Is Biden trying to kill children and teachers?

Hyperbolic title i know but these were the types of accusations thrown at Trump when he wanted schools open months ago. Now we are supposedly even worse off and Biden is promising to open the schools.

So two questions.

Is he trying to create super spreader events.

How does he plan to force schools to open.
Since the election that got tilted to Beijing Biden, thousands have died from Covid.

He murdered every last one, at least, that's what Trump was accused of.

I'm sorry, I know it might be hard but remind me again, who is President right now? I mean, I know he's abandoned the job and he's always had no interest in being President, but he gets credit for every death and infection from now until the time the pandemic ends. He took no action. Still isn't taking any action. This pandemic took place on his watch. Once again, it's up to a Democrat to come in and clean the mess of a Republican up. Only this time, it's not just an economic cleanup. There's actual blood on Trump's hands.
Look everyone, an accomplice to the Joe Biden mass murder of Covid patients.

I'm pretty sure President Joe will rely on a group of scientist whom he trusts to help make his decisions.

President Grumpybear can still do a lot of harm and that makes the situation more fluid.

Hyperbolic title i know but these were the types of accusations thrown at Trump when he wanted schools open months ago. Now we are supposedly even worse off and Biden is promising to open the schools.

So two questions.

You did a wonderful leftist imitation.
When I first read the title I was going to reply with “of course he isn’t. Don’t be a drama queen douche bag”.
Then I read your post and I must say, you are dead on.
I wonder how many democrats here will accuse Biden of this. I bet ZERO

So two questions.

Masking, vaccinations, opening schools, the three key goals from our first 100 days.”
Chdren will not be vaccinated that soon because of their low risk. We already wear masks. Many areas schools are already open.

His so called plan is complete bullshit and you know it.

Forum List

Back