Is he even President anymore?

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
‘Is he even president anymore?’ Loser Trump ‘more or less abandoning his job to sulk in the White House’

rump has basically given up on doing the job that he’s hoping to hang onto through legal challenges, according to multiple reporters.
The president has been largely holed up inside the White House with no public events on his schedule and focusing on efforts to challenge his election loss to Joe Biden and punish disloyal officials.
“The administration is not talking about a coronavirus relief package at all,” Politico’s Jake Sherman told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “There needs to be money to distribute this vaccine, legislation, laws in place, a mechanism to inoculate our country from this horrible virus and this administration, I wrote this in ‘Playbook’ this morning, is he even president anymore? He’s not in public, not on Capitol Hill, not doing any of the things he needs to do even from a bare bones level.”
“I’m in the Capitol every day,” he added. “I haven’t seen a member of the administration in talks with Congress with the leadership for days, weeks, since before the election. So it’s just a stunning level of kind of just silence. It’s like when bars go up on the TV. It’s stunning. I don’t know if it’s ever going to end, and frankly, the president is pushed along by people like Lindsey Graham, who offered 15 different excuses for why Donald Trump might be president. Kevin McCarthy said yesterday we don’t know the results of the election, but allowed it’s driving towards a Joe Biden victory. He’s in a bubble, alternate reality.”

Associated Press reporter Jonathan Lemire agreed, and he said Republicans are growing nervous that this dereliction of duty could cost their Senate majority in Georgia’s runoff elections.
“There is a concern that this utter inaction, this now two weeks of the president more or less abandoning his job to sulk in the White House, is maybe hurting them,” Lemire said, “is going to hurt their voters, depress excitement there, that are not sure this is going to animate them like so many Republicans on Capitol Hill believe.”

He's melting down, eliminating people who dare to contradict him, attacking everyone else, denying the obvious, running with every conspiracy.

This is a very, very unstable moment. I'm glad we have serious, intelligent, capable people keeping an eye on our adversaries.

Worst of all, this isn't a surprise.

Last edited:
Was he ever? Outside of doling out trillions WTF did he do ?
Face it friends We dodged a bullet with this election How can we trust republicans EVER again after they kissed the ass of this trump moron for 4 years ? Afraid to speak out

Good grief. The lengths a liberal will go to have something to complain about with Trump. I don't know how they will be able to harness all that hatred when he's gone. I guess they will take it out on innocent people that don't think like they do.
Dude....they're communists.
They lie compulsively.
Everything they say is 180 from the truth.

Face it friends We dodged a bullet with this election How can we trust republicans EVER again after they kissed the ass of this trump moron for 4 years ? Afraid to speak out
You are a liberal arts student aren't you?
Business 4 years at U of Cincy and ex republican

How can we trust republicans EVER again after they kissed the ass of this trump moron for 4 years ?

In four years, the country will be tired enough of Biden/Harris, they will beg a Republican to take over.

‘Is he even president anymore?’ Loser Trump ‘more or less abandoning his job to sulk in the White House’

rump has basically given up on doing the job that he’s hoping to hang onto through legal challenges, according to multiple reporters.
The president has been largely holed up inside the White House with no public events on his schedule and focusing on efforts to challenge his election loss to Joe Biden and punish disloyal officials.
“The administration is not talking about a coronavirus relief package at all,” Politico’s Jake Sherman told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “There needs to be money to distribute this vaccine, legislation, laws in place, a mechanism to inoculate our country from this horrible virus and this administration, I wrote this in ‘Playbook’ this morning, is he even president anymore? He’s not in public, not on Capitol Hill, not doing any of the things he needs to do even from a bare bones level.”
“I’m in the Capitol every day,” he added. “I haven’t seen a member of the administration in talks with Congress with the leadership for days, weeks, since before the election. So it’s just a stunning level of kind of just silence. It’s like when bars go up on the TV. It’s stunning. I don’t know if it’s ever going to end, and frankly, the president is pushed along by people like Lindsey Graham, who offered 15 different excuses for why Donald Trump might be president. Kevin McCarthy said yesterday we don’t know the results of the election, but allowed it’s driving towards a Joe Biden victory. He’s in a bubble, alternate reality.”

Associated Press reporter Jonathan Lemire agreed, and he said Republicans are growing nervous that this dereliction of duty could cost their Senate majority in Georgia’s runoff elections.
“There is a concern that this utter inaction, this now two weeks of the president more or less abandoning his job to sulk in the White House, is maybe hurting them,” Lemire said, “is going to hurt their voters, depress excitement there, that are not sure this is going to animate them like so many Republicans on Capitol Hill believe.”

You should be thankful IF it’s true he isn’t doing much. You bitch about EVERYTHING he does or doesn’t do.

I don’t think you’ve thought this through.

Trump knows nothing about public service and public policy; he doesn’t care about public service and public policy.

There are fundamental responsibilities a president must meet, separate and apart from politics, a political agenda, and political ideology – Trump has failed to meet those responsibilities.

Trump knows nothing about public service and public policy; he doesn’t care about public service and public policy.

There are fundamental responsibilities a president must meet, separate and apart from politics, a political agenda, and political ideology – Trump has failed to meet those responsibilities.

Not really. Politicians are what you describe. I liked Trump's "fuck the swamp" attitude.

Forum List

Back