Is Biden so dirty he can't even do business in the country he's running for?

so far they have been verified as fact,,,

did the bidens give proof otherwise and we missed it???
You don’t know what they are or what’s been verified.

This is just the vague nonsense that your propaganda consists of.
I obviously know more than you,,,

and you should look up the definition of propaganda cause I dont think it means what you think it means,,,
You don’t. You only think you know more because the propaganda you are absorbed by.
youre using that word again,, I dont think it means what you think it means,,,

I do know that the bidens have yet to deny its true or to even talk about it,,,

not in our system of government,,,
I’ll say again, if Trump is the chief law enforcement officer, he could prosecute Clinton. Otherwise you are contradicting yourself. The contradiction is borne from your inability to see through the stupidity that is Trump’s contradictory statements.

Under a sane view of government, not yours or Trump’s, the chief law enforcement officer is the AG, not the president. However, Trump assumes he has all the abilities that the AG does, which means he is a prosecutor if he wants to be.

Clearly Biden and his family have made many millions, for all we know a billion off their name & government influence alone. - All in foreign countries. I wonder what skills they brought to the table to earn that?

I also wonder if they're just that dirty they can't operate in the country they want to run? Perhaps there are a select few American pockets earning millions or billions off that name too? Bet your ass.

Fuck I don't know, seems Trump does most of his business here at home. You know, the establishments closed by Democrats, and what snowflakes consider off limits?

That would be the guy PROGS have invested their efforts toward 24/7 misinformation on their mainstream platforms. Some of these are called "news", but we know better right. Same with their debate platforms, polls, social medias, and "fact" checks. The guy poked and prodded over four years, yet stands tall because he's clean. That was despite their projection in efforts to work with foreigners "Russia", a projection of traitors too. And despite an effort to delete him with impeachment. When that failed they took the COVID route, and when that failed riots.

I'm reminded of Obama, the left's Robin Hood. He's become such an economic contributor he's now worth 45 million, amazing how that works, he followed Clinton's playbook. Books and speeches are sure of value right, far more valuable than the opportunity Trump enterprises has afforded us for sure...
:bsflag:
Takes skill to tell your following about hope & change and earn 45 million upon your exit. He says my Hope is 100K per speech and no Change.
The blob is the one with the Chinese bank account.

and you should look up the definition of propaganda cause I dont think it means what you think it means,,,
You don’t. You only think you know more because the propaganda you are absorbed by.

You still aren’t talking about what “it” is. Because you don’t really know and anytime you start to be precise about what “it” is, you have to open yourself up to criticism which this story just can’t take.

“It” is a vague sense of something illegal and it’s power is it’s ambiguity. “It” is the product of propaganda.

I’ll say again, if Trump is the chief law enforcement officer, he could prosecute Clinton. Otherwise you are contradicting yourself. The contradiction is borne from your inability to see through the stupidity that is Trump’s contradictory statements.

Under a sane view of government, not yours or Trump’s, the chief law enforcement officer is the AG, not the president. However, Trump assumes he has all the abilities that the AG does, which means he is a prosecutor if he wants to be.
and I say again,, not in our system of government

trump is the AGs boss so that makes trump head law enforcement officer,,,
to understand that you would have to understand our constitution and how it works,,, sadly you dont,,

You still aren’t talking about what “it” is. Because you don’t really know and anytime you start to be precise about what “it” is, you have to open yourself up to criticism which this story just can’t take.

“It” is a vague sense of something illegal and it’s power is it’s ambiguity. “It” is the product of propaganda.
I thought we were talking about the laptop and its contents???

Clearly Biden and his family have made many millions, for all we know a billion off their name & government influence alone. - All in foreign countries. I wonder what skills they brought to the table to earn that?

I also wonder if they're just that dirty they can't operate in the country they want to run? Perhaps there are a select few American pockets earning millions or billions off that name too? Bet your ass.

Fuck I don't know, seems Trump does most of his business here at home. You know, the establishments closed by Democrats, and what snowflakes consider off limits?

That would be the guy PROGS have invested their efforts toward 24/7 misinformation on their mainstream platforms. Some of these are called "news", but we know better right. Same with their debate platforms, polls, social medias, and "fact" checks. The guy poked and prodded over four years, yet stands tall because he's clean. That was despite their projection in efforts to work with foreigners "Russia", a projection of traitors too. And despite an effort to delete him with impeachment. When that failed they took the COVID route, and when that failed riots.

I'm reminded of Obama, the left's Robin Hood. He's become such an economic contributor he's now worth 45 million, amazing how that works, he followed Clinton's playbook. Books and speeches are sure of value right, far more valuable than the opportunity Trump enterprises has afforded us for sure...
Takes skill to tell your following about hope & change and earn 45 million upon your exit. He says my Hope is 100K per speech and no Change.
and he has business interest in china so it makes sense,,, biden has no business's,,

You never say anything of value. It's not a secret he had a bank account toward a venture that never took off. Perfectly legal. Ever heard of Trump Enterprises? Yeah, they operate around the world, primarily in the USA.

and he has business interest in china so it makes sense,,, biden has no business's,,

He also doesn’t pay taxes in China like the blob does

to understand that you would have to understand our constitution and how it works,,, sadly you dont,,
So there’s nothing stopping Trump from having Clinton prosecuted.

He is, after all, the boss.

He lied. You believed it. Now you’re too embarrassed to admit it. And you never will. You’ll just keep coming up with stupider and stupider stories.

He lied. You believed it. Now you’re too embarrassed to admit it. And you never will. You’ll just keep coming up with stupider and stupider stories.
as I said before,,, you would have to understand our constitutional system,,,

clearly you dont understand it,,,

You don’t really know what you’re talking about, so it doesn’t make a lot of sense.
but I just said "I thought we are talking about the laptop",,,

how could I know what I'm talking about if I just said what it was???

what I dont know is what youre talking about,,,
What about the laptop? You don’t know.

The entirety of your propaganda is there’s a laptop and it’s bad. That’s about the extent to which you’ve been programmed.

let’s make it really simple. If Trump is supposed to be the chief law enforcement officer, how does he enforce criminal laws?

let’s make it really simple. If Trump is supposed to be the chief law enforcement officer, how does he enforce criminal laws?
read the constitution and you will understand,,,

You don’t really know what you’re talking about, so it doesn’t make a lot of sense.

The entirety of your propaganda is there’s a laptop and it’s bad. That’s about the extent to which you’ve been programmed.
see you keep using that word and I dont think it means what you think it means,,,

OH and I do know that the some of the info on the laptop has been verified and the bidens have yet to deny it,,,

see you keep using that word and I dont think it means what you think it means,,,

OH and I do know that the some of the info on the laptop has been verified and the bidens have yet to deny it,,,
What info was verified? Who knows. Doesn’t matter. Laptop bad. Laptop verified. Follow the script.

What info was verified? Who knows. Doesn’t matter. Laptop bad. Laptop verified. Follow the script.
now youre just getting sad,,,

read the constitution and you will understand,,,
If you can’t answer the question, you’re just admitting your own failure.

Forum List

Back