Is climate change the new race card ???

Wiki lays out the situation quite nicely. It's pretty obvious which camp you fall into

Global warming controversy - Wikipedia

Correlation does not equal science I can prove via correlation that the more the far left drones throws their temper tantrums that more the temperature rises!

After 6- years the AGW religion has never been able to prove that CO2 control climate.

Even the ice core samples show that CO2 has never controlled climate.

Throughout the entire history of the Earth CO2 has never controlled climate, it never has.

And yes you are a far left drone, you are just ashamed to come out of the closet!
CO2 is a factor in the climate.

Prove it.
I've done it several times on this thread. I can't help it tast you are too fucking stupid to get it.

How CO2 warming is driving climate

Read it & become better informed.

Why do you hate your children?

That's not proof. It's nothing more than a statement of warmer cultists unproven theories.
. Just like evolution and the dam big bang theory... good grief already. The poor in spirit, and the uneducated in this country have been set up, and the instigators or manipulators have no clothes now. We can see right through them, and it's about time.

Correlation does not equal science I can prove via correlation that the more the far left drones throws their temper tantrums that more the temperature rises!

After 6- years the AGW religion has never been able to prove that CO2 control climate.

Even the ice core samples show that CO2 has never controlled climate.

Throughout the entire history of the Earth CO2 has never controlled climate, it never has.

And yes you are a far left drone, you are just ashamed to come out of the closet!

Prove it.
I've done it several times on this thread. I can't help it tast you are too fucking stupid to get it.

That's not proof. It's nothing more than a statement of warmer cultists unproven theories.
. Just like evolution and the dam big bang theory... good grief already. The poor in spirit, and the uneducated in this country have been set up, and the instigators or manipulators have no clothes now. We can see right through them, and it's about time.
You don't believe in evolution? I guess that makes sense... so what is the intelligent truth to you? We are all children of an icesstual Adam and Eve?

Prove it.

You don't believe in evolution? I guess that makes sense... so what is the intelligent truth to you? We are all children of an icesstual Adam and Eve?
. You know what kind of evolution the dang kooks are talking about. Don't play me.

Well its not proven and the hoax is used to implementing more bullshit regulations, so by fighting it, I AM opposing bad regulation.
You should oppose the regulations then and not the science. People will start associating you with whackos like Kosh.
It isn't science. It's hocus-pocus and propaganda.
Says who?

Says everyone with the ability to commit logic.
Says your energy lobbyists, and why can't you point to some credible sources?? The rest of the thinking world including our pentagon, DOD, and heads of state in most countries in the world all recognize the threat and are taking action. Have you heard of the Paris Summit? Even Nasa points to the 97% consesus amoungst climate scientists stating that man as an effect on climate change.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Evidence

Survey of 12,000 studies finds strong agreement on climate change

The 97% consensus on global warming

2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference - Wikipedia

Yes you far left drones will follow the consensus of a religion!

It has already been established that these "scientists" are making boat loads of money speak at AGW conferences..

Like Obama will be making huge cash in's at Colleges!

Once again the entire AGW is based on a lie.

CO2 does not control climate, it never has!

Yet those that make in one conference what they would make in one year are telling the loyal church goers what and how to think..

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

The entire religion is founded on computer models programmed by the AGW scribes..

Prove it.

. You know what kind of evolution the dang kooks are talking about. Don't play me.
I just don't understand the big debate...

Is it smart to regulate big companies so they don't pollute our air, water and land?
Is it smart to educate our public on cleaner ways of living and promote conservation?
Have we found a larger correlation between mans actions that contaminate and destroy our resources and the threat of climate events?

The answer is yes to all of these so why are people so strongly opposing the basic facts? I understand why the energy lobby's try to discredit, but free thinkings should be able to see right through that. Just as when the left cries about the end of the world coming due to climate change you don't see the free thinking running to their bunkers.

There are legitimate concerns, we should be ignoring the wingnuts on both sides and work together to progress to a cleaner smarter future in a way that works for everybody. That means compromises from all sides.

Prove it.

All animals have a natural sense of what is happening on the planet!

The only animal on this planet does not have that, are Humans!

Which could suggest that humans are not natural to Earth!

But only a far left drone would see a theory as the be all end all explanation.

Is it smart to regulate big companies so they don't pollute our air, water and land?
Is it smart to educate our public on cleaner ways of living and promote conservation?
Have we found a larger correlation between mans actions that contaminate and destroy our resources and the threat of climate events?

The answer is yes to all of these so why are people so strongly opposing the basic facts? I understand why the energy lobby's try to discredit, but free thinkings should be able to see right through that. Just as when the left cries about the end of the world coming due to climate change you don't see the free thinking running to their bunkers.

There are legitimate concerns, we should be ignoring the wingnuts on both sides and work together to progress to a cleaner smarter future in a way that works for everybody. That means compromises from all sides.
Nope...you have no fucking clue...that's for sure...:lol:

Man does not influence climate! No scientific proof of that!

And you are running the standard far left religious narrative!

You should oppose the regulations then and not the science. People will start associating you with whackos like Kosh.
Says who?

Says your energy lobbyists, and why can't you point to some credible sources?? The rest of the thinking world including our pentagon, DOD, and heads of state in most countries in the world all recognize the threat and are taking action. Have you heard of the Paris Summit? Even Nasa points to the 97% consesus amoungst climate scientists stating that man as an effect on climate change.

It has already been established that these "scientists" are making boat loads of money speak at AGW conferences..

Yet those that make in one conference what they would make in one year are telling the loyal church goers what and how to think..

The entire religion is founded on computer models programmed by the AGW scribes..
So you would be a far right drone i guess, and your religious leaders would be the energy lobby and their talking points. Ok, now that we know where both sides sit we can proceed.

Lets take an institution like NASA? Do you think they are credible with their research or not? If no, can you name a reputable organization (that means non partisan) whose findings you would accept and respect?

Says who?

If the black line is actuals, the models did well if you look at the end result of all of them.

Ever see the models predict hurricane path?

Says who?

So you would be a far right drone i guess, and your religious leaders would be the energy lobby and their talking points. Ok, now that we know where both sides sit we can proceed.

Lets take an institution like NASA? Do you think they are credible with their research or not? If no, can you name a reputable organization (that means non partisan) whose findings you would accept and respect?

NASA is just like any other business they will follow the path that will give them the most money!

When governments are pouring trillions into this hoax, why not ride the wave?

And Jams Hansen is Hack! I have told many times to his face.

He used his environmental Nazi beliefs to influence his research that was complete bunk! He has never released the source with number that he used. When pressed he finally released a portion then claim he doe snot use that code anymore!

Much of the AGW GODs will not allow the source code that they use to come up with their "science"..

But only a far left drone would not see such things!

Says who?

If the black line is actuals, the models did well if you look at the end result of all of them.

A MMGW hurricane or a normal one?

Says who?

And the basis of policy is based on the black line not the actual observations!

Yes climate changes on the planet, that is what the graph show. No one is disputing that the climate changes, it is what the cause of that change is..

Only you far left drones believe the black line to be accurate!

Says who?

And the basis of policy is based on the black line not the actual observations!

Yes climate changes on the planet, that is what the graph show. No one is disputing that the climate changes, it is what the cause of that change is..

Only you far left drones believe the black line to be accurate!

You used a graph from debunked denier Spencer.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-x46a0n8c9...AAFFU/nwt_5I7lOlc/s1600/SpencerDeception2.png

Forum List

Back