away from the story after getting ahold of Klein's 'evidence'.

Easy: the claims didn't match the audio. Which is why you'll never been allowed to hear it. And why I won't accept the claims with it.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Nope, no way Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Which dumb shit moved this to the conspiracy theory forum? There is no "conspiracy" in choosing to be a Muslim because there is no law being broken.

Oh, we're going back into conspiracy antiquity on this one. Alas, Snopes already took that conspiracy apart back in 2008.

snopes.com: My Muslim Faith

With even the conservative Washington post recognizing how weak your antique conspiracy is:

"But illustrating the difficulty of preventing false rumors about his faith from spreading, anti-Obama groups within an one hour of the interview had sliceed it out of context and were sending it around via email. They also were blogging about it.

Mr. Obama, who is a Christian and often proudly speaks about how his faith has influenced his public service, said he finds it "deeply offensive" that there are efforts "coming out of the republican camps to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to faith".

Brief slip puts Barack Obama in tough spot - Washington Times

But again, why bother with context when you're only spamming youtube videos?

And where, pray tell, is Wright claiming that Obama didn't convert to Christianity or making any mention of his Islamic roots?

Laughing......not there, is it?

You couldn't find jack shyte to back up Klein's claims. Even with Hannity and the Blaze both having the supposed 'audio' of the interview, both abandoned Klein and backed away from the story once they heard it.

And even you have abandoned the claims.

Keep running.

And where, pray tell, is Wright claiming that Obama didn't convert to Christianity or making any mention of his Islamic roots?

Laughing......not there, is it?

You couldn't find jack shyte to back up Klein's claims. Even with Hannity and the Blaze both having the supposed 'audio' of the interview, both abandoned Klein and backed away from the story once they heard it.

And even you have abandoned the claims.

Keep running.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-2eoKadxbk]Sean Hannity Show: Ed Klein and Rev Jeremiah Wright Tapes - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXjN_n6VjBI]Edward Klein w/ Glenn Beck on the Radio Talking Barack Obama "The Amateur" Rev. Jeremiah Wright - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzKVvcM2Uso]Jeremiah Wright offered bribe of $150,000.00 by Obama campaign to keep silent - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiwo1D_D9VU]Jesse Lee Peterson Radio Show w/ Ed Klein, Author of "The Amateur" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JicZeBkg67A]Barack Obama Repudiates Rev. Jeremiah Wright - YouTube[/ame]

So we have Ed Klein *telling* us what Reverand Wright said the first youtube video. But can't actually produce any audio where Wright says that Obama didn't convert to Christianity or says anything about Obama's Islamic roots.

Shocker.

Same in the second youtube video with Glenn Beck, where Klein once again can't back up his claims.

Same with the third youtube video on Fox News.

Same with the fourth youtube video on the Jesse Lee Peterson Radio Show.

With the fifth video being from 2008 and having no relevance to Klein's claims. But hey, its not like you've watched any of these. Or have the slightest clue what's on them. You're simply spamming.

Laughing....and failing pathetically to back Klein's claims with anything more than Klein saying it must be so. Hannity and the Blaze supposedly got the 'interview' audio.Yet as soon as they did......they back away from Klein's accusations like they were on fire and stop covering the story.

And predictably, Klein has never been able to produce anything to corroborate his account. But look at his audience. Its not like your ilk question much. Or think particularly hard about issues. Or ask for evidence.

I mean, at this point you've been reduced to spamming youtube videos you've never even watched........without the slightest comment. Even you can't make this narrative work. Think how silly it sounds to the rest of us.

So we have Ed Klein *telling* us what Reverand Wright said the first youtube video. But can't actually produce any audio where Wright says that Obama didn't convert to Christianity or says anything about Obama's Islamic roots.

Shocker.

Same in the second youtube video with Glenn Beck, where Klein once again can't back up his claims.

Same with the third youtube video on Fox News.

Same with the fourth youtube video on the Jesse Lee Peterson Radio Show.

