Is Democracy being destroyed?

I don't know why these idiots think like this. Republic is the form of the government, democracy is what we are. Wikkipedia lists 3 types of governments, 1. Democratic which includes US, 2. Non-Democratic, which includes Authoritarian, Tolitarian, Monarchy, Theocratic, Technocracy and Dictatorship. and 3. Other, which includes Communist, Colonialist and Aristocratic.

Do you know the difference between a President and a Prime Minister?

Do you know the difference between a President and a Prime Minister?
I know that Prime Ministers can be simply token leaders with no real power like a King or Queen, or in the case of a nation like India , they are the head of the government with the real powers of the office. But this argument is simply a diversion, not necessary to go there. I remember from American history them referring to the early US as both the new Republic and a fledgling democracy. When you compare US to other systems you have no other reasonable conclusion to reach. We are a democracy.

Last edited:
The Democrats are making a big mistake that will at the minimum hurt them politically for some time and most likely hurt ALL Americans for a long time.
  • More and more Americans are recognizing the Democrat party is first and foremost and understandably, fighting to survive.
  • More Americans are realizing the sources of their information is not honest.
  • More Americans are realizing the President doesn't really care about Americans... look at Maui, Hi...and "no comment" Biden..after more than 100 Americans have perished.
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats total obsession with surviving has politicized our justice system...look at GA...
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats AND RINO GOPers!!... are destroying our democratic heritage...all to maintain their political status.
  • Nearly two-thirds of poll respondents agree that U.S. democracy is "more at risk" now than it was a year ago. Among Republicans, that number climbs to 4 in 5.
  • Overall, 70% of poll respondents agree that the country is in crisis and at risk of failing.

There is no democrat party in power, there is however a Democratic Party in power. This is a Republic not a democracy.

I was trying to point something out. But never mind, l shan’t bother.

You must be one of those judgemental Lefties.
I'm not the one trying to change the definitions of everything. I vote, my vote matters. Sorry if you believe your vote doesn't count and our country has gone to the wayside. It hasn't, it's grown and become more complicated than ever but it still is the best country in the world. What good does being a naysayer do ? It changes nothing, it detracts from the whole. It's not even practical. It's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Over scrutinizing any situation isn't healthy, you tend to focus on the negative instead of all the good. In short, counterproductive.

I'm not the one trying to change the definitions of everything. I vote, my vote matters. Sorry if you believe your vote doesn't count and our country has gone to the wayside. It hasn't, it's grown and become more complicated than ever but it still is the best country in the world. What good does being a naysayer do ? It changes nothing, it detracts from the whole. It's not even practical. It's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Over scrutinizing any situation isn't healthy, you tend to focus on the negative instead of all the good. In short, counterproductive.

Thanks for telling me. :cool-45:

I don't know why these idiots think like this. Republic is the form of the government, democracy is what we are. Wikkipedia lists 3 types of governments, 1. Democratic which includes US, 2. Non-Democratic, which includes Authoritarian, Tolitarian, Monarchy, Theocratic, Technocracy and Dictatorship. and 3. Other, which includes Communist, Colonialist and Aristocratic.

They're just sub-human idiots who don't know any better and are incapable of learning. In a forum like this, it's best to just make fun of them for being so stupid and move on.

There's a very good reason they're pushing this, 'we're not a democracy,' bullshit... it's because Trump was accused of attacking our democracy by illegally trying to flip an election he lost. Since their instinct is to protect and defend him at all costs, and they can't defend him from that accusation as he did illegally attack our democracy by trying to flip an election he lost -- they're trying to redefine our type of government just so they can deny he illegally attacked our democracy.

They're just sub-human idiots who don't know any better and are incapable of learning. In a forum like this, it's best to just make fun of them for being so stupid and move on.
Ordinarily I get to ignore your tripe but for some reason they made me read this.

Ugh.

Ten seconds of my life I'll never get back.

There's a very good reason they're pushing this, 'we're not a democracy,' bullshit... it's because Trump was accused of attacking our democracy by illegally trying to flip an election he lost. Since their instinct is to protect and defend him at all costs, and they can't defend him from that accusation as he did illegally attack our democracy by trying to flip an election he lost -- they're trying to redefine our type of government just so they can deny he illegally attacked our democracy.
You are COMPLETELY full of shit.

Waste product.

Back on the ignore list you go.

Shoo... outta here.

Forum List

Back