Is Elon Musk an actual Republican? Independent? Libertarian? what?

He is Mega-Trump. Smarter, better talker, more independent and far richer. He is a ticking time bomb the left know sooner or later is going to go off right in their lap!

He is Mega-Trump. Smarter, better talker, more independent and far richer. He is a ticking time bomb the left know sooner or later is going to go off right in their lap!
hope so

although I don't like the bomb analogy

they are the bomb

Elon Musk stated that he is a registered independent.

It doesn't matter what he is as long as he does the right thing like buying Twitter realizing the threat to free speech by private industry in this country.

I would rather have an Independent like Musk than a Republican like Romney any day of the week. Musk describes himself as a socially liberal but financially conservative independent. At least you know where he stands.

I would say elon is an independent.

If Elon fights for freedom then we have a common enemy. The conservative movement will aid Elon if he needs us.

Buy some doge ;)

If bed wetting leftist pieces of shit hate him, he's a decent human being.

I would say elon is an independent.

If Elon fights for freedom then we have a common enemy. The conservative movement will aid Elon if he needs us.

Buy some doge ;)

I think this is a learning lesson for Musk. He now understands how the commies will treat you if you march one foot out of lockstep. They will turn on you like a pit bull. They will publicly call you all kinds of vicious names. They will lie about you or your intentions. They will demonize you to the bitter end.

Look how they pushed out Gabbard. They locked up the late Democrat Congressman James Trafficant for a few years. They will sneak behind you to jab a knife in your back if possible.

The first thing Trump did when taking office was invite the opposing party leaders over for a bowling match at the White House. He tried to get along with them as best he could. What was their response?

Pelosi-1.jpeg

I think this is a learning lesson for Musk. He now understands how the commies will treat you if you march one foot out of lockstep. They will turn on you like a pit bull. They will publicly call you all kinds of vicious names. They will lie about you or your intentions. They will demonize you to the bitter end.

Look how they pushed out Gabbard. They locked up the late Democrat Congressman James Trafficant for a few years. They will sneak behind you to jab a knife in your back if possible.

The first thing Trump did when taking office was invite the opposing party leaders over for a bowling match at the White House. He tried to get along with them as best he could. What was their response?

View attachment 638636
Buy Doge for America :salute:

He’s going to let all sides have their opinion. He’s not going to label opinions as misinformation and banish them.
The sky is blue-think we can agree
The sky is ugly-opinion even if unpopular
The sky is brighter at night-lie

it’s not hard

Forum List

Back