Is Biden's Own Party About to Betray Him?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They've covered for him long enough. They're either going to bring him down, or they'll be forced to.

There was s now no doubt Mr Ten Percent is fully compromised and corrupt

Unlike the GOP which still has the bad taste of Trump in their mouths, the Dems also seek to get mouthwash for Biden.

We'll see if "The Rule of LAW" still works in the US.
IMHO the corrupt FBI and DOJ need to be purged of partisans first.
Yes. What a bunch of bullshit when Democrats claim that those agencies should be independent from the White House administration and then they appoint the leaders to those agencies who are part of the Borg Collective. Then they can even legitimately claim that the White House isn't pushing the strings as these departments implement the Collective agenda, play by play.

Yes. What a bunch of bullshit when Democrats claim that those agencies should be independent from the White House administration and then they appoint the leaders to those agencies who are part of the Borg Collective.

Has a Repub ever appointed leaders to those agencies who were not a part of the Borg Collective?

I'm pointing out that Democrats claimed that Trump's appointments were biased and partisan, and that these agencies should be separate and independent and yet Democrats did the very same thing.

But you never point out that the Republicans claimed that Obama's appointments were biased and partisan, and that these agencies should be separate and independent and yet Trump did the very same thing.

There is literally no difference between the parties in matters like this.

But you never point out that the Republicans claimed that Obama's appointments were biased and partisan, and that these agencies should be separate and independent and yet Trump did the very same thing.

Both parties do it. But, since it is the left who are in the current hypocrisy, I point it out to them.

All appointments are biased and partisan. Only an imbecile would expect otherwise.

"separate and independent" from what, the federal government?

and I just pointed out your hypocrisy.

seems fair
That's just the point. If you accuse someone of being a hypocrite, then you shouldn't be one yourself, which is what BOTH sides do. Since I lean right, I'm going to point out every time the left are hypocrites when they pretend not to be.

That's just the point. If you accuse someone of being a hypocrite, then you shouldn't be one yourself, which is what BOTH sides do. Since I lean right, I'm going to point out every time the left are hypocrites when they pretend not to be.
You can't be a prog without being a hypocrite. You may as well try to get lions to eat vegetables.

An independent thinker would point out the hypocrites on both sides.

Thus you are as aptly names as RightWinger on this forum.

In this crazy day and age which is crazy only bc of the loony left,

I don't even understand why someone would "lean right"

I think someone should be Right .. well, in this mode here:

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:

An independent thinker would point out the hypocrites on both sides.

Thus you are as aptly names as RightWinger on this forum.
I do point out the hypocrisies of both sides but, since I lean right, 90% of the time I am pointing out the left's hypocrisies. There are threads on here where I have called out right hypocrisies. Maybe you've seen them, maybe you haven't. I usually always acknowledge that both sides are hypocrites, something those on the left will not do.

I do point out the hypocrisies of both sides but, since I lean right, 90% of the time I am pointing out the left's hypocrisies. There are threads on here where I have called out right hypocrisies. Maybe you've seen them, maybe you haven't. I usually always acknowledge that both sides are hypocrites, something those on the left will not do.

Tis also something those on the right will not do. But you miss this fact...weird for such an independent thinker

Forum List

Back