Is Hillary a criminal?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I know Hillary can tell lies, but I find the argument that she is corrupt very subjective. I don't know who exactly she sold out to if she indeed sold sold out.

But never mind that. Some are calling her a criminal. What crime has she been convicted of?

Before you raise Benghazi or emails scandal, note that she has not been charged, let alone convicted, of any crime related to those issues.

As far as I know, Hillary Clinton was never charged nor convicted of a crime. That makes her a would be criminal or soon to be criminal, not a criminal!!

But then, can't we say the same about Trump?

"hasn't been convicted" LMAO
that's a weak argument the fringe use. Just because someone has been convicted, doesn't mean a thing.

I know Hillary can tell lies, but I find the argument that she is corrupt very subjective. I don't know who exactly she sold out to if she indeed sold sold out.

But never mind that. Some are calling her a criminal. What crime has she been convicted of?

Before you raise Benghazi or emails scandal, note that she has not been charged, let alone convicted, of any crime related to those issues.

As far as I know, Hillary Clinton was never charged nor convicted of a crime. That makes her a would be criminal or soon to be criminal, not a criminal!!

File that under "Cheney Never Charged"

If I go and rob a bank, does that make me a criminal or does being convicted of robbing the bank make me a criminal. Yes, I understand the concept of being presumed innocent until being convicted; however, that does not mean that the criminal that is good enough to not get caught is not really a criminal.

that's a weak argument the fringe use. Just because someone has been convicted, doesn't mean a thing.
A criminal is someone found guilty of a crime.

She has yet to be charged with a crime.

The email scandal suggest Hillary may have a criminal nature, but she is yet to become a criminal!

Its really semantics and technical! To call her a criminal now is mostly due to expectations

Yes, hiLIARy is a criminal.

Next question?

Yeah it's like Obungles being gay, just because he hasn't came out.....
What is it with you and this gay sex and bathrooms obsession?

Last edited:
A criminal is someone found guilty of a crime.

She has yet to be charged with a crime.

The email scandal suggest Hillary may have a criminal nature, but she is yet to become a criminal!

Its really semantics and technical! To call her a criminal now is mostly due to expectations
you don't have to be convicted to be a criminal. A criminal is a person that breaks the law. I will give you that she might not have broke the law. We are still waiting on that.. However, she is a smart ass lawyer. She skirts the law. Her slush fund for an example. Her fuckin charity makes 70M a year and only gives +-15% to the needy. Yet SOMEHOW she can get the US taxpayers to fund her charity employee salaries. That law was made so presidents didn't have to go through hardships after office.. They are NOT hard up. Yet, the are LEGALLY doing it. This is why I usually call her corrupt when referring to her many character flaws.

Yeah it's like Obungles being gay, just because he hasn't came out.....
What is it with you and this gay sex and bathrooms obsession?

Forum List

Back