Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

Just asking. You seem to be taking the Bruce Jenner stuff kind of personally.
I always have and always will stand against bad people.

No good person sits in judgment as the new aged message board sycophants.

The USA is moving in the right direction as far as (finally) getting over public shaming for frivolous reasons.

Now the shamers get shamed, as it always should have been. Good.

He looks stupid. I don't lie.
Oxymoron...

Why? You think he looks good?
Honey, he is what he is..I don't judge the cover of the book...anymore, that is an emotion from egotistical narcissistic fools that do not mature...

He's a man in a dress.

I always have and always will stand against bad people.

No good person sits in judgment as the new aged message board sycophants.

The USA is moving in the right direction as far as (finally) getting over public shaming for frivolous reasons.

Now the shamers get shamed, as it always should have been. Good.

Oxymoron...

Honey, he is what he is..I don't judge the cover of the book...anymore, that is an emotion from egotistical narcissistic fools that do not mature...

He's a man in a dress.
Just like King David of Ancient Israel...

Oxymoron...

He's a man in a dress.

Well, he's just lucky he's rich. Otherwise, he would have a terrible time finding shoes to fit those gigantic feet.

He looks like a hero to the thousands of children out there who otherwise would grow up feeling alone in their section of the world because their hormones were wired differently, and they see people like the ones in this thread cast judgments and ignorant advice, 41% of which will eventually have tried to end their fucking lives and now because of her, that change has now.been effected and that number will drop significantly.

Because despite the kicking and screaming of the bigots and scum of the earth writing how "stupid" or "whack job" they think these kids are, the rest of the good people of the country are finally waking up.

Oxymoron...

He's a man in a dress.

Well, he's just lucky he's rich. Otherwise, he would have a terrible time finding shoes to fit those gigantic feet.
And breast implants....All I know is I heard him before I saw him and thought it was a voice over for the video..

He looks like a hero to the thousands of children out there who otherwise would grow up feeling alone in their section of the world because their hormones were wired differently, and they see people like the ones in this thread cast judgments and ignorant advice, 41% of which will eventually have tried to end their fucking lives and now because of her, that change has now.been effected and that number will drop significantly.

Because despite the kicking and screaming of the bigots and scum of the earth writing how "stupid" or "whack job" they think these kids are, the rest of the good people of the country are finally waking up.

Yeah, maybe the name calling is uncalled for, but he still doesn't look like a woman. Those children need intensive psychotherapy, not cosmetic surgery.

Yeah, maybe the name calling is uncalled for, but he still doesn't look like a woman. Those children need intensive psychotherapy, not cosmetic surgery.
^ theres the ignorant opinion of someone not in the situation and without doctorate, but feels free to blurt the opinion anyways.

Cuz why? Not because you KNOW better than the people LIVING it....

So why?

Busy body bigot. Thats why.

^ theres the ignorant opinion of someone not in the situation and without doctorate, but feels free to blurt the opinion anyways.

So why?

Because it is easy to understand how a child could be confused. Would you give the okay for one of your children to have this surgery?

David standing up to Goliath, aka ignorant bigots.

Thing is, this surgery does not make him into a woman. He is going to realize this one day I think.

Thing is, it doesnt matter what you think it does or doesnt make him. Especially since you come from a position of complete and obvious ignorance.

Thing is, this surgery does not make him into a woman. He is going to realize this one day I think.

Thing is, it doesnt matter what you think it does or doesnt make him. Especially since you come from a position of complete and obvious ignorance.

I think people who are encouraging and feeding the delusion are the ignorant ones. It's not real. It's a delusion and an illusion.

So why?

Because it is easy to understand how a child could be confused. Would you give the okay for one of your children to have this surgery?
That you think its a simple matter of confusion highlights the fuck out of you not knowing what youre talking about.

Was your sexuality so "on the fence" you coulda been swayed either way? Yea? Cuz thats.....fffucking weird.

I think people who are encouraging and feeding the delusion are the ignorant ones. It's not real. It's a delusion and an illusion.

Oh, its not real now too.

Dragon, youve been slayed and your ignorance echoes in the halls of eternity, immortalizing it forever stupid.

So why?

That you think its a simple matter of confusion highlights the fuck out of you not knowing what youre talking about.

Was your sexuality so "on the fence" you coulda been swayed either way? Yea?

No, but it's easy to see how some children can be confused because they are children and impressionable.

Cuz thats.....fffucking weird

So, now you are saying Bruce is weird? :D Interesting.

Dragon, youve been slayed and your ignorance echoes in the halls of eternity, immortalizing it forever stupid.

It's not real. He is not really a woman and he will never be a real woman. Those are just facts. He will always be a man. His internal organs are those of a man. There are diseases that he is prone to and will have to be checked for because he is a man. His bone structure is that of a man. His muscle tissue is that of a man. His voice is that of a man. Shall I go on?

So why?

No, but it's easy to see how some children can be confused because they are children and impressionable.

No, your ignorance and pride in said ignorance is weird.

So why?

No, your ignorance and pride in said ignorance is weird.

I'm not ignorant. I'm stating facts. You, OTOH, are just as delusional as Jenner. Perhaps psychiatric treatment is in order?

It's not real. He is not really a woman and he will never be a real woman. Those are just facts. He will always be a man. His internal organs are those of a man. There are diseases that he is prone to and will have to be checked for because he is a man. His bone structure is that of a man. His muscle tissue is that of a man. His voice is that of a man. Shall I go on?

Well no, since youre not the arbiter. She is.

Youre a bigot, saying ignorant things on the internet. Be proud, bigot.

Cya.

Forum List

Back