Is Democracy being destroyed?

There is only one thing that makes this week a great week and that is knowing there is no way the piece of shit trump can or will stay out of jail. He is toast and now we can move onto the 100 others that are involved and who are automatically guilty the day that the court finds scum bag guilty . It will be enough,I believe, to get the house back for the Democrats. When these many hate party politicians are found guilty of a felony and are thrown out of office.
I believe your hopes are a bit overzealous. One criminal at a time, or maybe 19 at a time at the most.

The Democrats are making a big mistake that will at the minimum hurt them politically for some time and most likely hurt ALL Americans for a long time.
  • More and more Americans are recognizing the Democrat party is first and foremost and understandably, fighting to survive.
  • More Americans are realizing the sources of their information is not honest.
  • More Americans are realizing the President doesn't really care about Americans... look at Maui, Hi...and "no comment" Biden..after more than 100 Americans have perished.
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats total obsession with surviving has politicized our justice system...look at GA...
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats AND RINO GOPers!!... are destroying our democratic heritage...all to maintain their political status.
  • Nearly two-thirds of poll respondents agree that U.S. democracy is "more at risk" now than it was a year ago. Among Republicans, that number climbs to 4 in 5.
  • Overall, 70% of poll respondents agree that the country is in crisis and at risk of failing.

The Big Lie is trump you idiot !

The Democrats are making a big mistake that will at the minimum hurt them politically for some time and most likely hurt ALL Americans for a long time.
  • More and more Americans are recognizing the Democrat party is first and foremost and understandably, fighting to survive.
  • More Americans are realizing the President doesn't really care about Americans... look at Maui, Hi...and "no comment" Biden..after more than 100 Americans have perished.
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats total obsession with surviving has politicized our justice system...look at GA...
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats AND RINO GOPers!!... are destroying our democratic heritage...all to maintain their political status.
  • Nearly two-thirds of poll respondents agree that U.S. democracy is "more at risk" now than it was a year ago. Among Republicans, that number climbs to 4 in 5.
  • Overall, 70% of poll respondents agree that the country is in crisis and at risk of failing.

And?
Nobody cares. if they did none of this would be happening.

The Big Lie is trump you idiot !

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

TheRockRollsEyes.gif

So....Biden gets a pass? Seriously? Eh Comrade?

Trump is the Big Lie. You're some kind of idiot. All because he's such a low-life and coward he couldn't admit he lost the election.

I apologize for the bluntness but.........

Funeral Services for the US Constitution will be held in the Chicago Ohare Public bathroom on October .........
trump did not succeed in destroying the Constitution. Your disrespect for it is appalling.

No, he didn't. Stolen does not equal a loss.

You believe in a wrong myth created from a narcissist who is not able to lose. Donald Trump has not only not any of the qualities which a leader of country in the size of a continent needs - he's even disqualified how this agitatoric lie shows very well. It's more important for him to be the alfa-idiot of the USA than to be really like a president and to protect the USA. He attacks the USA with wrong accusations instead to defend the USA. I fear I will never understand how it was possible that this high traitor of the values of the western world got more than one vote.

Last edited:
You believe in a wrong myth created from a narcissist who is not able to lose. Donald Trump has not only not any of the qualities which a leader of country in the size of a continent needs - he's even disqualified how this agitatoric lie shows very well. It's more important for him to be the alfa-idiot of the USA than to be really like a president and to protect the USA. He attacks the USA with wrong accusations instead to defend the USA. I fear I will never understand how it was possible that this high traitor of the values of the western world got more than one vote.

No, I watched it happen in real time.

You live in fantasy land. I don't.

No, I watched it happen in real time.

You watched nothing, liar. The very experienced OSCE observers who watched your elections found not any problem which had been relevant.

You live in fantasy land. I don't.

Says a gmork who still serves the power which spreads nothing?

G: What do you know about Phantasia? It is the world of human imagination. Every part, every being of Fantasia is a piece of the dreams and hopes of mankind. That is the reason why Fantasia has no boundaries.

A: But then why does Phantasia perish?

G: Because people start to forget their dreams and lose their hopes. So the nothingness becomes stronger and stronger.

A: What is the nothingness?

G: It is the emptiness that remains. A kind of despair. It destroys our world. And I have tried to help the nothingness.

A: What for?

G: Because it's easier to control people who are without hope. And whoever keeps the world under control has the power.

Last edited:
No, it's because we are. A government of elected officials who represent the people is a democratic form of government.

You moronically claim the Constitution "protects us FROM that."

G'head, show where the Constitution prohibits us from electing officials, in free and fair elections, to represent us...
I don't know why these idiots think like this. Republic is the form of the government, democracy is what we are. Wikkipedia lists 3 types of governments, 1. Democratic which includes US, 2. Non-Democratic, which includes Authoritarian, Tolitarian, Monarchy, Theocratic, Technocracy and Dictatorship. and 3. Other, which includes Communist, Colonialist and Aristocratic.

westwall So glad to see you're okay.

I heard about an anti-government nut in Utah threaten to murder Biden and get shot to death by authorities serving a warrant....and naturally worried.
It might have been a case of suicide by police. Look at the scenario, it doesn't make much sense. Crazy people seldom do.

I don't know why these idiots think like this. Republic is the form of the government, democracy is what we are. Wikkipedia lists 3 types of governments, 1. Democratic which includes US, 2. Non-Democratic, which includes Authoritarian, Tolitarian, Monarchy, Theocratic, Technocracy and Dictatorship. and 3. Other, which includes Communist, Colonialist and Aristocratic.
Oh look, another stupid fucking leftard moron thinks Wiki is an authoritative source.

These fucking idiots never went to school. So now they're trying to make up for it by surfing Google.

Hilarious.

Not.

Oh look, another stupid fucking leftard moron thinks Wiki is an authoritative source.

These fucking idiots never went to school. So now they're trying to make up for it by surfing Google.

Hilarious.

Not.
You know better, RIGHT ! LOL ! And you' re calling me an idiot. You sound like the moron trump.

Forum List

Back