Is "Fear Mongering" becoming less effective as a "political strategy"?

Nope, all the fear mongering from the left is alive and well:

The GOP's War on Women INVASIVE ULTRASOUND
The GOP wants old people to die quickly LET THEM DIE FROM GOP PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
The GOP wants to control your body ANTI WOMEN'S RIGHTS
The GOP wants sea levels to rise NEVER HEARD THAT ONE
The GOP wants dirty water THEY DID APOLOGIZE TO BP
The GOP wants people to starve FEED THE POOR AND THEY WILL BREED, HUNGRY CHILDREN WORK HARDER
The GOP wants to take all your money NOT TAKE IT, REDISTRIBUTE IT TO THE TOP 1% OF THE NATION

And on and on.....

And the lefties buy it hook line and sinker. Schmucks.

You know, it's kinda hard to call the left liars when you have the Republican leadership on tape and on Youtube. I have to admit, the biggest surprise for me was when Republicans yelled out "let him die" at the GOP presidential debates.

well hell yeah, none of those could be edited like you all cry has been done when one of those is used against a Democrat...jezzze louise..
give us a break..

Uh, sweetheart, it was a "live" debate.

So far it seems that liberal men are the only victors in the abortion wars. It doesn't matter what happens to the target victims. Liberal men are whooah the ...man for scoring and the babes are left with a scar on their bodies, hearts and minds for the rest of their lives. Meanwhile the hip liberal media portrays liberal men as defenders of feminism. It doesn't get much stranger than that.

There is no political motivator that works better than fear, and it never seems to lose its impact. Read these post titles I would suspect that half are predicting something fearful is going to happen if such and such happens. Rumors are correlated and a companion to fear pronouncements, notice how similar they can be. The posts are usually exaggerations of something someone said or someone, (the government) is getting ready to do. Very effective with some of the population.
The scarier the posts get the more difficult they are to believe, but they also seem to get the most response.

Which is why, when I make assertions, I post video of the right wing leadership to back it up. I could never make up what they say. It wouldn't occur to me.

oh who cares...give yourself a medal or a chest to pin it on
you act like Democrats never say stupid shit..

Il dems are afraid that honest citizens will be able to protect themselves against criminals when the ban on concealed to carry is lifted

it was all over yahoo, with the fear mongering, so I'd say it's alive and well.

So far it seems that liberal men are the only victors in the abortion wars. It doesn't matter what happens to the target victims. Liberal men are whooah the ...man for scoring and the babes are left with a scar on their bodies, hearts and minds for the rest of their lives. Meanwhile the hip liberal media portrays liberal men as defenders of feminism. It doesn't get much stranger than that.

Of course it matters what happens to the "target victims". That's why Democrats are fighting to protect their rights. "Let him die" Republicans don't care about those women, they only want to bully them. And they certainly don't care about the baby. At least not once it's born.

There is no political motivator that works better than fear, and it never seems to lose its impact. Read these post titles I would suspect that half are predicting something fearful is going to happen if such and such happens. Rumors are correlated and a companion to fear pronouncements, notice how similar they can be. The posts are usually exaggerations of something someone said or someone, (the government) is getting ready to do. Very effective with some of the population.
The scarier the posts get the more difficult they are to believe, but they also seem to get the most response.

Which is why, when I make assertions, I post video of the right wing leadership to back it up. I could never make up what they say. It wouldn't occur to me.

oh who cares...give yourself a medal or a chest to pin it on
you act like Democrats never say stupid shit..

The Democratic Party is a coalition party. Of course some say "stupid shit". There are conservatives in the Democratic Party.

The Republican Party on the other hand is 90% white. They don't care about other's opinions or compromise. Everyone knows it. They make it clear.

The GOP wants old people to die quickly LET THEM DIE FROM GOP PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
The GOP wants people to starve FEED THE POOR AND THEY WILL BREED, HUNGRY CHILDREN WORK HARDER
The GOP wants to take all your money NOT TAKE IT, REDISTRIBUTE IT TO THE TOP 1% OF THE NATION

And on and on.....

You know, it's kinda hard to call the left liars when you have the Republican leadership on tape and on Youtube. I have to admit, the biggest surprise for me was when Republicans yelled out "let him die" at the GOP presidential debates. Then, when they tried to block disaster relief, I realized how extreme they are.

Thanks for volunteering to be exhibit A.

And on and on.....

You know, it's kinda hard to call the left liars when you have the Republican leadership on tape and on Youtube. I have to admit, the biggest surprise for me was when Republicans yelled out "let him die" at the GOP presidential debates. Then, when they tried to block disaster relief, I realized how extreme they are.

and rdean engages in fear mongering

:rolleyes:

And on and on.....

.....some people live, some people die-- sibelius

And on and on.....

Thanks for volunteering to be exhibit A.

GOP blocks disaster relief

Apparently Republicans don't understand what "fear mongering" is. They think if you repeat what their leaders are doing, you are fear mongering. Isn't that "odd"?

Last edited by a moderator:

And on and on.....

You become a bigger dumb fuck every time you type kid.

Nope, you and the Democrats party have a lock on fearmongering and it is alive and as pathetic as your threads are..

Fearmongering on fox worked perfectly in the last two elections. Perfectly.

Low intelligence right wingers, please continue listening to Hannity, Beck, Rush, Fox and Friends, Kilmeade, Savage, Ingraham, Coulter etc etc.

They all make a living on scaring you dumb asses and here is the thing, it wins US elections.

Please dont stop.

Nope, you and the Democrats party have a lock on fearmongering and it is alive and as pathetic as your threads are..

Low intelligence right wingers, please continue listening to Hannity, Beck, Rush, Fox and Friends, Kilmeade, Savage, Ingraham, Coulter etc etc.

They all make a living on scaring you dumb asses and here is the thing, it wins US elections.

Please dont stop.

Stupid fuck alert.....

Obama won the Election.

You are an idiot kid.

Please dont stop.

Stupid fuck alert.....

Obama won the Election.

You are an idiot kid.

That was the point. Fear mongering didn't work.

Forum List

Back