Is Hillary Clinton the only Dem capable of winning in 2016?

Hillary is the obvious choice. Republicans have nobody that can beat her right now. Add in the stupid Benghazi, Blowjobs and Old hag campaign Republicans will run against her and she is a shoe in

benghazi is real, HRC failed in her job as secstate and then lied about it. she is an old hag, nothing will change that.

and the RNC wil have thousands of minutes of clips of her screeching and ranting like a banshee with briers up her ass.

Yes, I think they should go with that. It's a winning strategy. Much better than running a quality candidate that they don't have. :cuckoo:

Hillary is the obvious choice. Republicans have nobody that can beat her right now. Add in the stupid Benghazi, Blowjobs and Old hag campaign Republicans will run against her and she is a shoe in

benghazi is real, HRC failed in her job as secstate and then lied about it. she is an old hag, nothing will change that.

and the RNC wil have thousands of minutes of clips of her screeching and ranting like a banshee with briers up her ass.

Republicans played their Benghazi card in 2012 while the incident was fresh in the publics mind. The voters looked at it as just another terrorist attack. They had seen worse....much worse
If you think you can run on a four year old terrorist attack you will be sadly disappointed

Better yet, run on your photoshop Hillary is an old hag pictures. Let the public see her as a victim

I guess that all the liberal leaning changes in our nation over the past 6 years haven't convinced u that "liberal" is no longer a dirty word...and represents the feelings of at least half of all Americans?
Consider:
The re-election of a progressive prez.
Surging gay tolerance and support.
Increasing acceptance of gay marriage.
Support for equitable treatment for all minorities.
Majority support for minimum wage hikes...and equitable pay for women.
This and more...contrasted with consistent conservative negativity and obstruction.
Most sane and self interested people would tend to vote for progress...over negation and backwardness, doncha think?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Redfish..Bengazi et al is a "red herring" and u know it if u've been paying attention...and ur appalling sexism and knee jerk resurrection of old BS is not likely to garner support in an increasingly progressive electorate.

Redfish..Bengazi et al is a "red herring" and u know it if u've been paying attention...and ur appalling sexism and knee jerk resurrection of old BS is not likely to garner support in an increasingly progressive electorate.

Lying to the american people about how and why 4 americans died is not a red herring. I know you libs wish this would go away, but it won't.

It is hillary's abatross, and it will sink her.

I guess that all the liberal leaning changes in our nation over the past 6 years haven't convinced u that "liberal" is no longer a dirty word...and represents the feelings of at least half of all Americans?
Consider:
The re-election of a progressive prez.
Surging gay tolerance and support.
Increasing acceptance of gay marriage.
Support for equitable treatment for all minorities.
Majority support for minimum wage hikes...and equitable pay for women.
This and more...contrasted with consistent conservative negativity and obstruction.
Most sane and self interested people would tend to vote for progress...over negation and backwardness, doncha think?

conservatives support equality and gay tolerance. gay marriage is an oxymoron.
conservatives support equal treatment of all people, not just minorities
minimum wage hikes hurt the poor and middle class
conservatives support equal pay for equal work, for all sexes, ages, races, etc
they also support fiscal sanity, less intrusive govt, sane foreign relatioins, and FREEDOM

Lying to the american people about how and why 4 americans died is not a red herring. I know you libs wish this would go away, but it won't.

It is hillary's abatross, and it will sink her.

After what? Ten Benghazi hearings and they haven't proved anyone lied?

Given the terrorist attacks this country has endured over the last 30 years. Republicans making this an issue four years after the fact will be looked at as petty politics

Benghazi didn't derail Obama two months after the attacks. What makes you think it will derail Hillary four years after the attacks?

Americans look at Benghazi as just another tragic terrorist attack. Only Fox Viewers look at it as a gross coverup. Fox viewers won't vote for Hillary anyway

Really Redfish? And who would she lose to....A dunce who can't even remember and articulate his own arguments? Religious and ideological fanatics? Civil rights and equitable wage deniers? "9-9-9"? War mongers? Another Bush? Women's rights blockers? An exposed corrupt NJ pol who doesn't mind hurting citizenry for personal vendettas?
Who?

Come on doc, you can't possibly be this stupid!...Then again.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4]CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc]Hillary WASN'T LYING! Bosnia gunfire footage discovered... - YouTube[/ame]

Funny how u define "freedom"...only on ur terms Redfish...And mindlessly repeating that Hillary "lied" on Bengazi when THAT falsehood has never been proven...does not make it so...
By the way ...increasing minimum wage had happened under Reagan and other prez...and it never "hurt" the poor...What ur saying about that is just a faux news talking point...with no connection to reality. There is NO REASON that any wirker should make less than a living wage in the 2nd richest nation in the world...

Resorting to baseless insults rather than addressing the issue?
Nice going Redfish...r u the captain of ur HS debating team?

The cons couldn't win if they were the only party in the election. They'd slime each other to death. Rand Paul is proving they even hate each other.

The cons couldn't win if they were the only party in the election. They'd slime each other to death. Rand Paul is proving they even hate each other.

Actually, a generic Democrat would win 300 Electoral votes. Its just the way the vote breaks out

Hillary would win 330-350

The ad hominum insulting over rationally addressing issues caveat applies to Vigilante as well...

Last edited:

Actually, a generic Democrat would win 300 Electoral votes. Its just the way the vote breaks out

Hillary would win 330-350

So you think we should turn the country over to those living in our 5 or 6 largest cities? and you are happy about that? would you be happy about it if those voters suddenly became conservatives?

Do you know that Rand Paul got a standing ovation at UC Berkley last night?

you libs are losing your base, you have failed, its over.

Forum List

Back