🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

• Total voters
The subversive scum, just don't get it, this last election a vast majority of Americans WOKE and said....

Liberalism2PIXREjected.jpg

The subversive scum, just don't get it, this last election a vast majority of Americans WOKE and said....

Liberalism2PIXREjected.jpg
how could it be a 'vast majority' of Americans, when this was the smallest turn out for an election in nearly a half a century of elections?

Yes, he should be arrested and tried for treason.

I think as each day passes more and more people agree Obama is destroying America from within!

JWK
Next time don't think, you aren't any good at it.

So says the standup commie comic.

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Yes, he should be arrested and tried for treason.

I think as each day passes more and more people agree Obama is destroying America from within!

JWK
Next time don't think, you aren't any good at it.

So says the standup commie comic.

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create
Regardless of what I am I can think, which makes me your better on all accounts.

You ad hom because you cannot stand my clear rebuttal of your nonsense.

You have offered unsubstantiated opinions which are not in harmony with the text of our Constitution nor the context under which it was adopted. But, you are free to post your opinions regardless of how wrongheaded they may be and this includes your latest post.

JWK

yYou are offered a clumsy and unsustainable comparative opinion, so I created sarcastic spoof of what you did, then you ad hommed, and now you whine because you ran yourself into a corner.

Sux to you, doesn't it.

Obama gives aid and comfort to another enemy of the United States

SEE: Al Qaeda operative freed from US federal prison early for ‘time served'

January 20, 2015

"Ali Saleh Kahlah al Marri -- an admitted Al Qaeda operative in the United States -- was released last week from a federal prison prior to completing his 15-year sentence because of “time served,” the Justice Department told Fox News on Tuesday."

Who would have thought 60 years ago when I was a child growing up in NYC that a President would be elected in the future and then allowed to intentionally flaunt our Constitution and weaken America from within?

The sad truth is, Obama has doubled the federal debt;

He has given aid and comfort to our enemies by releasing them from GITMO;

He is allowing a thousand Islamic "refugees" into the U.S. each month without a requirement to renounce their allegiance to their country of origin, and swear an allegiance to the United States:

He has transferred America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile Islamic leaders [the Islamic Brother Hood];

He has allowed our southern border to be invaded by the poverty stricken populations of Mexico and Central America;

He is responsible for undermining our election process by making it easy for ineligible persons to vote;

He has interfered with our nation’s ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy;

He has worked to stifle America’s agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity;

He has intentionally sabotaged our nation’s health care delivery system:

He has blatantly impinged upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the number of people receiving food stamps;

He is responsible for a dramatic drop in fulltime employment;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the unemployment rate of our nation’s Black youth;

He has used the force of our federal government to tax the paychecks of hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transfer $ billions from our federal treasury to his inner circle friends under the guise of “green energy” [Solyndra/Chevy Volt/Fisker, Exelon, etc.];

He has repeatedly circumvented of our Republican Form of Government by issuing Executive Orders and memorandums;

He has stood by and allowed his Administration to use the force of the federal government to attack "conservatives" who dare to exercise their right to freedom of speech;

All in all, who can truthfully deny Obama is intentionally attempting to destroy America from within?

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

jammie jake aids the enemies of America by singing the praises of his kenyan whatever.

I know, makes as much sense as the post above but what the hell......

No doubt about it. But I wrote him and told him to stop pandering to Republicans. Looks like he's finally getting the message. And not a moment too soon.

johnwk aids the enemies of America by posting this crap.

:rolleyes:

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

No one group helped our enemies more than Republicans.

They let Bin Laden go.
They invaded the wrong country.
They disbanded the Iraq army creating Isis.
They created a friend for Iran.
After 9/11, instead of the world being on our side, they turned the entire world against us.

The GOP is the worst ever.

Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies ___ AGAIN!

See 15 Guantanamo detainees sent to UAE in major transfer

8/15/2016

”PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti – Fifteen prisoners at the Guantanamo Bay detention center were sent to the United Arab Emirates in the single largest release of detainees during the Obama administration, the Pentagon announced Monday.

The transfer of 12 Yemeni nationals and three Afghans to the UAE comes amid a renewed push to whittle down the number of detainees held at the U.S. prison in Cuba that President Barack Obama wants to close.”

And we still have Republicans who want to give four more years to Obama by supporting Hillary Clinton. Why don't these alleged "Republicans" join the democrat party where they will finally feel at home?

JWK

Obama’s mission from the very start has been ___ death to America by a thousand cuts.

Forum List

Back