Is free speech under attack?

It's not even that, it's another point made showing the idiocy of the left.
Sure is. It’s why you bring it up almost every time you fail to make your point and can’t refute the point being made.

Because when you can’t refute it, you just attack them with an ad hominem. Because someone believes something you don’t accept, nothing they say is reliable or logical.

The toxic atmosphere is created by one side trying to shut the other down, not from the information itself.

Misinformation is noting BUT bias, but bias you don't like and that you don't have the balls (yet) to lie and call it lies.
That’s not correct. There’s a difference between misinformation and bias. Politics has devolved into a game of dirt and both sides are trying to tear the other down. That will always be in the conversation. But the balance is way off and it seems to be the entire focus. That’s a separate issue. Right now I’m talking about lies and misinformation.

Sure is. It’s why you bring it up almost every time you fail to make your point and can’t refute the point being made.

Because when you can’t refute it, you just attack them with an ad hominem. Because someone believes something you don’t accept, nothing they say is reliable or logical.

Nope, I bring it up when the left pretends they represent "reality"

Nope, I bring it up when the left pretends they represent "reality"
exactly. By bringing it up, you are declaring that nothing the left says is to be considered since they no longer respect reality in your opinion.

It’s an attempt to shut down opposing opinions.

That’s not correct. There’s a difference between misinformation and bias. Politics has devolved into a game of dirt and both sides are trying to tear the other down. That will always be in the conversation. But the balance is way off and it seems to be the entire focus. That’s a separate issue. Right now I’m talking about lies and misinformation.

Misinformation is the new lefty buzzword for opinions I don't like.

Lies are lies. Misinformation is a bullshit construct made by the left to silence opinions they don't like.

Misinformation is the new lefty buzzword for opinions I don't like.

Lies are lies. Misinformation is a bullshit construct made by the left to silence opinions they don't like.
You don’t get to make up definitions of words. Misinformation is false or incorrect information. It usually starts with somebody lying and then drones like yourself, believing those lies and spreading them.

You mean those boxers?

Again, it's a defect. They are men, and I doubt they have any of the other organs that denote them a woman.
You’re just showing off your ignorance now. They have an extra y chromosome. But can Have female anatomy. One actually recently got pregnant and mothered a child

Forum List

Back