Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Obama anti -Semitic

Is Obama anti-Semitic

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was? He has abandoned all pretense of that. And he was a compromiser? Again, even if you agree with him that is hard to defend.

So now here we have a guy the strongest influences on his life seem to be Islam (which isn't exactly always Jewish friendly) and Rev. Wright who claims its the Jews who forced Obama away from him. Obama legitimizes Al Sharpton (who refers to Jews as diamond merchants and is pretty fairly seen as a substantial influence behind Jewish deaths) and vilifies Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama is part of the far left of the Democratic party where both anti-Israel sentiment and anti-Semitism are well established. The effort to discredit Israel and move towards Iran and the Palestinians seems like no coincidence.

So isn't it time to call a spade a spade and admit this guy is an anti-Semite?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I believe he is anti-semitic but you are missing the big picture. Obama didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. His education was at a Catholic School the entire time he was there. He was greatly influenced by Catholicism which is highly anti-semitic when you study from Jesuit teachers. Their arch enemies are Protestants and Jews. The Vatican has no conflict with Communists - their pope - the Jesuit in there now - is a Communist. The Muslims are merely a weapon in the Vaticans hand - a Vatican that seeks to lay hold of Jerusalem and of course the guy in your Avatar is part of the plan to get it for them. Him and his Iranian ally who plan to march against Israel in the future. The Vatican has already signed concordats with Peking and Russia for their future relationship - surely you know this though.

Stop lying, Obama attended a public school in Indonesia, a Wahabi school, Wahabism is the radical teaching of Islam

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif
[/URL]
^ Fail AHAHAHAHAHA

It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was? He has abandoned all pretense of that. And he was a compromiser? Again, even if you agree with him that is hard to defend.

So now here we have a guy the strongest influences on his life seem to be Islam (which isn't exactly always Jewish friendly) and Rev. Wright who claims its the Jews who forced Obama away from him. Obama legitimizes Al Sharpton (who refers to Jews as diamond merchants and is pretty fairly seen as a substantial influence behind Jewish deaths) and vilifies Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama is part of the far left of the Democratic party where both anti-Israel sentiment and anti-Semitism are well established. The effort to discredit Israel and move towards Iran and the Palestinians seems like no coincidence.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I believe he is anti-semitic but you are missing the big picture. Obama didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. His education was at a Catholic School the entire time he was there. He was greatly influenced by Catholicism which is highly anti-semitic when you study from Jesuit teachers. Their arch enemies are Protestants and Jews. The Vatican has no conflict with Communists - their pope - the Jesuit in there now - is a Communist. The Muslims are merely a weapon in the Vaticans hand - a Vatican that seeks to lay hold of Jerusalem and of course the guy in your Avatar is part of the plan to get it for them. Him and his Iranian ally who plan to march against Israel in the future. The Vatican has already signed concordats with Peking and Russia for their future relationship - surely you know this though.

Stop lying, Obama attended a public school in Indonesia, a Wahabi school, Wahabism is the radical teaching of Islam

You are wrong and I put up the documentation including the records of the Catholic School he attended with his name on the paperwork. I have no idea where you get your information from but you are seriously misinformed. (on a number of matters)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ go away already, bigots like you bore me

Actually the truth is never boring. You just have to acquire a taste for it, Lass. That is where your problem lies.

PS -- I am not Jewish.
The Palestinians are Semites.

Hussein Obozo sides with the muslims over Jews and Christians.

Don't tell the fundamentalists, evangelicals, and Pentecostals that Arabs are semites.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

What's an anti-Semite? In your own words.

Umm get a dictionary, you don't get to define words as you please.

I think Obama is obviously pro-Islam and probably considers himself a Muslim. Is he truly anti-semitic? Maybe.....

He clearly hates Israel. :(

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I ---IS Jew (ess) I do not think Obamoid is
an anti-semite. -------Carter?---yes----but not
OBAMOID ------ I doubt that Obama
practices or cares about any religion----or
bias. He is intent on his image ----his historical legacy. I wish he could be a bit
stronger on VISION. ----and worry a bit
more on the FUTURE than his own (sorry everyone) need for affection. To me he seems to be a person who wants to be LIKED by as many people as possible
(lets face it-----da joooos is a minority in
the world)

PS -- I am not Jewish.
That is a common response to this and Im aware of that but you and the others who raise this should look up the accepted definition of the term anti-Semitism. This is the accepted meaning and not a colloquial one so to the extent you are suggesting that my question is not phrased correctly or is asking if he is also anti-palestinain and others, you are incorrect. The term applies to antagonism or hatred towards Jews.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

and from dictionary.com

Anti-semitism Define Anti-semitism at Dictionary.com

and from the Oxford dictionary

anti-Semitism definition of anti-Semitism in Oxford dictionary American English US

PS -- I am not Jewish.

but then he went to Harvard------where the real anti-semites are in control

PS -- I am not Jewish.

Haven't seen anything suggesting he is so much as he's 'anti stupid-stuff.' He seems to be tryin gto earn the Nobel Peace Prize he won on dubious grounds and the current Israeli administration is an impediment to that aim (he feels.)

PS -- I am not Jewish.

What's an anti-Semite? In your own words.
Jew-hater.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

No. It wasn't a Wahabi school. Not even remotely.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

but then he went to Harvard------where the real anti-semites are in control

Yes. They are called Jesuits. And they are in every secular walk of life there is. 98% of all Jesuits are not priests. They are in the private sector, professors, bankers, lawyers, politicians..... and most of the time no one even knows who they are. They are as Dr. Rivera stated in his book Alberto - MASTERS of DECEIT.

PS -- I am not Jewish.
That is a common response to this and Im aware of that but you and the others who raise this should look up the accepted definition of the term anti-Semitism. This is the accepted meaning and not a colloquial one so to the extent you are suggesting that my question is not phrased correctly or is asking if he is also anti-palestinain and others, you are incorrect. The term applies to antagonism or hatred towards Jews.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

and from dictionary.com

Anti-semitism Define Anti-semitism at Dictionary.com

and from the Oxford dictionary

anti-Semitism definition of anti-Semitism in Oxford dictionary American English US
I'm sure the Jews are trying to deny the Palestinians their heritage.

Forum List

Back