With the fifth video being from 2008 and having no relevance to Klein's claims. But hey, its not like you've watched any of these. Or have the slightest clue what's on them. You're simply spamming.

Laughing....and failing pathetically to back Klein's claims with anything more than Klein saying it must be so. Hannity and the Blaze supposedly got the 'interview' audio.Yet as soon as they did......they back away from Klein's accusations like they were on fire and stop covering the story.

And predictably, Klein has never been able to produce anything to corroborate his account. But look at his audience. Its not like your ilk question much. Or think particularly hard about issues. Or ask for evidence.

I mean, at this point you've been reduced to spamming youtube videos you've never even watched........without the slightest comment. Even you can't make this narrative work. Think how silly it sounds to the rest of us.

Yes, I note you can't refute any of this! Have you interviewed anyone connected with the Manchurian muslim? Have you written books about Obuma and had no one counter them, and especially the Rev. Wright has said nothing about Klein's book being wrong..... Sorry, you obuma cock suckers just don't cut it, but it was fun watching you idiots take your time to NOT REFUTE any of the details!....Please, continue, you are starting to be entertaining! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Yes, I note you can't refute any of this!

Smiling...refute what?

Remember, Klein's never been able to produce anything to back his claims. Wright has never confirmed anything Klein has said. The 'recordings' of the interview oddly don't include any mention of Obama 'not converting to Christianity' or of his 'Islamic Background'. And despite a hysteric spasm of random youtube videos, you've never presented a scintilla of evidence to back anything Klein has said.

Oh, you've tried. But you've failed every time. The recordings simply don't say what Klein says they do.

And exactly as I predicted, you're giving us nothing but excuses why you can't possibly back up Klein's statements. You fail again.

Yes, I note you can't refute any of this!
Smiling...refute what?

Remember, Klein's never been able to produce anything to back his claims. Wright has never confirmed anything Klein has said. The 'recordings' of the interview oddly don't include any mention of Obama 'not converting to Christianity' or of his 'Islamic Background'. And despite a hysteric spasm of random youtube videos, you've never presented a scintilla of evidence to back anything Klein has said.

Oh, you've tried. But you've failed every time. The recordings simply don't say what Klein says they do.

And exactly as I predicted, you're giving us nothing but excuses why you can't possibly back up Klein's statements. You fail again.

Klein doesn't have to produce anything. The FACT that Weight hasn't denied any of the allegations is proof unto itself! A preponderance of evidence is admissible in any civil court, and there certainly is a preponderance of evidence here! Sorry, you have NOTHING to disprove the allegations, and I have more than enough to cover a civil court case. The breaking sown of the phony birth cert. the absence of school and law practice documents covered by an E.O. the first day on the job, and all the different people that have given testimony against obuma is staggering.... are they all RACISTS, even Rev. Wright?

Klein doesn't have to produce anything.

Obviously he does. He's offering us *his word*, backed by absolutely nothing. Which obviously isn't evidence of anything.

Until you present evidence to back up Klein's account, there's nothing to refute. As you've factually established nothing. Even Klein can't back up Klein's accusations.

As the 'audio recordings' he swears exist.....don't. Its just Klein citing Klein. Which is meaningless.

You fail again.

Klein doesn't have to produce anything.
Obviously he does. He's offering us *his word*, backed by absolutely nothing. Which obviously isn't evidence of anything.

Until you present evidence to back up Klein's account, there's nothing to refute. As you've factually established nothing. Even Klein can't back up Klein's accusations.

As the 'audio recordings' he swears exist.....don't. Its just Klein citing Klein. Which is meaningless.

You fail again.

Reverend Wright has NOT DENIED anything in Klein's book that references him! Why not? Why has the Manchurian muslim had his school records and law practice records not been made public, where McCain's and Romney were? As far as audio recordings, we have several audio and video recordings, even posted here with Obuma saying his muslim faith, and even ones by Moooch stating Kenya was his home country! Can't get anymore AUDIBLE than that!

Forum List

Back