Is Eduardo Saverin A Scumbag?

Now these guys, these guys are scumbags:

Senators to Unveil the ‘Ex-Patriot Act’ to Respond to Facebook’s Saverin’s Tax ‘Scheme’ - ABC News

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

So you're in favor of people amassing their wealth in this country, and renouncing their citizenship before cashing in to avoid taxes? You're against barring these scumbags from reentering this country, after they pulled the scam?

No bud, the ones pulling the scam is the federal government !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On January 10, 2008, the Federal District Court in Chicago issued a permanent injunction against Bill Benson on the grounds that by offering information demonstrating that the 16th Amendment was not legally ratified, he was promoting an abusive tax shelter. The Court then refused to look at the government-certified documentary evidence, deciding instead that the facts necessary to prove his statements true were "irrelevant."

Last edited:
Now these guys, these guys are scumbags:

Senators to Unveil the ‘Ex-Patriot Act’ to Respond to Facebook’s Saverin’s Tax ‘Scheme’ - ABC News

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

So you're in favor of people amassing their wealth in this country, and renouncing their citizenship before cashing in to avoid taxes? You're against barring these scumbags from reentering this country, after they pulled the scam?

If the U.S. tax code wasn't one big clusterfuck we wouldn't have to worry about people doing this. It's becoming a growing trend.

Bullshit. It's all about amassing wealth in the USA, and then renouncing it to avoid paying taxes on that wealth. Now be a good little wingnut, and go back to complaining about the deficit.

The left refuse to get it.
When you lower taxes and get rid of over burdensome regulations, it brings in more companies and encourages more entrepreneur's.
That in turn brings in more taxes. But because it's a Conservative idea it can't possible be true.
Never mind that where it's been done, companies are flocking there. Like in Hong Kong and Puerto Rico, the Carmen Islands and yes, Singapore where he moved to.
And the left has the audacity to say the the right is stupid.

He built a personal empire with FaceBook, which was a value added addition to what we, the people provided the infrastructure for. At the point where the company is going public, he announced his decision to renounce his American citizenship to save paying taxes on his historic capital gain.

I don't blame him per se. This pretty much shows the problem with the tax system that a person would go to such lengths to denounce something that should be a prideful part of his identity. But in his mind, he doesn't want to be raped by the system. Good for him.

The real scumbags are the people like John Kerry who campaign on high taxes and then go ahead and does everything he can to avoid paying them. Or people like Tim Geitner, etc.

BTW, the facebook guy may still be a scumbag; but not for the reason you state.

No one should earn more then 100,000 dollars a year..........Thats greedy

The rest should be given to the state to redistribute on social justice programs

Hail Che Guevara !!!!!

Hail the bullet we put in his brain. You worship a murdering thug who wouldnt hesitate to have put a bullet in your heart if you said you believe in the free market.

I love seeing how senators are screaming about how this would become a "dangerous precedent". It should. More should leave. They should leave until the US gets its head out of liberal ass and stops punishing people who do well.

The dangerous precedent isn't this guy giving up citizenship, its that our tax system has become so bad no one will want to come here in the first place. The next time someone has a brilliant idea they'll leave first, give up citizenship before they do any innovation or inventing.

America is no longer the land of opportunity. The door is closed.

If the U.S. tax code wasn't one big clusterfuck we wouldn't have to worry about people doing this. It's becoming a growing trend.

Bullshit. It's all about amassing wealth in the USA, and then renouncing it to avoid paying taxes on that wealth.

Prove it.

"Fair Share" ???????????

Im thinking that would be a flat tax of 20%, with mindless bureaucrats spending within their means...

"Fair Share" ???????????

Im thinking that would be a flat tax of 20%, with mindless bureaucrats spending within their means...

To me, "fair" would be not taxing a man's labor and the federal government acting within the confines of the Constitution, thereby eliminating the need for an income tax.

Bullshit. It's all about amassing wealth in the USA, and then renouncing it to avoid paying taxes on that wealth.

Prove it.

It's disturbing that some in this country, thinks that paying 500 million in exit taxes and wanting to get 500 million more means avoiding taxes.
Our government has gotten so greedy that they want him to pay twice as much, plus more. That is a description of addiction.

Wait...so when someone makes a fortune on the net, Dick also wants a piece of that when he did jack and shit to contribute to it?

What a lazy bastard, and typical mentality of the entitled-minded.

:lol:

What the rightwingnuts don't seem to understand is the entire picture.
But then why expect anything more from them.
He comes here asking for citizenship, makes his fortune, then runs.
Typical rightwing ideology, use, use and then dump on.
And they want loyality to corporations and companies by workers.
Kiss my ass.

No, he's smart. Why let a government steal the money that you earned without their help if you don't have to? He's not trying to spite America or the American people by doing this, he's simply trying to keep his money out of the hands of the real scumbags, politicians. Good for him, I say.

Kiss my ass.

He was brought here by his parents at the age of eleven. Got his citizenship, an education, made his fortune, moved to Singapore in 2009 and has decided to become a citizen and protect his money.

Heaven forbid.

Kiss my ass.

Kiss my ass.

He was brought here by his parents at the age of eleven. Got his citizenship, an education, made his fortune, moved to Singapore in 2009 and has decided to become a citizen and protect his money.

Heaven forbid.

Kiss my ass.

This^^^

But does it deter A few US Senators? Of course not...

‘Ex-Patriot’ Games: Vindictive Senators Propose Bill That Would Ban ‘Tax-Dodging’ Facebook Co-Founder From Reentering U.S

“I’m not a tax expert,” he said, according to the NYT. “We complied with all the known laws. There was an exit tax.” “This had nothing to do with taxes. I was born in Brazil, I was an American citizen for about 10 years. I thought of myself as a global citizen.”

Nevertheless, senators Schumer and Casey want to ensure nothing like this ever happens again.

“The two Democrats unveiled a bill called the Ex-PATRIOT Act, or the ‘Expatriation Prevention by Abolishing Tax-Related Incentives for Offshore Tenancy’ Act,” Romm reports.

Kiss my ass.

Heaven forbid.

Kiss my ass.

And the first time one of you rightwing patriotic posers try to hoist the flag of patriotism you are making a mockery of this country.
SO. no.
Kiss my ass. phony.

How dare Ed Saverin help invent something for the internet that has been beneficial to people around the world and make money at it through the stock market.
We will punish him by wanting take 1 billion of his 3 or 4 billion then continue to take from him in another country.
Then how about Sen. Schumer's billions. He is worth 2.89 billion. Fair Share? Not when it comes to congress.

Kiss my ass.

Heaven forbid.

Kiss my ass.

And the first time one of you rightwing patriotic posers try to hoist the flag of patriotism you are making a mockery of this country.
SO. no.
Kiss my ass. phony.

Oh yeah, I'm a real "rightwinger." That's me.

You don't come around these parts too often, do ya bub?

How dare Ed Saverin help invent something for the internet that has been beneficial to people around the world and make money at it through the stock market.
We will punish him by wanting take 1 billion of his 3 or 4 billion then continue to take from him in another country.
Then how about Sen. Schumer's billions. He is worth 2.89 billion. Fair Share? Not when it comes to congress.

Congress wants the money so they can spend MORE rather than CUT Government...it's in thier nature.

Forum List

Back