Is God An Idiot?

In a recent poll, it was determined that approximately 25% of Christians think that it is a Christian obligation to help and support the State of Israel. Unfortunately, such a warped view of Christian responsibility, flies in the face of the New Covenant established by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at His Last Supper. Most of the people who die in a war, including combatants, are innocent in the eyes of God. Therefore, no war is ever blessed by God. War is the providence of Satan alone and for a Christian to believe otherwise makes an idiot of himself and an idiot of God.

God says to Israel==“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you. Genesis 12:2-3

In a recent poll, it was determined that approximately 25% of Christians think that it is a Christian obligation to help and support the State of Israel. Unfortunately, such a warped view of Christian responsibility, flies in the face of the New Covenant established by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at His Last Supper. Most of the people who die in a war, including combatants, are innocent in the eyes of God. Therefore, no war is ever blessed by God. War is the providence of Satan alone and for a Christian to believe otherwise makes an idiot of himself and an idiot of God.

and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth

Sorry Charlie:

What you have written is from the Old Testament and no longer has any meaning or validity for a Christian. In Hebrews 9:13, the Apostle Paul wrote, "When He (God) said a new covenant, He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear." Clearly, everything you wrote, for a Christian is passé and more than ready to disappear. If you want to discuss things Christian, then stick to the New Testament please.

and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth
Are they a great nation?
Would you consider the Jews to be "blessed"?
And he didn't make them Great Israel. There's Great Britain but no Great Israel.
Are the people in America who bless Israel necessarily blessed? Isn't Obama their president?
Germany. Didn't they curse Israel at one time? This year they were voted best Country in the World. Not Israel. Israel has never been the best place to live.
Didn't Jews write that quote you just quoted?

God tells His Chosen People to go to war against their neighbors all the time in His book. He tells the Jews to kill the shit out of everyone, men, women, children, slaves, whoever.

God tells His Chosen People to go to war against their neighbors all the time in His book. He tells the Jews to kill the shit out of everyone, men, women, children, slaves, whoever.

The God of the Old Testament is a God of war. The God of the New Testament is a God of peace. How is this possible? Read the following article and find out.

God, the Bible, and Christianity

and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth

You know if I was starting a Religion, I would have included a statement like that in my religion's holy book too.
That was freaking brilliant by the writers, smart marketing.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Rothschild's have backed every major nation in Europe for centuries and they have also played a key role in bringing about most of the wars being fought in those centuries. The Rothschild's also bear responsibility for needlessly bringing America into WWI on the wrong side of the conflict, thus prolonging the war for two more years. They also played a key role in bringing on WWII. Now they have embroiled us in a renewed crusades, not being fought for Israel's sake, but for control of the oil fields of the Middle East. The truth is that over 50 million people have suffered horrible deaths in WWI & WWII because of the Rothschild's.

All the above being true, I apologize for using the name Rothschild like it is a bad thing. What I really should have done is point out how evil this family of criminals is.

P.S. The Jews have no moral, legal, or religious right to occupy Palestine. Their God dispersed them throughout the nations of the world thousands of years ago. To claim that they have any right to this land after all this time is lunacy of the first order.[/QUOTE]

God also said he would bring them back and he did.[/QUOTE]

Yes, God did say He would bring them back. The problem is that He did not bring them back. Instead, the Rothschild's and a bunch of other morally bankrupt dirt bags did. Please name on Jewish prophet who proclaimed that God has call the Jews back together again. You can't because there are none. Please watch this video.

Orthodox Jews protest against Zionism

Is God An Idiot?
No only the Christians that support Israel above all else, and there are plenty of them!

Any Christian that supports the State of Israel, stands in opposition to the New Covenant, stands in opposition to Jesus Christ and this being the case, is not a Christian. Only a fool or and idiot stands in opposition to what they profess to believe and this means Christianity is awash in fools and idiots..

