Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

I call out bigots

I do that

Youre a bigot

Now, thats nice and all.....and thanks for sharing, but now we must vanish.

And I call out idiots from the political spectrum.

Stop behaving like an idiot. You're embarrassing yourself.

Calm down, take a break, come back when you can think straight.

I call out bigots

I do that

Youre a bigot

Now, thats nice and all.....and thanks for sharing, but now we must vanish.

And I call out idiots from the political spectrum.

Stop behaving like an idiot. You're embarrassing yourself.

Calm down, take a break, come back when you can think straight.

He is very hostile. :D

And very personal.

Upon further inspection, I noticed a pair of big feet sticking out from under his left short. Apparently, in looking for a safe, warm place to hide, Bruce found himself nestled rather comfortably within G.T. himself, a haven for liberal sensitivity. I'm not going to attempt extracting that tumor. Just give it distance and it'll sort itself out eventually.

Caitlyn going back to Bruce.

Caitlyn Jenner Is Getting Man Parts Back and Transitioning Back To Bruce Jenner

"“These few weeks as Caitlyn has beena great experience for me but being a woman is hard. I’m 65 and I just don’t feel like having to learn a new way of life. I feel like Caitlyn was just a phase and I am glad I realized before getting the gender reassignment surgery. That would have been a tragedy” Jenner explains in an interview. Jenner was a recipient of the Arthur Ashe Award for courage this past summer at the annual ESPY awards and has no intentions of returning the award. “Just because I’m transitioning back to the old me doesn’t mean that I was not courageous. I am about to show even more courageousness when I go back to the old me and try to rehash the missing pieces from my life. Now that I’ve lived as a woman, I’ve gotten closure. It’s now time to go back to be the man that God created” says Jenner."

Forum List

Back