Is Collaboration with Taliban terrorists allowed in the US?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Previously, such collaborators were kept in Guantanamo and they were considered especially dangerous criminals.

Has anything changed in the law?

This is the wrong example. Neo-Nazi terror is also prohibited. Only ideology is allowed
All terror is prohibited, 'cause laws and stuff. I'm beginning to think that you don't know what you are talking about. Lack of a link should've been my first clue.

All terror is prohibited, 'cause laws and stuff. I'm beginning to think that you don't know what you are talking about. Lack of a link should've been my first clue.
You don't understand this. Cooperation with terrorists is not a matter of ideology.

Good Christ, the US government has been in bed with the Taliban for decades, ISIS too.

Colin Powell hand-carried a check for $40+ million to the Taliban for their fine record against poppy cultivation. A year later the CIA regained control of the opium trade in Afghanistan.

We've flown and bussed ISIS leaders around Syria and elsewhere.

Previously, such collaborators were kept in Guantanamo and they were considered especially dangerous criminals.

Has anything changed in the law?
We had a dumb bitch here locally who was an import, that decided to run off, and join ISIS. She basically got turned into a cum dumpster for their fighters, and racked up I think 3 bastards, and still is refused re-entry to the US. Lol!

We had a dumb bitch here locally who was an import, that decided to run off, and join ISIS. She basically got turned into a cum dumpster for their fighters, and racked up I think 3 bastards, and still is refused re-entry to the US. Lol!
ISIS has nothing to do with Guantanamo Bay. Taliban and Al-Qaeda accomplices were kept there

Good Christ, the US government has been in bed with the Taliban for decades, ISIS too.

Colin Powell hand-carried a check for $40+ million to the Taliban for their fine record against poppy cultivation. A year later the CIA regained control of the opium trade in Afghanistan.

We've flown and bussed ISIS leaders around Syria and elsewhere.
As a result of the cessation of opium cultivation in Afghanistan, millions of people died from surrogates. It was a very bad decision.

And where do they get raw materials for opiates in the modern American drug market?

Colin Powell hand-carried a check for $40+ million to the Taliban
This cannot be, he worked in the Reagan and Bush administrations, then there was hard anti-Taliban policy.

Forum List

Back