Is Biden trying to kill children and teachers?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hyperbolic title i know but these were the types of accusations thrown at Trump when he wanted schools open months ago. Now we are supposedly even worse off and Biden is promising to open the schools.

So two questions.

Is he trying to create super spreader events.

How does he plan to force schools to open.

Hyperbolic title i know but these were the types of accusations thrown at Trump when he wanted schools open months ago. Now we are supposedly even worse off and Biden is promising to open the schools.

So two questions.

What schools do the feds control?

So two questions.

Biden is not in any position to control any school in the USA.

So two questions.

Feds control about 10% of the funding public schools receive

So yea they have some say

Not to mention just telling teachers to shut the fuck up and do their jobs would be good, hahahah

Teachers in 2020 just pissing away all their built up professional status. "boo hoo fuck the kids i don't want the rona"

So two questions.

Not to mention just telling teachers to shut the fuck up and do their jobs would be good, hahahah

I doubt local school boards will kowtow over 10% funding, considering how long it would probably take to shut off the flow of money. We are talking federal bureaucracy here, and the bureaucrats will be in charge again.

So two questions.

I doubt local school boards will kowtow over 10% funding, considering how long it would probably take to shut off the flow of money. We are talking federal bureaucracy here, and the bureaucrats will be in charge again.

Worked for no child left behind *shrug*

Teachers just need to be shamed it would be easy.

Schools have been very successful with opening two short days per week with highly mitigated restrictions and three days of homeschooling. Lots of masks, distancing, plexiglass, plastic curtains, handwashing, disinfectant, testing, etc.

My son's school has been open the whole semester and plans on being open next semester..

Last edited:
What teacher hasn't wanted to kill a child (or two)?

And what child hasn't wanted to see a teacher end in a gruesome and agonizing death?

That will always be the the social dynamic between sophist and student.

So two questions.

That was imposing standards, and it took years for it to filter down.

So two questions.

That was imposing standards, and it took years for it to filter down.

No it was a law that went into effect all across the country

And the punishment for not doing it was revoking of federal funding

You could make similar threats to local school districts.

"do your jobs or receive nothing for x years"

They will do something

Schools have been very successful with opening two short days per week with highly mitigated restrictions and three days of homeschooling. Lots of masks, distancing, plexiglass, plastic curtains, handwashing, disinfectant, testing, etc.
yeah, its fucking great the kids grades are dropping. Go Murica!
How is COVID-19 affecting student learning? (brookings.edu)
Of course, results like that are what statists love. With more dumbfuckery, comes more central govt control.

So two questions.

Masking, vaccinations, opening schools, the three key goals from our first 100 days.”

He will be too busy sniffing them and touching their privates to try and get them back in the classroom.

Who here can honestly say they'd feel comfortable leaving Joe Biden unattended with a young family member for a significant period of time?

Schools have also been very successful with none of those concerns all over teh planet

Surprise children aren't at risk to the rona

So two questions.

So now, you are AGAINST opening schools? Sorry, I'm starting to need a scorecard to keep track of the changing right wing positions. I'm guessing you're changing your tack because there will be a Democrat in the WH come January 20? Short answer, Biden has a plan to reopen schools. Trump did not. He just wanted schools open to help his re-election campaign.

What teacher hasn't wanted to kill a child (or two)?

And what child hasn't wanted to see a teacher end in a gruesome and agonizing death?

That will always be the the social dynamic between sophist and student.
Something is very wrong with you. Your perversions are not normal.

So two questions.

Since the election that got tilted to Beijing Biden, thousands have died from Covid.

He murdered every last one, at least, that's what Trump was accused of.

So two questions.

Since the election that got tilted to Beijing Biden, thousands have died from Covid.

He murdered every last one, at least, that's what Trump was accused of.

I'm sorry, I know it might be hard but remind me again, who is President right now? I mean, I know he's abandoned the job and he's always had no interest in being President, but he gets credit for every death and infection from now until the time the pandemic ends. He took no action. Still isn't taking any action. This pandemic took place on his watch. Once again, it's up to a Democrat to come in and clean the mess of a Republican up. Only this time, it's not just an economic cleanup. There's actual blood on Trump's hands.

Forum List

Back