🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

• Total voters
I own you entirely... Utterly... You are wholly owned, by me. Now that simply means, that no matter where you are, anywhere in the world, if I show up there, your means to carry a single point, is ERASED the instant I show up.

Skye clearly wants a piece of you too and I frankly have no problem selling her whatever she wants. Vig... he's just mean and has no interest in you except the right to beat you whenever he wants.

And that's fine with me.

Okay,

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I own you entirely... Utterly... You are wholly owned, by me. Now that simply means, that no matter where you are, anywhere in the world, if I show up there, your means to carry a single point, is ERASED the instant I show up.

Skye clearly wants a piece of you too and I frankly have no problem selling her whatever she wants. Vig... he's just mean and has no interest in you except the right to beat you whenever he wants.

And that's fine with me.

Okay,

Quote changing useless asswipe. I suspected as much.

Are you really this fucking stupid, and haven't read a fucking thread about admiring a REAL MAN, against the feckless, lying, weakling that we have? You are a complete idiot, and brainless beyond description!

I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the planet, but I am certainly not the dullest either.

I come from a lifelong Military family and upbringing, and my father is a Lifer and my husband is a Disabled Veteran, both served their Country with honor under both Republican and Democratic Presidencies.....

And my sister and I were taught from a very young age through adulthood, not to ever disparage our President or our Country in public, and certainly NEVER right in front of our enemies....because it hurts us, and weakens us, as a Nation...

Now you can continue to post all of the comics you want, under the guise of being "intelligent'', or under the guise of your supposed 1st amendment rights...I have no intentions of trying to stop you, or even make you actually think about what you and those like you are doing to your own Nation by wearing your emotions on your coat sleeves as you have chosen to do...so just go about doing what you usually do....have fun, oh smart one!

Why thank you! I will continue to MOCK the scumbag in the white house who has proven himself a LIAR to the American people, and a WEAKLING when it comes to FOREIGN AFFAIRS, and the ECONOMY.... A president must EARN the people respect, this one has earned RIDICULE, not only from America, BUT THE WORLD LAUGHS at him..... Yes, my tour in Vietnam means nothing either!
You are the perfect example of why we and the Military doesn't want a draft....

Good Evening, I've dusted my feet (said my piece) and am walking away...

Good night....Princess! :bye1:
Yes, I know little 2 digit IQer, that my pictures UPSET you little subversives...don't worry there are thousands more of them coming! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They don't upset me, they annoy me. You use more pictures that a toddler who's potty training. Use your fucking words!

Even BETTER they ANNOY you, I shall now double down on them!

24ys320.gif
Do, because nobody gives a fuck and ruin threads that way.

Seems the people who like them keep agreeing with them, and thanking me.... you should try it, it might help your RETARDEDNESS!
That's because this site is mostly utter morons, meaning Americans actually but especially your kind of scum, so that comes as no surprise.

So now, as your president has basically called all America stupid, you call MOST posters here morons.... You just don't know when to STFU, do you, child! You, I can't possibly call you sir, :ahole-1: is so appropriate for you petite mindset, are an excellent example of Liberalism is a mental disorder.... Thanks you!

Are you really this fucking stupid, and haven't read a fucking thread about admiring a REAL MAN, against the feckless, lying, weakling that we have? You are a complete idiot, and brainless beyond description!

I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the planet, but I am certainly not the dullest either.

I come from a lifelong Military family and upbringing, and my father is a Lifer and my husband is a Disabled Veteran, both served their Country with honor under both Republican and Democratic Presidencies.....

And my sister and I were taught from a very young age through adulthood, not to ever disparage our President or our Country in public, and certainly NEVER right in front of our enemies....because it hurts us, and weakens us, as a Nation...

Now you can continue to post all of the comics you want, under the guise of being "intelligent'', or under the guise of your supposed 1st amendment rights...I have no intentions of trying to stop you, or even make you actually think about what you and those like you are doing to your own Nation by wearing your emotions on your coat sleeves as you have chosen to do...so just go about doing what you usually do....have fun, oh smart one!

