Is Barr a public servant........or Trump's personal attorney???

Watch dog?

More like lap dog.

We’ll see what he decides we should know about the Mueller investigation.

I’m waiting to see Mueller before the House Judiciary Committee… That should be enlightening.

In Trump's short tenure, we are now at the THIRD appointment of an attorney general.

Sessions and Whitaker were basically "fired" because they could not do Trump's bidding to cover his ft behind and "protect" him........So, the opportunistic Barr, wrote an unsolicited memo (19 or 20 pages) professing his LOYALTY to Trump and that under his jurisdiction, Trump's interests would be fully protected.

Barr should be reminded of the oath he took and that his reputation is winding up in the gutter.

Bottom line as we have seen: Barr is NOT the AG for the U.S.A......Barr is turning out to be the personal attorney for the Trump regime.

In business, Trump surrounded himself with people that would do his bidding (and "fix" his indiscretions)......So, take a look at the people he has hired in both the WH and cabinet........STOOGES.
Right now Barr is doing the job he is paid to.

In Trump's short tenure, we are now at the THIRD appointment of an attorney general.

Sessions and Whitaker were basically "fired" because they could not do Trump's bidding to cover his ft behind and "protect" him.

Whitaker was never the Attorney General. When Sessions was dismissed Whitaker was named as acting Attorney General, which is nothing more than a temporary appointment to be a place holder. You are blatantly misrepresenting the facts.

Sessions and Whitaker were basically "fired" because they could not do Trump's bidding to cover his ft behind and "protect" him........So, the opportunistic Barr, wrote an unsolicited memo (19 or 20 pages) professing his LOYALTY to Trump and that under his jurisdiction, Trump's interests would be fully protected.

Barr should be reminded of the oath he took and that his reputation is winding up in the gutter.

Bottom line as we have seen: Barr is NOT the AG for the U.S.A......Barr is turning out to be the personal attorney for the Trump regime.

In business, Trump surrounded himself with people that would do his bidding (and "fix" his indiscretions)......So, take a look at the people he has hired in both the WH and cabinet........STOOGES.

Working for trump as a government employee is a true test for do you work for a paycheck (who is your daddy) or do you work for the government

I can't blame working for a paycheck

Still I think that Mueller is setting up Trump for more obstruction of justice charges and Barr is the umpire behind the plate who is calling ball on every pitch

Whitaker was never the Attorney General. When Sessions was dismissed Whitaker was named as acting Attorney General, which is nothing more than a temporary appointment to be a place holder. You are blatantly misrepresenting the facts.

Can't help you with your ignorance........

Whitaker COULD have been more than an "acting" attorney general had he Whitaker kept all those prosecutors under his jurisdiction from openly pursuing Cohen and AIRING all the dirty laundry that constitutes Trump's sordid, unethical and corrupt past.......

You're unbelievable, yet you said nothing with Holder or Lynch

I pray your left nut falls off..

In Jesus name

Amen

Working for trump as a government employee is a true test for do you work for a paycheck (who is your daddy) or do you work for the government

Still I think that Mueller is setting up Trump for more obstruction of justice charges and Barr is the umpire behind the plate who is calling ball on every pitch

Barr faced and failed in one of the biggest decisions of his life regarding his legal legacy.

One way or another, Trump will be gone.....and Barr will ALWAYS be known as Trump's stooge...selected to cover the orange clown's fat ass.

But.....he will soon write a book about his experience.....LOL

In Jesus name

Amen

You're a "great" contributor to a political discussion and a great spokesperson for religious orthodoxy.
........But, I'm afraid, its time for you to change your diapers and go back to bed.

Whitaker COULD have been more than an "acting" attorney general had he Whitaker kept all those prosecutors under his jurisdiction from openly pursuing Cohen and AIRING all the dirty laundry that constitutes Trump's sordid, unethical and corrupt past.......

:link:

Barr faced and failed in one of the biggest decisions of his life regarding his legal legacy.

One way or another, Trump will be gone.....and Barr will ALWAYS be known as Trump's stooge...selected to cover the orange clown's fat ass.

I think he has a future as Trumps personal lawyer and will be given a now vacant office in Trump tower.

Better than you, who will always be known as a whiny, lying, uninformed, basement dwelling TDS sufferer who has never been right about one thing ever. I'm surprised you haven't flooded the basement with the amount of tears you've cried the last 2 years.

Several exist....Learn something.

Report: Trump asked Whitaker to appoint ally to lead Cohen probe

Trump lashed out at Whitaker after explosive Cohen revelations .

Whitaker 'did not deny' talking to Trump about Cohen, top Democrat ...

In Jesus name

Amen

You're a "great" contributor to a political discussion and a great spokesperson for religious orthodoxy.
........But, I'm afraid, its time for you to change your diapers and go back to bed.

Still nothing about Lynch or holder propaganda tool?

Hey, moron.....what the fuck does Lynch and Holder have to do with this thread???.....Yes, they are BOTH blacks....but besides that....???

Why don;t idiots like you start your own threads about bitching anything Obama???

Several exist....Learn something.

Report: Trump asked Whitaker to appoint ally to lead Cohen probe

Trump lashed out at Whitaker after explosive Cohen revelations .

Whitaker 'did not deny' talking to Trump about Cohen, top Democrat ...

This is affirming the consequent to argue a cause.

In Jesus name

Amen

Still nothing about Lynch or holder propaganda tool?

Hey, moron.....what the fuck does Lynch and Holder have to do with this thread???.....Yes, they are BOTH blacks....but besides that....???

Why don;t idiots like you start your own threads about bitching anything Obama???

Still nothing about Holder or Lynch......................

Hypocrite much needle dick propaganda tool?

Right now Barr is doing the job he is paid to.
and his job is?
j9mrm6gk0pq21.jpg

Forum List

Back