Is climate change the new race card ???

Says your energy lobbyists, and why can't you point to some credible sources?? The rest of the thinking world including our pentagon, DOD, and heads of state in most countries in the world all recognize the threat and are taking action. Have you heard of the Paris Summit? Even Nasa points to the 97% consesus amoungst climate scientists stating that man as an effect on climate change.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Evidence

Survey of 12,000 studies finds strong agreement on climate change

The 97% consensus on global warming

2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference - Wikipedia

Yes you far left drones will follow the consensus of a religion!

It has already been established that these "scientists" are making boat loads of money speak at AGW conferences..

Like Obama will be making huge cash in's at Colleges!

Once again the entire AGW is based on a lie.

CO2 does not control climate, it never has!

Yet those that make in one conference what they would make in one year are telling the loyal church goers what and how to think..

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

The entire religion is founded on computer models programmed by the AGW scribes..
So you would be a far right drone i guess, and your religious leaders would be the energy lobby and their talking points. Ok, now that we know where both sides sit we can proceed.

Lets take an institution like NASA? Do you think they are credible with their research or not? If no, can you name a reputable organization (that means non partisan) whose findings you would accept and respect?

NASA is just like any other business they will follow the path that will give them the most money!

When governments are pouring trillions into this hoax, why not ride the wave?

And Jams Hansen is Hack! I have told many times to his face.

He used his environmental Nazi beliefs to influence his research that was complete bunk! He has never released the source with number that he used. When pressed he finally released a portion then claim he doe snot use that code anymore!

Much of the AGW GODs will not allow the source code that they use to come up with their "science"..

But only a far left drone would not see such things!
Oh go fuck yourself. Now you claim (again) that we can't believe any science because scientists are paid. NASA scientists would still get paid if they reported that MMGW was wrong. How did you get to be such a dick?

Somehow, the money being supplied by the fossil fuel industry has no influence, right?

Ahem . . . . the left claims that you can trust a scientist who is paid. Curiously, they never apply that rule to scientists the government pays. If a climatologist working for NASA said global warming is a myth, he would be unemployed within a year. The same goes for any nontenured PHD at any public university.
Another who claims scientists can not be paid & their research never funded.

Unless it is funded by the fossil fuel industry.

You people are dumber than shit Any scientist that has good peer reviewed research is taken seriously.

It is only you IOrange ass kissing dumbasses that make it political.

So you would be a far right drone i guess, and your religious leaders would be the energy lobby and their talking points. Ok, now that we know where both sides sit we can proceed.

Lets take an institution like NASA? Do you think they are credible with their research or not? If no, can you name a reputable organization (that means non partisan) whose findings you would accept and respect?

NASA is just like any other business they will follow the path that will give them the most money!

He used his environmental Nazi beliefs to influence his research that was complete bunk! He has never released the source with number that he used. When pressed he finally released a portion then claim he doe snot use that code anymore!

Much of the AGW GODs will not allow the source code that they use to come up with their "science"..

Ok you don't believe NASA.. who do you believe?

You get your information from numerous sources and weigh it to determine what is credible. You don't just mindlessly accept anything spewed by some source that authority figures have dubbed as the source of truth. That's exactly the kind of source you shouldn't trust.
I posted links to NASA, the department of defense, the pentagon, and referenced a survey of 12,000 study's that all support my point. All you've done is call me a liar and post cartoons.
That there is the funniest post of the day....

Just what does Muslim outreach have to do with MMGW?

Actually, NASA does a lot of research into other things beyond global warming. Not everything is related to Global Warming.

NASA was reaching out to scientists around the world including those from Muslim countries.

All it takes is to mention the word Muslim & you whiners have a freaking fit.

You get your information from numerous sources and weigh it to determine what is credible. You don't just mindlessly accept anything spewed by some source that authority figures have dubbed as the source of truth. That's exactly the kind of source you shouldn't trust.
I posted links to NASA, the department of defense, the pentagon, and referenced a survey of 12,000 study's that all support my point. All you've done is call me a liar and post cartoons.

Actually, NASA does a lot of research into other things beyond global warming. Not everything is related to Global Warming.

NASA was reaching out to scientists around the world including those from Muslim countries.

All it takes is to mention the word Muslim & you whiners have a freaking fit.
You mean MMGW?

Yes you far left drones will follow the consensus of a religion!

It has already been established that these "scientists" are making boat loads of money speak at AGW conferences..

Like Obama will be making huge cash in's at Colleges!

Once again the entire AGW is based on a lie.

CO2 does not control climate, it never has!

Yet those that make in one conference what they would make in one year are telling the loyal church goers what and how to think..

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

The entire religion is founded on computer models programmed by the AGW scribes..