Why thank you! I will continue to MOCK the scumbag in the white house who has proven himself a LIAR to the American people, and a WEAKLING when it comes to FOREIGN AFFAIRS, and the ECONOMY.... A president must EARN the people respect, this one has earned RIDICULE, not only from America, BUT THE WORLD LAUGHS at him..... Yes, my tour in Vietnam means nothing either!

What I'm full of is what you've never managed to have, brains and knowledge. Go buy your anti-Obama countdown clock and watch what you aspire to, the real Housewives of Fargo.

You mistake your own shit for brains! You have nothing, you prove nothing and you are nothing! Even your supposed FARGO insult, falls on it's face, as do all your posting, child! I do so enjoy this showing of what you are really made of, bullshitand bluster! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
V loves to proclaim victory, as he runs away. See ya dirtbag.

ROTFLMFAO..... Did I scare away the little child, or did I simply put him back in the hole he crawled out of...we may never know! :321:

Thought you ran away already? That's your usual flea circus act.

No, I'm waiting for you declare you won, I need a few more chuckles, asswipe..

1582o1w.jpg
Notice that I never do that, because it's utterly moronic however you live for it, ergo..

You mistake your own shit for brains! You have nothing, you prove nothing and you are nothing! Even your supposed FARGO insult, falls on it's face, as do all your posting, child! I do so enjoy this showing of what you are really made of, bullshitand bluster! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

ROTFLMFAO..... Did I scare away the little child, or did I simply put him back in the hole he crawled out of...we may never know! :321:

No, I'm waiting for you declare you won, I need a few more chuckles, asswipe..[\QUOTES]
Notice that I never do that, because it's utterly moronic however you live for it, ergo...

Is that what that RUNNING AWAY comment was for. Really, you are running out of options, looking more like the fool you are, and all your friends have abandoned you, as rats on a sinking ship do!

They don't upset me, they annoy me. You use more pictures that a toddler who's potty training. Use your fucking words!

24ys320.gif

Seems the people who like them keep agreeing with them, and thanking me.... you should try it, it might help your RETARDEDNESS!
That's because this site is mostly utter morons, meaning Americans actually but especially your kind of scum, so that comes as no surprise.

So now, as your president has basically called all America stupid, you call MOST posters here morons.... You just don't know when to STFU, do you, child! You, I can't possibly call you sir, :ahole-1: is so appropriate for you petite mindset, are an excellent example of Liberalism is a mental disorder.... Thanks you!
Americans are dumb as dog shit. You three are exactly why the Founders would never have given you the vote. Morons shouldn't vote.

You're a dumb as she is. Jesus people it's the Internet, fucking grow up. She can't even figure out when the damn President turns over the White House. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Well She and I may be dumb... but its you I really feel for, given that she and I both, respectively OWN YOU.

So IMAGINE, as bad as being 'dumb' is... how pathetic one must be, to be OWNED by the dumb?
Own me little man? You can't even manage to debate me. and she can't get a fucking year right. Stop patting yourselves on the back and do the goddamned work for once.

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

Lord he is thick! grrrrrrrrrr

He's an imbecile.
I'd have tossed his ass in ignore long ago, but he serves as an entertaining fool.
Only pussies use ignore, so your list must be miles long.

Well Left-think is an irrational, unsustainable species of reasoning, therefore, where there exist minimal intellectual standards, there will be few, if any adherents to Left-think... .

You remain here, because there's something which pleases me about you. Probably that your presence provides that everyone else appears smarter, more reasonable and preferable... .

Plus... I sorta enjoy beatin' the crap out of bullies. The bigger their mouths the better.

So imagine how much pleasure YOU bring! That could change at any moment... but as of this one... that's how it is.

And that's fine with me.

Okay,

I hurt your feelings, perhaps even annoyed you! :ahole-1:

112314.jpg

No, I'm waiting for you declare you won, I need a few more chuckles, asswipe..[\QUOTES]
Notice that I never do that, because it's utterly moronic however you live for it, ergo...

