🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

• Total voters
LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....
Upset by stupid *****? Not at all, I just don't like them thinking they matter as anything but holes to be filled. It's dishonest.

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

Skye has BEAT HIS ASS... INTELLECTUALLY BLOODY!

LOL!
You're a dumb as she is. Jesus people it's the Internet, fucking grow up. She can't even figure out when the damn President turns over the White House. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Now THAT'S FUNNY.... a complete, and utter simpleton, calling others morons.... Did you get that from a 4th grader, or did you call a friend? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
They don't get much dumber than you V. That's why most of your posts are pictures, not words.

Yes, I know little 2 digit IQer, that my pictures UPSET you little subversives...don't worry there are thousands more of them coming! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Upset by stupid *****? Not at all, I just don't like them thinking they matter as anything but holes to be filled. It's dishonest.

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!
You're a dumb as she is. Jesus people it's the Internet, fucking grow up. She can't even figure out when the damn President turns over the White House. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Well She and I may be dumb... but its you I really feel for, given that she and I both, respectively OWN YOU.

So IMAGINE, as bad as being 'dumb' is... how pathetic one must be, to be OWNED by the dumb?
Own me little man? You can't even manage to debate me. and she can't get a fucking year right. Stop patting yourselves on the back and do the goddamned work for once.

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

Lord he is thick! grrrrrrrrrr
What I'm full of is what you've never managed to have, brains and knowledge. Go buy your anti-Obama countdown clock and watch what you aspire to, the real Housewives of Fargo.

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

Now THAT'S FUNNY.... a complete, and utter simpleton, calling others morons.... Did you get that from a 4th grader, or did you call a friend? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
They don't get much dumber than you V. That's why most of your posts are pictures, not words.

Yes, I know little 2 digit IQer, that my pictures UPSET you little subversives...don't worry there are thousands more of them coming! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They don't upset me, they annoy me. You use more pictures that a toddler who's potty training. Use your fucking words!

Sometimes I wonder whether threads like this and many others much worse, along with the sickening LOVE shown by Republicans on this board for Putin, are actually, aiding and abetting our enemies, more than the people posting here have even considered or realize. :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the Geneva Convention Treaty say we are suppose to do with prisoners or noncombatants when a war is winding down and ending? From what I have read, we are suppose to / required to make the arrangements to release them. As a Nation, we already chose not to give them a trial???

Afghanistan, is winding down...and 10 to 1, Obama will end it before he leaves office. Then if by any chance a Republican takes the Presidency in the next election, let any war they start, be their own war.

Are you really this fucking stupid, and haven't read a fucking thread about admiring a REAL MAN, against the feckless, lying, weakling that we have? You are a complete idiot, and brainless beyond description!

I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the planet, but I am certainly not the dullest either.

I come from a lifelong Military family and upbringing, and my father is a Lifer and my husband is a Disabled Veteran, both served their Country with honor under both Republican and Democratic Presidencies.....

And my sister and I were taught from a very young age through adulthood, not to ever disparage our President or our Country in public, and certainly NEVER right in front of our enemies....because it hurts us, and weakens us, as a Nation...

Now you can continue to post all of the comics you want, under the guise of being "intelligent'', or under the guise of your supposed 1st amendment rights...I have no intentions of trying to stop you, or even make you actually think about what you and those like you are doing to your own Nation by wearing your emotions on your coat sleeves as you have chosen to do...so just go about doing what you usually do....have fun, oh smart one!

Why thank you! I will continue to MOCK the scumbag in the white house who has proven himself a LIAR to the American people, and a WEAKLING when it comes to FOREIGN AFFAIRS, and the ECONOMY.... A president must EARN the people respect, this one has earned RIDICULE, not only from America, BUT THE WORLD LAUGHS at him..... Yes, my tour in Vietnam means nothing either!

Own me ...?

Entirely... Utterly... You are wholly owned, by me. Now that simply means, that no matter where you are, anywhere in the world, if I show up there, your means to carry a single point, is ERASED the instant I show up.

Skye clearly wants a piece of you too and I frankly have no problem selling her whatever she wants. Vig... he's just mean and has no interest in you except the right to beat you whenever he wants.

And that's fine with me.

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

Well She and I may be dumb... but its you I really feel for, given that she and I both, respectively OWN YOU.

So IMAGINE, as bad as being 'dumb' is... how pathetic one must be, to be OWNED by the dumb?
Own me little man? You can't even manage to debate me. and she can't get a fucking year right. Stop patting yourselves on the back and do the goddamned work for once.

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

What I'm full of is what you've never managed to have, brains and knowledge. Go buy your anti-Obama countdown clock and watch what you aspire to, the real Housewives of Fargo.

