🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

• Total voters
Great. What was the last thing I said that you went ape-shit about? Maybe putting down sick babies like old dogs? Or was it you living off the work of others? Remind me.

Well, you proved you were a piece of shit when you didn't are about a handicapped child, but your kind, only thinks of themselves, SCUM always thinks of themselves... so predictable, and such a sorry excuse for a human!

307sw1x.jpg
Right, that's what I thought. Putting sick babies out their misery while you want them to suffer so you can pretend you're pro-life.

Yes, KILLING the already born, who are mentally shortchanged is your answer... you're just like Hillary, excepts she won't declare herself a murderer as you do... you are beyond pathetic, typical, scum liberal, and if anyone should be murdered...it goes without saying!
Hillary can't afford to be honest but I can. And old man, I'm not paying for you forever either. Money doesn't grow on trees and when it's time to pull the plug, I can do that and check email on my phone at the very same time. Sleep on that.

You have no money, your a box troll, with your mothers laptop, and paper bags for shoes... the rioters in Ferguson were better off than you are... also they are smarter and can take advantage of a political system your subversives friends set up for them!

2l8bw5j.jpg
V always loses it, always.

Mind kind matters, your kind we carry.... starting to lose it, I see... you are simply outmatched by a OLD MAN, you imbecile! Not a working brain cell in your entire body!
You live off of me old man. Many do.

No one can live off POND SCUM, such as yourself, therethe parasites that live off of others, as you do!
You spend my money just fine old man.
What money, rent for the trailer park, or for a new box to live in under the bridge?
The money that pays for your ass to be here posting nonsense while your reach-around crew licks your hairless old balls.

Do I see someone getting ANNOYED, and now really posting the shit he always wants to, but had been holding back, so he wouldn't look like the child and name caller he always wanted to be? ....You are hilarious in your delusions!

10eogmq.jpg

Well, you proved you were a piece of shit when you didn't are about a handicapped child, but your kind, only thinks of themselves, SCUM always thinks of themselves... so predictable, and such a sorry excuse for a human!

307sw1x.jpg
Right, that's what I thought. Putting sick babies out their misery while you want them to suffer so you can pretend you're pro-life.

Yes, KILLING the already born, who are mentally shortchanged is your answer... you're just like Hillary, excepts she won't declare herself a murderer as you do... you are beyond pathetic, typical, scum liberal, and if anyone should be murdered...it goes without saying!
Hillary can't afford to be honest but I can. And old man, I'm not paying for you forever either. Money doesn't grow on trees and when it's time to pull the plug, I can do that and check email on my phone at the very same time. Sleep on that.

You have no money, your a box troll, with your mothers laptop, and paper bags for shoes... the rioters in Ferguson were better off than you are... also they are smarter and can take advantage of a political system your subversives friends set up for them!

2l8bw5j.jpg

Is this your I WON moment?.....:bang3:

You live off of me old man. Many do.

No one can live off POND SCUM, such as yourself, therethe parasites that live off of others, as you do!
What money, rent for the trailer park, or for a new box to live in under the bridge?
The money that pays for your ass to be here posting nonsense while your reach-around crew licks your hairless old balls.

Do I see someone getting ANNOYED, and now really posting the shit he always wants to, but had been holding back, so he wouldn't look like the child and name caller he always wanted to be? ....You are hilarious in your delusions!

10eogmq.jpg
The one getting annoyed is you old man. Enjoy the welfare, it won't last forever.

2l8bw5j.jpg

Nope, but you can't control your emotions, ever.

10eogmq.jpg
The one getting annoyed is you old man. Enjoy the welfare, it won't last forever.

You're really going to have it hard when the Obomanation isn't there anymore and all your entitlements disappear! I do fell sorry for you...NOT!

Perhaps you can get a bottle of CHEAP WINE off this boy, to drown your sorrows in!

2i78ndj.jpg

2l8bw5j.jpg

You're the one losing it, I simply point your mental deficiencies out! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

10eogmq.jpg

You're really going to have it hard when the Obomanation isn't there anymore and all your entitlements disappear! I do fell sorry for you...NOT!

Perhaps you can get a bottle of CHEAP WINE off this boy, to drown your sorrows in!

2i78ndj.jpg
That wine's not that bad. And all he's doing is what you do, taking from others.

2l8bw5j.jpg

You're the one losing it, I simply point your mental deficiencies out! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I've lost nothing old man. You just get fucked up when sick babies are treated correctly, like sick dogs.

10eogmq.jpg

2i78ndj.jpg
That wine's not that bad. And all he's doing is what you do, taking from others.

So you admit to drinking cheap STOLEN wine, and condone what that THUG is doing.... Yes, Liberalism on display! You are the perfect poster child, child!

2rqk2lf.jpg

2l8bw5j.jpg

I've lost nothing old man. You just get fucked up when sick babies are treated correctly, like sick dogs.

I believe everything living should have the opportunity to keep living, BUT in your and your subversive friends cases, I do make an exception!

27x3z4h.jpg

10eogmq.jpg

2i78ndj.jpg

So you admit to drinking cheap STOLEN wine, and condone what that THUG is doing.... Yes, Liberalism on display! You are the perfect poster child, child!

2rqk2lf.jpg
I don't condone anything, and I know wine, but you are both taking from others.

I believe everything living should have the opportunity to keep living, BUT in your and your subversive friends cases, I do make an exception!

27x3z4h.jpg
So, you're not really anything, including Pro-Life. Of course, we always knew that.

10eogmq.jpg

2i78ndj.jpg

2rqk2lf.jpg

You're a fool and a liar, your a subversive, and anti-American...go to Mexico and help those poor people, leave those of us who are Americans alone!

27x3z4h.jpg
So, you're not really anything, including Pro-Life. Of course, we always knew that.

And we know you aren't good enough to be dog shit... This is entertaining, watching you try to be cute! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2i78ndj.jpg

2rqk2lf.jpg

Your a fool and a liar, your a subversive, and anti-American...go to Mexico and help those poor people, leave those of us who are Americans alone!
You aren't an American V. My people founded the place so get the fuck out of my liberal country. We'd be happy to stop paying your bills old man.

27x3z4h.jpg

And we know you aren't good enough to be dog shit... This is entertaining, watching you try to be cute! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
See above.

2i78ndj.jpg

2rqk2lf.jpg

Your a fool and a liar, your a subversive, and anti-American...go to Mexico and help those poor people, leave those of us who are Americans alone!
You aren't an American V. My people founded the place so get the fuck out of my liberal country. We'd be happy to stop paying your bills old man.

Are you now supposed to be an Indian, a Pilgrim, or simply demented... I'll wait for your answer!

k99cia.jpg

27x3z4h.jpg

See above.

Having a hard time keeping up, child?

2rqk2lf.jpg

Are you now supposed to be an Indian, a Pilgrim, or simply demented... I'll wait for your answer!

k99cia.jpg
I'm a Liberal old man, and it's my country, not yours.

Forum List

Back