Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barack Obama anti -Semitic

Is Obama anti-Semitic

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Not being in 100% agreement with Israel, doesn't necessarily make one anti-Semitic. If he were, why would so many Jews work for him? Our interests and Israel's aren't always going to coincide.
Watch the AHC channel series (Formerly Military Channel) about Hitler and the Nazis. There is a segment called "The Jews Who Fought For Hitler" and it explains why Jews work for despotic murderous dictators. Very interesting and easy to grasp.
So....are you attempting to make a case that anyone who is not 100% behind Israel is automatically anti-semetic? Even if they themselves are Jewish?
No.
Good. Because that would have been incredibly stupid.

Indonesia ----that place teaches Nazism Nazism is the official governmental policy. I have never actually met a muslim Indonesian----but I have encountered Christian Indonesians.
Obama attended a public school in Indonesia that taught very little in the way of religion. He also attended a Catholic school while there. Nothing I can see says anything about Nazism. Got a cite?
Obama attended an Indonesian public school PolitiFact

Not being in 100% agreement with Israel, doesn't necessarily make one anti-Semitic. If he were, why would so many Jews work for him? Our interests and Israel's aren't always going to coincide.
Watch the AHC channel series (Formerly Military Channel) about Hitler and the Nazis. There is a segment called "The Jews Who Fought For Hitler" and it explains why Jews work for despotic murderous dictators. Very interesting and easy to grasp.
So....are you attempting to make a case that anyone who is not 100% behind Israel is automatically anti-semetic? Even if they themselves are Jewish?
No.
How did you arrive at the premise of your question in the first place?

Indonesia ----that place teaches Nazism Nazism is the official governmental policy. I have never actually met a muslim Indonesian----but I have encountered Christian Indonesians.
Obama attended a public school in Indonesia that taught very little in the way of religion. He also attended a Catholic school while there. Nothing I can see says anything about Nazism. Got a cite?
Obama attended an Indonesian public school PolitiFact

I got the official Indonesian policy on
Judaism-----it is considered a "NOT LEGAL RELIGION" and its two remaining syngogues were trashed to the ground----
there are something like 12 jews left in Indonesia----they carry ID cards that label
them ""Christian" Indonesia did ---at one
time---harbor a jewish community---generally people who ended up there having fled muslim persecution---long ago---during the
time that the DUTCH were in control over there. I got the opinion of a Christian who had fled present day Indonesia----a left over from the DUTCH days. do you really want to demand a link?

I don't know. He did appoint Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff, but his obvious hatred of Israel is probably more telling.

Rahman Emanuel is a JINO (Jew In Name Only.) like the 80% of left wing Jewish Americans who vote democrat.

They are the modern day version of the KAPO. Look up that term up. Yes, there were Jews that worked for the nazis.

Do not get deceived by wolves in Sheeps clothing. That is what they are. Period.

Last edited:
I don't know. He did appoint Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff, but his obvious hatred of Israel is probably more telling.

Rahman Emanuel is a JINO (Jew In Name Only.) like the 80% of left wing Jewish Americans who vote democrat.

They are the modern day version of the KAPO. Look that term up. Yes, there were Jews that worked for the nazis.

Do not get deceived by wolves in Sheeps clothing. That is what they are. Period.
Soros was a Jew that worked for Nazis. Most democrat Jews are self haters. The others are just fucking to stupid to see the truth.

I think Obama is obviously pro-Islam and probably considers himself a Muslim. Is he truly anti-semitic? Maybe.....

He clearly hates Israel. :(
What is it that points to President Obama "clearly" hating Israel?

Ah.....if you have to ask that question you're either stupid or have been in a comma the last six years.....:(

queen----do not be insulted-----I am not being picky----just friendly----a comma is punctuation-------a very diminished level of
consciousness is a COMA

They are the modern day version of the KAPO. Look that term up. Yes, there were Jews that worked for the nazis.

Soros was a Jew that worked for Nazis. Most democrat Jews are self haters. The others are just fucking to stupid to see the truth.

only lately-------in the past the best jews were democrats------like me----and my
parents and my grandmother who witnessed the triangle fire and MARCHED along with all the othe jewish unionists

I think Obama is obviously pro-Islam and probably considers himself a Muslim. Is he truly anti-semitic? Maybe.....

He clearly hates Israel. :(
What is it that points to President Obama "clearly" hating Israel?

Ah.....if you have to ask that question you're either stupid or have been in a comma the last six years.....:(
I was in a comma for 40 years. Then I got religion.:eusa_pray:

I have had a problem with commas----long ago-----I did all the grammar correctly on a
comprehensive test of grammar in the ninth grade------except the commas

No.
How did you arrive at the premise of your question in the first place?
From reading your post.

Oh look. And now we have posters making determinations as to who the real Jews are.

Forum List

Back