Is Bristol Tennessee a good place to live?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
No state income tax to pay, but you can do your shopping in Virginia which has a low sales tax.

In the middle of America's tremendous Appalachian region, a high percentage of honkies which is nice because I always have gotten along well with white people.

The only problem I can see is that it might be difficult to buy kielbasi and other key items in my diet, because of the low Polish population.

No state income tax to pay, but you can do your shopping in Virginia which has a low sales tax.

In the middle of America's tremendous Appalachian region, a high percentage of honkies which is nice because I always have gotten along well with white people.

The only problem I can see is that it might be difficult to buy kielbasi and other key items in my diet, because of the low Polish population.

Ask JOSweetHeart

if i can get Kielbasa were i am at why couldnt you get it in tenn?...

Forum List

Back