[/QUOTE] Well, you clue me in then. If the Jews are not the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, then exactly who do you claim they are? Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin and Jesus was of the tribe of Judah. But by all means, you set the record straight for all of us.[/QUOTE]

A Jew is someone who follows the Torah. Anyone can do it.[/QUOTE]

Wrong! Most modern Jews no longer follow the Torah. Instead, the Talmud is their primary holy book.

Israel Moment #37 - What is the Talmud?

God has authorized many wars. David was a warrior-king and a "man after God's own heart." Both David and Jesus were Jews.

I think you're motivated by a dislike of Jews or a dislike of the nation of Israel.

Is God An Idiot?
No only the Christians that support Israel above all else, and there are plenty of them!

Any Christian that supports the State of Israel, stands in opposition to the New Covenant, stands in opposition to Jesus Christ and this being the case, is not a Christian. Only a fool or and idiot stands in opposition to what they profess to believe and this means Christianity is awash in fools and idiots..

As a Christian, I support Israel. Jews and Christians share many values because Christianity comes from the Jewish faith and the Covenant of Christ doesn't have a "must hate Jews" clause. Also, as a nation, Israel should be supported as the only fellow democracy and ally in a region dominated by anti-U.S. and anti-Christian hatred. Support for Israel as a Christian and an American just makes sense.

God has authorized many wars. David was a warrior-king and a "man after God's own heart." Both David and Jesus were Jews.

I think you're motivated by a dislike of Jews or a dislike of the nation of Israel.

The God of the Old Testament had a chosen people and this being the case, authorized them to war against the other religions of the world. The God of the New Testament holds that all men are brothers, there are no chosen people, and that men should live in peace. Clearly, you have no clear understanding of New Covenant and what Christianity is all about. Unfortunately, today, Christianity has been corrupted by such a degree that some moronic Christians think we should fight Israel's wars for them. Unfortunately, this is also the position of the mentally challenged Cretans who run our government; thus our wrongful and illegal war on terror. Killing for Jesus on behalf of the Jews is the order of the day. Imagine that!

I do not dislike Jews. However, because of the evil they do, I have problems with Talmud Jews, Zionists, and the Nation of Israel, as any sane and rational individual would who has a shred of understanding what lies behind the abominations happening in the world today.

GOD is not an idiot

Period.

Wrong! People are idiots who create god in their own image. Because they are idiots, the god they create is an idiot and this has nothing to do with the real God.

Apparently, you hang around with too many idiots and this is the reason why you have no conception of who God really is.

God is allmighty so he may bear a new universe now - if he likes to do so. He needs not wars. Whoever kills in the name of god is wrong.

Is God An Idiot?

As a Christian, I support Israel. Jews and Christians share many values because Christianity comes from the Jewish faith and the Covenant of Christ doesn't have a "must hate Jews" clause. Also, as a nation, Israel should be supported as the only fellow democracy and ally in a region dominated by anti-U.S. and anti-Christian hatred. Support for Israel as a Christian and an American just makes sense.

Christianity does not come from the Jewish faith. It is a distinct and separate religion. Judaism is a behavior based religion where obeying rules and the law is paramount. Christianity is a religion of ideals and ideas where Christians find salvation by loving God, accepting Jesus, and loving others as we do our selves. How you think these two distinct philosophies of religion are even remotely related demonstrates that your conceptions about Christianity stand in contradiction to the New Covenant established by Jesus Christ.

You are not a Christian if you support Israel; a nation which is the very antithesis of Christian ideals and values. Again you demonstrate your ignorance of your professed religion and even worse your ignorance of Zionist Judaism as well. If you wish to wake up, take the time to watch the video which follows.

The jewish God can be just as murderous as the Muslim God.

Jews only appear peaceful in America because they're a minority. Could you imagine if Israel ever became the world superpower? Or if they bred like Asians?

U will live in Hell or face punishment for insulting God image Inshahallah very soon?

Sure would be nice if you tell us what you are talking about. The words you post appear to be English, but what you have written is unintelligible.

Who is living in hell?
Who is facing punishment?
Who has insulted God's image?
How has God's image been insulted?
Where can one find the image of God which has been insulted?

Forum List

Back