Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Obama anti -Semitic

Is Obama anti-Semitic

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was? He has abandoned all pretense of that. And he was a compromiser? Again, even if you agree with him that is hard to defend.

So now here we have a guy the strongest influences on his life seem to be Islam (which isn't exactly always Jewish friendly) and Rev. Wright who claims its the Jews who forced Obama away from him. Obama legitimizes Al Sharpton (who refers to Jews as diamond merchants and is pretty fairly seen as a substantial influence behind Jewish deaths) and vilifies Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama is part of the far left of the Democratic party where both anti-Israel sentiment and anti-Semitism are well established. The effort to discredit Israel and move towards Iran and the Palestinians seems like no coincidence.

So isn't it time to call a spade a spade and admit this guy is an anti-Semite?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

What's an anti-Semite? In your own words.

Umm get a dictionary, you don't get to define words as you please.

Then Obama is not anti-Semitic.

It seems to me this is obvious at this point but we have been told so many things about this guy that we now know aren't true. Remember when he was elected and we were told what a moderate he was? He has abandoned all pretense of that. And he was a compromiser? Again, even if you agree with him that is hard to defend.

So now here we have a guy the strongest influences on his life seem to be Islam (which isn't exactly always Jewish friendly) and Rev. Wright who claims its the Jews who forced Obama away from him. Obama legitimizes Al Sharpton (who refers to Jews as diamond merchants and is pretty fairly seen as a substantial influence behind Jewish deaths) and vilifies Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama is part of the far left of the Democratic party where both anti-Israel sentiment and anti-Semitism are well established. The effort to discredit Israel and move towards Iran and the Palestinians seems like no coincidence.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

What's an anti-Semite? In your own words.
Jew-hater.
See?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I believe he is anti-semitic but you are missing the big picture. Obama didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. His education was at a Catholic School the entire time he was there. He was greatly influenced by Catholicism which is highly anti-semitic when you study from Jesuit teachers. Their arch enemies are Protestants and Jews. The Vatican has no conflict with Communists - their pope - the Jesuit in there now - is a Communist. The Muslims are merely a weapon in the Vaticans hand - a Vatican that seeks to lay hold of Jerusalem and of course the guy in your Avatar is part of the plan to get it for them. Him and his Iranian ally who plan to march against Israel in the future. The Vatican has already signed concordats with Peking and Russia for their future relationship - surely you know this though.

Stop lying, Obama attended a public school in Indonesia, a Wahabi school, Wahabism is the radical teaching of Islam

No. It wasn't a Wahabi school. Not even remotely.

Everything I have read about Obama's education he never once attended an Islamic school, Madrassa or received any form of Wahabist instruction. He attended a Catholic School in Indonesia - that was it for private education. No Madrassas.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

It seems to you......no need to consider further.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

Neither am I (Jewish). And what you said above is dead-on. Thank you. Israel in the ONLY TRUE FRIEND we have in the middle east. And the effing democrats are trying their damnedest to destroy that relationship.

P.S. their friendship is not based upon selling us their goddamn oil.

Last edited:
Apparently anyone who doesn't put Israel before the United States is an anti-semite.

I cannot find that in the OP. How did you come to that conclusion again?
From years of people being called anti-semites because they actually think the needs of the U.S. should go before the needs of Israel.
link?
In this very thread, Hossfly's comment is the most immediate example.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

Neither am I. And what you said above is dead-on. Thank you. Israel in the ONLY TRUE FRIEND we have in the middle east. And the effing democrats are trying their damnedest to destroy that relationship.
I agree that Israel and the U.S. are allies. However, having a country as an ally does not automatically mean OUR citizens start acting like our ally's needs come before our own needs.

Not being in 100% agreement with Israel, doesn't necessarily make one anti-Semitic. If he were, why would so many Jews work for him? Our interests and Israel's aren't always going to coincide.
Watch the AHC channel series (Formerly Military Channel) about Hitler and the Nazis. There is a segment called "The Jews Who Fought For Hitler" and it explains why Jews work for despotic murderous dictators. Very interesting and easy to grasp.

Yes...and a racist as well....and he is good friends with Anti American terrorists....

Not being in 100% agreement with Israel, doesn't necessarily make one anti-Semitic. If he were, why would so many Jews work for him? Our interests and Israel's aren't always going to coincide.
Watch the AHC channel series (Formerly Military Channel) about Hitler and the Nazis. There is a segment called "The Jews Who Fought For Hitler" and it explains why Jews work for despotic murderous dictators. Very interesting and easy to grasp.

That is what you call 'fighting for your very life'.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

I believe he is anti-semitic but you are missing the big picture. Obama didn't attend a Madrassa in Indonesia. His education was at a Catholic School the entire time he was there. He was greatly influenced by Catholicism which is highly anti-semitic when you study from Jesuit teachers. Their arch enemies are Protestants and Jews. The Vatican has no conflict with Communists - their pope - the Jesuit in there now - is a Communist. The Muslims are merely a weapon in the Vaticans hand - a Vatican that seeks to lay hold of Jerusalem and of course the guy in your Avatar is part of the plan to get it for them. Him and his Iranian ally who plan to march against Israel in the future. The Vatican has already signed concordats with Peking and Russia for their future relationship - surely you know this though.

Stop lying, Obama attended a public school in Indonesia, a Wahabi school, Wahabism is the radical teaching of Islam

thanks for your input-----Have you ever met anyone from Kenya? I have-----both muslims and hindus. I am not suggesting that I know if the Kenyan school was particularly Wahhabi or not-----but if it represented anything like that which muslims of Kenya are taught IS ISLAM----
then it was more than enough ---'trouble'
I am delighted that you know----could you clue us in as to how NOT WAHHABI
the Kenyan muslim school was?

So....are you attempting to make a case that anyone who is not 100% behind Israel is automatically anti-semetic? Even if they themselves are Jewish?

PS -- I am not Jewish.

thanks for your input-----Have you ever met anyone from Kenya? I have-----both muslims and hindus. I am not suggesting that I know if the Kenyan school was particularly Wahhabi or not-----but if it represented anything like that which muslims of Kenya are taught IS ISLAM----
Kenyan school? I thought it was an Indonesian school. Indonesia is not Kenya. Not even on the same continent.

Not being in 100% agreement with Israel, doesn't necessarily make one anti-Semitic.

And that is really the end of it.

Right wingers whine about being called racists for disagreeing with Obama, but don't hesitate to jump on the "Obama's anti-semitic" bandwagon just because he has a spat with a hardliner in Israel.

So....are you attempting to make a case that anyone who is not 100% behind Israel is automatically anti-semetic? Even if they themselves are Jewish?
No.

PS -- I am not Jewish.

Kenyan school? I thought it was an Indonesian school. Indonesia is not Kenya. Not even on the same continent.

really? sorry I thought it was Kenya.
ok Indonesia ----that place teaches Nazism Nazism is the official governmental policy. I have never actually met a muslim Indonesian----but I have encountered Christian Indonesians.
No hindu Indonesians either----that I recall

Forum List

Back