Oh go fuck yourself. Now you claim (again) that we can't believe any science because scientists are paid. NASA scientists would still get paid if they reported that MMGW was wrong. How did you get to be such a dick?

Somehow, the money being supplied by the fossil fuel industry has no influence, right?

Ahem . . . . the left claims that you can trust a scientist who is paid. Curiously, they never apply that rule to scientists the government pays. If a climatologist working for NASA said global warming is a myth, he would be unemployed within a year. The same goes for any nontenured PHD at any public university.
Another who claims scientists can not be paid & their research never funded.

Unless it is funded by the fossil fuel industry.

You people are dumber than shit Any scientist that has good peer reviewed research is taken seriously.

It is only you IOrange ass kissing dumbasses that make it political.
You mean settled scientists....

It has to do with respectible institutions accepting the science and taking actions in consideration of it. What evidence do you have to support your argument that doesn't come from somebody who's in bed with the energy lobby?

It has to do with respectible institutions accepting the science and taking actions in consideration of it. What evidence do you have to support your argument that doesn't come from somebody who's in bed with the energy lobby?
Like East Anglican???

One of the degrees I have is in environmental science, what's yours in?

That's not proof. It's nothing more than a statement of warmer cultists unproven theories.
. Just like evolution and the dam big bang theory... good grief already. The poor in spirit, and the uneducated in this country have been set up, and the instigators or manipulators have no clothes now. We can see right through them, and it's about time.
You don't believe in evolution? I guess that makes sense... so what is the intelligent truth to you? We are all children of an icesstual Adam and Eve?
. You know what kind of evolution the dang kooks are talking about. Don't play me.
I just don't understand the big debate...

Is it smart to regulate big companies so they don't pollute our air, water and land?
Is it smart to educate our public on cleaner ways of living and promote conservation?
Have we found a larger correlation between mans actions that contaminate and destroy our resources and the threat of climate events?

The answer is yes to all of these so why are people so strongly opposing the basic facts? I understand why the energy lobby's try to discredit, but free thinkings should be able to see right through that. Just as when the left cries about the end of the world coming due to climate change you don't see the free thinking running to their bunkers.

There are legitimate concerns, we should be ignoring the wingnuts on both sides and work together to progress to a cleaner smarter future in a way that works for everybody. That means compromises from all sides.

Once again, CO2 isn't pollution. You are trying to equate the AGW abracadabra with pollution. You're using sleazy tactics, so don't run away crying when I call you a douche bag.

What you are talking about is what the left claims it is doing. You're sugar coating a loathsome ball of shit. The reality is the AGW lobby is spending billions to spew propaganda and hector us to submit to a fascist economic agenda. The "basic facts" you refer to aren't facts. They're hocus-pocus.

Like East Anglican???

I can't believe you are sofa king stupid that you believed climategate. No wonder you voted for Trump.

Like East Anglican???

I can't believe you are sofa king stupid that you believed climategate. No wonder you voted for Trump.
I can see how you hate the truth.....you're a liberal....:lol:

Anglian.....sorry, my iPad is liberal too....:lol:

Like East Anglican???

Climategate was debunked a gazillion timers yet you still believe it. I'm still laughing at you for that one.

Like East Anglican???

Climategate was debunked a gazillion timers yet you still believe it. I'm still laughing at you for that one.
Your fake news tell you that? :lol:

Like East Anglican???

No it wasn't turd. Your whitewashes didn't debunk a thing except the reputations of the douche bags who organized and participated in them.

Like East Anglican???

Mechanical Engineering... shall we measure our johnsons now?

I mean it seems that these two words are being thrown around as bad as or as hap- hazzardly as the race card is thrown around. The wind blows it's climate change, the wind don't blow it's climate change, the heat wave hit's then it's climate change, the cold wave hit's of course it's climate change, a strong hurricane hit's then it's caused by climate change, and on and on and on it goes. Think about it.. Good grief... I think it's a scam to move money around or it's a wealth redistribution scheme. What say you ??

Maybe to ignorant uneducated twits

Like East Anglican???

No it wasn't turd. Your whitewashes didn't debunk a thing except the reputations of the douche bags who organized and participated in them.
Tell. us. What was true about Climategate.

Like East Anglican???

Too funny.

Like East Anglican???

It was all true. like the Wikileaks emails, it was all original documents and emails.

What was false about it?

It was all true. like the Wikileaks emails, it was all original documents and emails.

What was false about it?
So you don't know what was in it. Just as I thought.

What was false about it?
You can't think, thus our laughing at you....:lol:

What was false about it?
You can't think, thus our laughing at you....:lol:
Climatic Research Unit email controversy - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back