🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

• Total voters
Hussein days in the White

House

will be over in 2016

and his name will be

nothing but

a bad dream

thank you GOD!
2017 you stupid ****. Jesus fucking Christ, try and get something right.

16 ...17....or 15....

Lord above!!!! get rid of the communist iranian P:LEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go do one of the two things you're good for, three if you'll take it up the ass.

Shut up

Keep on painting you worm!

:)
Go fuck yourself ****, if you can manage that much which I doubt.

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....

2017 you stupid ****. Jesus fucking Christ, try and get something right.

16 ...17....or 15....

Lord above!!!! get rid of the communist iranian P:LEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go do one of the two things you're good for, three if you'll take it up the ass.

Shut up

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....
Upset by stupid *****? Not at all, I just don't like them thinking they matter as anything but holes to be filled. It's dishonest.

House

will be over in 2016

and his name will be

nothing but

a bad dream

thank you GOD!
2017 you stupid ****.
ROFLMNAO!

Ya really gotta love the optimist! Even when the optimism is closer to delusion. But it is ADORABLE, nonetheless.
At the moment that's reality, not optimism. She's ahead in every poll where they name names, because you got nothin'.

She was also WAY OUT IN FRONT When she started to run against the Obumanation... and see what happened... :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Yep, and then she was a good SOS and now she's top of the list, for good reason. You've had two losers in a row, God only knows why you're dancing.

I dance because you are just so stupid, If I continue to laugh, I'll choke! Moron

Elizabeth Warren is Hillary Clinton s Nightmare New Republic
Liz who? No wonder you don't have a fucking clue.

LIZ WHO!!!!! No wonder you are sooo fucking easy to put in that little hole you crawled out of! Oh you hilarity, LIZ WHO!!!!!!!!

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what a moron

the moron being the painter LOL

House

will be over in 2016

and his name will be

nothing but

a bad dream

thank you GOD!
2017 you stupid ****.
At the moment that's reality, not optimism. She's ahead in every poll where they name names, because you got nothin'.

She was also WAY OUT IN FRONT When she started to run against the Obumanation... and see what happened... :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Yep, and then she was a good SOS and now she's top of the list, for good reason. You've had two losers in a row, God only knows why you're dancing.

I dance because you are just so stupid, If I continue to laugh, I'll choke! Moron

LIZ WHO!!!!! No wonder you are sooo fucking easy to put in that little hole you crawled out of! Oh you hilarity, LIZ WHO!!!!!!!!
Yeah, as in she doesn't matter a fucking damn, not yet anyway.

Shut up

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....
Upset by stupid *****? Not at all, I just don't like them thinking they matter as anything but holes to be filled. It's dishonest.

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

Skye has BEAT HIS ASS... INTELLECTUALLY BLOODY!

LOL!
You're a dumb as she is. Jesus people it's the Internet, fucking grow up. She can't even figure out when the damn President turns over the White House. Morons here, total fucking morons.

2017 you stupid ****.

Neither did the Mulatto, UNTIL he beat the shit out of her.... the "We Was SO POOR bitch.... You have to be kidding, she'll self destruct once PRESSURE is put on her, and all her Bosnia, and Watergate lies begin to surface again, alomg with he 1993-4 HEALTHCARE lies that are just waiting so those HUNDREDS of doctors she had for that debacle disappear...again! She's a bag of turds, and you POND SCUM eat them like they were M&M's!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Neither did the Mulatto, UNTIL he beat the shit out of her.... the "We Was SO POOR bitch.... You have to be kidding, she'll self destruct once PRESSURE is put on her, and all her Bosnia, and Watergate lies begin to surface again, alomg with he 1993-4 HEALTHCARE lies that are just waiting so those HUNDREDS of doctors she had for that debacle disappear...again! She's a bag of turds, and you POND SCUM eat them like they were M&M's!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Dumbfuck, she's polling better than anyone on either side. Get a fucking clue.

Shut up

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!
You're a dumb as she is. Jesus people it's the Internet, fucking grow up. She can't even figure out when the damn President turns over the White House. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Well She and I may be dumb... but its you I really feel for, given that she and I both, respectively OWN YOU.

So IMAGINE, as bad as being 'dumb' is... how pathetic one must be, to be OWNED by the dumb?

Shut up

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

Now THAT'S FUNNY.... a complete, and utter simpleton, calling others morons.... Did you get that from a 4th grader, or did you call a friend? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Here's all you need to know about "Bubba's Wife"...

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE TRUTH MAKE?"

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

Well She and I may be dumb... but its you I really feel for, given that she and I both, respectively OWN YOU.

So IMAGINE, as bad as being 'dumb' is... how pathetic one must be, to be OWNED by the dumb?
Own me little man? You can't even manage to debate me, and she can't get a fucking year right. Stop patting yourselves on the back and do the goddamned work for once.

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

Now THAT'S FUNNY.... a complete, and utter simpleton, calling others morons.... Did you get that from a 4th grader, or did you call a friend? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
They don't get much dumber than you V. That's why most of your posts are pictures, not words.

YOU'RE pulling it, she polled better than anyone UNTIL Barry, knocked her on her ass, along with her BAGGAGE, the serial womanizer, B.J. Clinton, that will be her FIRST MAN! Oh, my sides hurt! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

Own me little man? You can't even manage to debate me. and she can't get a fucking year right. Stop patting yourselves on the back and do the goddamned work for once.

You are full of oxygen.

Now shut up loser!

Lord he is thick! grrrrrrrrrr

LOL

you upset?

chicken brain....

*****?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh he is PISSED!

LOL!

Own me little man? You can't even manage to debate me, and she can't get a fucking year right. Stop patting yourselves on the back and do the goddamned work for once.

You can't debate an idiot, such as yourself, you let him continue to look like an :ahole-1: with each new post... you are doing one hell of a good job, child!

YOU'RE pulling it, she polled better than anyone UNTIL Barry, knocked her on her ass, along with her BAGGAGE, the serial womanizer, B.J. Clinton, that will be her FIRST MAN! Oh, my sides hurt! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
No one cares about what happened six years ago dumbass. We weren't ready for a **** then and now we are. Grow up dummy.

Sometimes I wonder whether threads like this and many others much worse, along with the sickening LOVE shown by Republicans on this board for Putin, are actually, aiding and abetting our enemies, more than the people posting here have even considered or realize. :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the Geneva Convention Treaty say we are suppose to do with prisoners or noncombatants when a war is winding down and ending? From what I have read, we are suppose to / required to make the arrangements to release them. As a Nation, we already chose not to give them a trial???

Afghanistan, is winding down...and 10 to 1, Obama will end it before he leaves office. Then if by any chance a Republican takes the Presidency in the next election, let any war they start, be their own war.

Are you really this fucking stupid, and haven't read a fucking thread about admiring a REAL MAN, against the feckless, lying, weakling that we have? You are a complete idiot, and brainless beyond description!

I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the planet, but I am certainly not the dullest either.

I come from a lifelong Military family and upbringing, and my father is a Lifer and my husband is a Disabled Veteran, both served their Country with honor under both Republican and Democratic Presidencies.....

And my sister and I were taught from a very young age through adulthood, not to ever disparage our President or our Country in public, and certainly NEVER right in front of our enemies....because it hurts us, and weakens us, as a Nation...

Now you can continue to post all of the comics you want, under the guise of being "intelligent'', or under the guise of your supposed 1st amendment rights...I have no intentions of trying to stop you, or even make you actually think about what you and those like you are doing to your own Nation by wearing your emotions on your coat sleeves as you have chosen to do...so just go about doing what you usually do....have fun, oh smart one!

Forum List

Back