Zone1 Is Christianity just an outlier sect of Judaism?

So, Judaism was basically in a state of religious anarchy?

What is the Jewish history of Judea in the time of Jesus, especially regarding the authority and leadership of Judaism? All I have is the New Testament writings.

Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus, by Joachim Jeremias, the best book on the times out there, and heavily sourced and footnoted.

Most Christians need to read this book, as many obviously don't have a clue what was going on or what Jesus and the Gospels are even referring to most of the time.

Not even close. Jesus's whole ministry was based on the return to the Torah of Moses.

the 1st century was a repudiation of judaism and particularly the liar moses, their false commandments, hereditary idolatry, apartheid heaven and misrepresentation the journey deliberately set upon by a&e for self determination and the false accusation they were sinners. - what led to its climatic conclusion.

You don't even know what OT stands for, yet you make claims here about it.
Why do think that someone who uses the initials OT for Old Testament doesn't know what it means? That doesn't make any sense. Incidentally NT means New Testament. ;)

Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus, by Joachim Jeremias, the best book on the times out there, and heavily sourced and footnoted.

Most Christians need to read this book, as many obviously don't have a clue what was going on or what Jesus and the Gospels are even referring to most of the time.
Many "Christians" aren't even Christians, let alone doing such a study.

See my posts, when you actually read enough to know what you're talking about.
I'm still learning how to use what I do know. My plate is full. ;)

Your posts are just put-downs of everyone else here.

Again, what is "OT Judaism"?

Last edited:
Just because Hillel was a teacher doesn't mean all his students had to be Pharisees
"HIS STUDENTS" what does dat mean----he opened a daycare? ok
that GREGORY was a pope does not mean that all who kissed his ass were
"catholics"

"HIS STUDENTS" what does dat mean----he opened a daycare? ok
that GREGORY was a pope does not mean that all who kissed his ass were
"catholics"

lol how do you think scholars, scribes, and rabbis were taught, by mail order courses and online websites? They were taught by people. Your weird obsession with Da Evul Catlicks' is just bizarre, by the way/

by HAPPENSTANCE----Ezra was a COHEN (which as you know is
a Levite) ----however that fact does not render him a "prophet"

I know who he was, and I know he was a fraud. I never said I thought he was a prophet, just another politician who set himself and hsis fellow Babylonians up as local rulers and a special race with the help of a foreign king and excluded most other Jews from having any status and importance other than as suckers to be extorted by their fake Temple racket.

Forum List

Back