You mistake your own shit for brains! You have nothing, you prove nothing and you are nothing! Even your supposed FARGO insult, falls on it's face, as do all your posting, child! I do so enjoy this showing of what you are really made of, bullshitand bluster! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

You mistake your own shit for brains! You have nothing, you prove nothing and you are nothing! Even your supposed FARGO insult, falls on it's face, as do all your posting, child! I do so enjoy this showing of what you are really made of, bullshitand bluster! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
V loves to proclaim victory, as he runs away. See ya dirtbag.

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

They don't upset me, they annoy me. You use more pictures that a toddler who's potty training. Use your fucking words!

Even BETTER they ANNOY you, I shall now double down on them!

24ys320.gif

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

ROTFLMFAO..... Did I scare away the little child, or did I simply put him back in the hole he crawled out of...we may never know! :321:

Own me ...?

Entirely... Utterly... You are wholly owned, by me. Now that simply means, that no matter where you are, anywhere in the world, if I show up there, your means to carry a single point, is ERASED the instant I show up.

Skye clearly wants a piece of you too and I frankly have no problem selling her whatever she wants. Vig... he's just mean and has no interest in you except the right to beat you whenever he wants.

And that's fine with me.
Okay, you are my winner of the ego big as a house and brain the size of a mouse for this session. Boy do you stupid fucks think a lot of yourself, which shouldn't surprise me but still does at times. Carry on little man, carry on.

Sometimes I wonder whether threads like this and many others much worse, along with the sickening LOVE shown by Republicans on this board for Putin, are actually, aiding and abetting our enemies, more than the people posting here have even considered or realize. :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the Geneva Convention Treaty say we are suppose to do with prisoners or noncombatants when a war is winding down and ending? From what I have read, we are suppose to / required to make the arrangements to release them. As a Nation, we already chose not to give them a trial???

Afghanistan, is winding down...and 10 to 1, Obama will end it before he leaves office. Then if by any chance a Republican takes the Presidency in the next election, let any war they start, be their own war.

Are you really this fucking stupid, and haven't read a fucking thread about admiring a REAL MAN, against the feckless, lying, weakling that we have? You are a complete idiot, and brainless beyond description!

I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the planet, but I am certainly not the dullest either.

I come from a lifelong Military family and upbringing, and my father is a Lifer and my husband is a Disabled Veteran, both served their Country with honor under both Republican and Democratic Presidencies.....

And my sister and I were taught from a very young age through adulthood, not to ever disparage our President or our Country in public, and certainly NEVER right in front of our enemies....because it hurts us, and weakens us, as a Nation...

Now you can continue to post all of the comics you want, under the guise of being "intelligent'', or under the guise of your supposed 1st amendment rights...I have no intentions of trying to stop you, or even make you actually think about what you and those like you are doing to your own Nation by wearing your emotions on your coat sleeves as you have chosen to do...so just go about doing what you usually do....have fun, oh smart one!

The United States does not have a President. The Nation is broken... . All that remains, are the Principles that define America. Supporting the current occupant of the President's Residence, when that individual has overtly, demonstrably dishonored his oath, is neither Honorable, nor does it reflect American principle.

Why thank you! I will continue to MOCK the scumbag in the white house who has proven himself a LIAR to the American people, and a WEAKLING when it comes to FOREIGN AFFAIRS, and the ECONOMY.... A president must EARN the people respect, this one has earned RIDICULE, not only from America, BUT THE WORLD LAUGHS at him..... Yes, my tour in Vietnam means nothing either!
You are the perfect example of why we and the Military doesn't want a draft....

Good Evening, I've dusted my feet (said my piece) and am walking away...

24ys320.gif
Do, because nobody gives a fuck and ruin threads that way.

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

He's an imbecile.
I'd have tossed his ass in ignore long ago, but he serves as an entertaining fool.

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

ROTFLMFAO..... Did I scare away the little child, or did I simply put him back in the hole he crawled out of...we may never know! :321:

Thought you ran away already? That's your usual flea circus act.

Good night....Princess! :bye1:

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

He's an imbecile.
I'd have tossed his ass in ignore long ago, but he serves as an entertaining fool.
Only pussies use ignore, so your list must be miles long.

24ys320.gif

Seems the people who like them keep agreeing with them, and thanking me.... you should try it, it might help your RETARDEDNESS!

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

Thought you ran away already? That's your usual flea circus act.

No, I'm waiting for you declare you won, I need a few more chuckles, asswipe..

1582o1w.jpg

Good night....Princess! :bye1:

24ys320.gif

Seems the people who like them keep agreeing with them, and thanking me.... you should try it, it might help your RETARDEDNESS!
That's because this site is mostly utter morons, meaning Americans actually but especially your kind of scum, so that comes as no surprise.

Forum List

Back