Is that what that RUNNING AWAY comment was for. Really, you are running out of options, looking more like the fool you are, and all your friends have abandoned you, as rats on a sinking ship do!
Friends? What the fuck do you think I'm doing here, trying to make friends? Fuck you are dumb. You're little reach-around buddies are here to suck your cock, not mine asshole,.

And that's fine with me.

Okay,

I hurt your feelings, perhaps even annoyed you! :ahole-1:

112314.jpg
Not a chance little man. You got nothin', always,

24ys320.gif

Americans are dumb as dog shit. You three are exactly why the Founders would never have given you the vote. Morons shouldn't vote.

LOL!

That is ADORABLE! How nice is it that Leftists are finally coming to understand that they can't be Americans.

Well She and I may be dumb... but its you I really feel for, given that she and I both, respectively OWN YOU.

So IMAGINE, as bad as being 'dumb' is... how pathetic one must be, to be OWNED by the dumb?
Own me little man? You can't even manage to debate me. and she can't get a fucking year right. Stop patting yourselves on the back and do the goddamned work for once.

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

Lord he is thick! grrrrrrrrrr

He's an imbecile.
I'd have tossed his ass in ignore long ago, but he serves as an entertaining fool.
Only pussies use ignore, so your list must be miles long.

Well Left-think is an irrational, unsustainable species of reasoning, therefore, where there exist minimal intellectual standards, there will be few, if any adherents to Left-think... .

You remain here, because there's something which pleases me about you. Probably that your presence provides that everyone else appears smarter, more reasonable and preferable... .

Plus... I sorta enjoy beatin' the crap out of bullies. The bigger their mouths the better.

So imagine how much pleasure YOU bring! That could change at any moment... but as of this one... that's how it is.
I remain here because of you? Get a clue dumbfuck. If you die in your sleep the world is just that much better. Too bad you aren't black kid, who likes to cross streets in front of white cops.

LOL!

That is ADORABLE! How nice is it that Leftists are finally coming to understand that they can't be Americans.
It's my country not yours asswipe. My kind founded it. If you don't like leave and get the fuck out of my country. I would consider that a courtesy.

LOL!

It's my country not yours asswipe. My kind founded it. If you don't like leave and get the fuck out of my country.

ROFLMNAO! That's the stuff! Absolutely irrational... as if there was some remote connection to their 'feelings' and reality.

Friends? What the fuck do you think I'm doing here, trying to make friends? Fuck you are dumb. You're little reach-around buddies are here to suck your cock, not mine asshole,.

Of course they abandoned you, they see you going down in flames, and simply want to steer clear as the fucking low life Democrats did with the obomanation during the election! You are MY ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, and I'm here for awhile...this will be fun!

LOL!

It's my country not yours asswipe. My kind founded it. If you don't like leave and get the fuck out of my country. I would consider that a courtesy.

Your kind live in caves, and eat worms! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LOL!

It's my country not yours asswipe. My kind founded it. If you don't like leave and get the fuck out of my country.

ROFLMNAO! That's the stuff! Absolutely irrational... as if there was some remote connection to their 'feelings' and reality.
The reality is your kind fled to Canada, the ones that didn't spy on us or we didn't hang that is.

LOL!

Your kind live in caves, and eat worms! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Mind kind matters, your kind we carry.

Just imagine that great gettin' up mornin'... when the Left has crossed that inevitable line and the world is at that moment a free for all and it's open season on Liberals?

Getting your sheets from the Democrat Voter rolls... and all day all ya do is go from one address to the next just plinkin' socialists.

ROFLMNAO!

Oh PLEASE LET IT BE TOMORROW!

Of course they abandoned you, they see you going down in flames, and simply want to steer clear as the fucking low life Democrats did with the obomanation during the election! You are MY ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, and I'm here for awhile...this will be fun!
Great. What was the last thing I said that you went ape-shit about? Maybe putting down sick babies like old dogs? Or was it you living off the work of others? Remind me.

Forum List

Back