Is he even President anymore?

That's okay. Our President Elect, an adult, met with the bipartisan National Governors Association leadership council today.

They met about the deadly and highly contagious virus that is at all time highs, and talked about strategies.

Positive reports all around, and our President Elect is beginning to re-build bridges.

Two months. We'll get there.
You are just a troll now I get it.

No, that happened. You don't follow the news? Hell I don't follow the news much myself and I knew that.
“An adult” funny coming from a poster who acts like a petulant child. Pigo, I cannot take a man seriously who doesn’t own a TV.

Really. Lemme get this straight. You're saying you "cannot take seriously" somebody who sees through the propaganda machine and shuns it..... and that's because you can't see through it?

You're actually saying only those who obediently hold their gaping maw open for the corporate telescreen are to be believed while those who stand up to it, are not?

I shoulda been a psychologist. Studying the Cult of Ignorance coulda been a lifelong career.

That's okay. Our President Elect, an adult, met with the bipartisan National Governors Association leadership council today.

They met about the deadly and highly contagious virus that is at all time highs, and talked about strategies.

Positive reports all around, and our President Elect is beginning to re-build bridges.

No, that happened. You don't follow the news? Hell I don't follow the news much myself and I knew that.
“An adult” funny coming from a poster who acts like a petulant child. Pigo, I cannot take a man seriously who doesn’t own a TV.

Really. Lemme get this straight. You're saying you "cannot take seriously" somebody who sees through the propaganda machine and shuns it..... and that's because you can't see through it?

You're actually saying only those who obediently hold their gaping maw open for the corporate telescreen are to be believed while those who stand up to it, are not?

I shoulda been a psychologist. Studying the Cult of Ignorance coulda been a lifelong career.
You don't have to watch "propaganda" on TV. When I watch the NFL Red Zone, it is not propaganda. Neither is when I watch Star Trek Discovery. Take off the tin foil hat

It'll be a long and deadly two months...but yea
So Trump was right about project warp speed and keeping schools open. Sucks eh Lesh. If the data on vaccines we have now is released sooner aka before the election he wins. Now we have a walking corpse as a future president.
"Walking corpse"?

You're not worth the effort to respond to you.

Fuck off
Ahhhh don’t like the taste of your own medicine eh?
Lesh is actually an internet legend. And for a really good thing. I cannot disclose it and only I and he know it.

But trust me from a Con, Lesh should be bowed to. He is a legend.
Herr Lesh a legend? I must Know more
Yes he is. He and his screen name were interviewed in depth in a legendary magazine in its Zenith, many many moons ago. It was all good too. I ain't bulltwacking. Due to privacy, I say no more. But give em a pat on the pack.

What Con would go out of his way to proclaim that???.BAWWWWHAHA!!!!

You don't have to watch "propaganda" on TV. When I watch the NFL Red Zone, it is not propaganda. Neither is when I watch Star Trek Discovery. Take off the tin foil hat

When you watch ANYTHING it's a setup to sell you shit you don't need. That's all it's there for.

Could be a stick of deodorant. Could be a monster pickup truck capable of towing an asteroid. Could be a cardboard meal at McFakerestaurant. That's what they want and that's all they want. And to get there they'll turn you into a passive zombie, sitting still doing nothing while it dictates every sensation, turning off your imagination and subtly issuing orders.

But YOU'RE the smart one for adeptly failing to recognize that. Got it.

SMH Cult of Ignorance. God love 'em.

Oh yeah, the virus will be dead at noon January 20th.

I thought it was gone Nov 4th Isn't that what the lying moron trump said?

1605832207212.png

We lost nearly 2000 people today alone. And just missed our all time 1 day high for new infections.

Every death from noon January 20th is Biden's responsibility.

Sorry BS The death toll with trump to blame will go on and on for years The POS did nothing to protect our country ,,,and in case you didn't know it THAT WAS HIS FN JOB

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUMP AND BIDEN:

President Biden goes to sleep at night comfortable in the thought that he tried everything he can to unify the country

President Trump went to sleep at night comfortable in the thought that he tried everything he can to divide the country

Sorry BS The death toll with trump to blame will go on and on for years The POS did nothing to protect our country ,,,and in case you didn't know it THAT WAS HIS FN JOB
It's Biden's job at noon January 20th. Every death is his. Reality.

Did Biden say that? Nope.

Did Biden say it would "magically disappear"? Nope.

Did Biden say we're "turning the corner"? Nope.

You've been conned. By a buffoon. That's on you.

Funny how Republican Presidents keep leaving a fucking mess to clean up.

You nutters also blame Obama for the 10% unemployment rate.

You have been conned, and you lack the intellectual acuity to see it.

Funny how Republican Presidents keep leaving a fucking mess to clean up.

You nutters also blame Obama for the 10% unemployment rate.

You have been conned, and you lack the intellectual acuity to see it.
QAnon would be out if business if conservatives weren't so easily duped.

Forum List

Back