Is bernie sanders claiming shutting the borders down is racist?

Murderers are in prison but you know this.

Otherwise law abiding illegals are hard at work this morning doing what they were brought here to do.
Law abiding illegals? Interesting. Probably don't see that, do you?

That isn't what I said. I've learned long ago there is no discussing anything with someone like yourself that will not discuss something honestly.
What is dishonest about pknopp? How would you deal with it pknopp? Have no problem with it pknopp?

You are dishonest in quoting me. There is nothing to gain with someone that does that.
Wow, that is interesting pknopp. Such a wonderful way to deal with pknopp. Saying I quoted you when I didn't pknopp. I asked how that person was on his third illegal drunk driving charge in this country as an illegal pknopp. I asked how you would deal with the death of your daughter and wife to a three time drunk driving illegal pknopp.

You won't answer it pknopp. You cannot answer it pknopp. You are patronizing racist who uses race as a political weapon pknopp.

You are a racist pknopp.

You misquoted what I said. You know what I said.

Law abiding illegals? Interesting. Probably don't see that, do you?

That isn't what I said. I've learned long ago there is no discussing anything with someone like yourself that will not discuss something honestly.
What is dishonest about pknopp? How would you deal with it pknopp? Have no problem with it pknopp?

You are dishonest in quoting me. There is nothing to gain with someone that does that.
Wow, that is interesting pknopp. Such a wonderful way to deal with pknopp. Saying I quoted you when I didn't pknopp. I asked how that person was on his third illegal drunk driving charge in this country as an illegal pknopp. I asked how you would deal with the death of your daughter and wife to a three time drunk driving illegal pknopp.

You won't answer it pknopp. You cannot answer it pknopp. You are patronizing racist who uses race as a political weapon pknopp.

You are a racist pknopp.

You misquoted what I said. You know what I said.

FYI Pnopp...you're getting owned, but you already know that.

Last edited:
just in from Mezko
Mexico holds big music festival despite coronavirus concerns
800.jpeg

96c71c1f4bd4c202d1d06e00b9f36d51

Mexico has a MINIMUM of thirty times less C19 infection than we do. Fifty-three cases, zero deaths.

They might even pay for a wall now.

"Traen virus ... traen mugre ... son imperialistas ... y algunos, supongo, son buenas personas"

Last edited:
Franklin Roosevelt was the most consequential president in the 20th century. But he would not have earned that honor if he had not been a masterful politician, willing to alter or abandon a position whenever he thought it necessary to win power for himself or his party. Sanders, like Debs, is a radical who cares more about being right than being president.

Many will forever see him as a heroic man of the people, victimized by the Democratic establishment.

In these very uncertain times, we need a president who is going to put the interests of everyday people over every other consideration — and that’s Bernie Sanders

How do we know that? Because that’s been his consistent life’s work.

Forum List

Back