Is Homosexuality a Disorder?

I think it's a matter of taste.

If one likes the smell of poop during sex then I figure you have different tastes than most folks. I for one cannot enjoy smelly sex.

Thanks for sharing.

Please don't feel obligated to share any more.

So if marriage is only for procreation. Does that mean once a woman reaches menopause, the marriage she is in must be annulled? The woman can't biologically produce children anymore, she shouldn't be married or allowed to be married. I mean that's the logic you are promoting.

"If a couple cannot procreate, they cannot get married or be married."

Yes, it is a disorder and it should be treated the same way we treat ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Bipolarity, Depression, Asperger's, Autism.
For this argument, I shall cite one concept that I hope those of you who disagree will allow yourselves to consider. Consider a world where all human beings are homosexual. Homosexuality MUST be a disorder, because (as this situation illustrates) it does NOT promote the continuation of the species. If it were a normal condition, it can be assumed that all human beings would be subject to it without consequence.

No, it isn't, troll.

However, homophobia is. Seek help.

Emotional?
Why, yes, you are!

Yes, it is a disorder and it should be treated the same way we treat ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Bipolarity, Depression, Asperger's, Autism.
For this argument, I shall cite one concept that I hope those of you who disagree will allow yourselves to consider. Consider a world where all human beings are homosexual. Homosexuality MUST be a disorder, because (as this situation illustrates) it does NOT promote the continuation of the species. If it were a normal condition, it can be assumed that all human beings would be subject to it without consequence.

No, it isn't, troll.

Interesting. Homosexual sex isn't, but having an opinion about it is?

Mark

No, it isn't, troll.

Emotional?
Why, yes, you are!

OK, I'll change your vote to mental illness.

Forum List

Back