🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder ?

Yes and no.

For cases where people do not choose or want to be homosexual,
because they confirm it isn't natural for them,
they did not ASK for the spiritual karma they were born into
or the sexual abuse that may have caused it in some cases.

You seem to contradict yourself.

If it is a mental disorder, people didn't choose to be inflicted with it!
That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of.
ROMANS 1:26-28

little man may make all the shameful laws they want but it is GOD THAT HAS THE FINAL WORD!!!

OK
I agree God wins:
Luke 6

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

This is the kind of unconditional love and forgiveness
taught by people who have healed people of all manner of unnatural ills.

I pray for God's loving grace to embrace you and fill your thoughts and words with
loving wisdom that moves hearts and minds to agreement in Christ.

May all faults be corrected, all sins flaws or biases removed, and all wrongs made right.
I join with you in receiving full correction so the truth sets us free from divisive strife.

I believe we agree in spirit, but our words and approaches betray us where we misunderstand each other's intent. Sorry for this and may we all enlighten each other.

Those with more knowledge of homosexuality disagree.

And who would you say has more knowledge of homosexuality ?

Those afflicted by it ?

Those mindless soulless puppets who call themselves Liberals & Progressives and are incapable of thinking for themselves.

The Professionals who study it .
The true professionals who study and understand it are those involved in Ex-Gay therapy aka Gay conversion therapy - If homosexuality were not a disorder then of course there would be no need for conversion. So the so-called professionals who condemn gay conversion without the slightest shred of credible evidence to do so and disregard Scientific objectivity are little more than prostitutes to the Gay Agenda. They have whored off their professionalism to Political correctness and to political pressure.

Who my friend, would you say has more knowledge of Homosexuality ?
Do you believe in psychiatry? Do you believe it is a credible science which employs the scientific method? Do you believe the parents and siblings of homosexuals understand and have more knowledge of homosexuality? Are their experiences and research driven by some conspiratorial agenda? Why is it the only solution you see is to either convert homosexuals or condemn them? How have homosexuals adversely impacted your personal life? You have dedicated a lot of thought and energy into the condemnation and conversion of homosexuals. Do you imagine that they have dedicatd a lot of thought on how to piss you off?

Myself and many others , who for fear of reprisals remain silent believe that Homosexuality is and always has been a Mental Disorder and Homosexuals should not be deterred from seeking Psychological / Psychiatric Help.

It is not a mental disorder, no matter what you think.

The Diff.between you and I Noomi - is that I THINK

Myself and many others , who for fear of reprisals remain silent believe that Homosexuality is and always has been a Mental Disorder and Homosexuals should not be deterred from seeking Psychological / Psychiatric Help.

It is not a mental disorder, no matter what you think.

The Diff.between you and I Noomi - is that I THINK

BOTTOMLINE=COUNT THE COST OF LIVING IN THE SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION=HOMOSEXUALITY!!!== Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in GOD'S Kingdom. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9

god says his word will not return void,i believe god's word!!!!and you???

Yes I am in agreement with you, along with others who have
healed homosexuality and other sexual abuses
by praying for deliverance and healing in Christ Jesus.

My grievance with you is not conflict over God's word, which I see we both believe in.
My issue is that healing process in Christ
is not brought about this way.

To invoke and invite divine healing and salvation in Christ
the key to opening the door to the Kingdom of God
is forgiveness

this is the choice that allows God in to make all things right
all other preaching and projecting judgment
shuts the door on God's wisdom by putting
our words and wishes before HIS

Can you and I agree to give this to God in Christ
and let God in to do all things by His Will

Otherwise if we judge and reject
then people judge and reject what we say

if we agree to receive forgiveness and correction in Christ
then others agree to receive and forgive us as Children of God

we are judged as we judge others
received as we receive others
forgiven as we forgive others

Can we agree to let God govern our relationships here
and correct all flaws between us in Christ Jesus

god says his word will not return void,i believe god's word!!!!and you???

Yes I am in agreement with you, along with others who have
healed homosexuality and other sexual abuses
by praying for deliverance and healing in Christ Jesus.

My grievance with you is not conflict over God's word, which I see we both believe in.
My issue is that healing process in Christ
is not brought about this way.

To invoke and invite divine healing and salvation in Christ
the key to opening the door to the Kingdom of God
is forgiveness

this is the choice that allows God in to make all things right
all other preaching and projecting judgment
shuts the door on God's wisdom by putting
our words and wishes before HIS

Can you and I agree to give this to God in Christ
and let God in to do all things by His Will

Otherwise if we judge and reject
then people judge and reject what we say

if we agree to receive forgiveness and correction in Christ
then others agree to receive and forgive us as Children of God

we are judged as we judge others
received as we receive others
forgiven as we forgive others

Can we agree to let God govern our relationships here
and correct all flaws between us in Christ Jesus

THE JUDGMENT OF GOD IN IN====BOTTOMLINE=COUNT THE COST OF LIVING IN THE SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION=HOMOSEXUALITY!!!== Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in GOD'S Kingdom. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9

Yes and no.

For cases where people do not choose or want to be homosexual,
because they confirm it isn't natural for them,
they did not ASK for the spiritual karma they were born into
or the sexual abuse that may have caused it in some cases.

You seem to contradict yourself.

If it is a mental disorder, people didn't choose to be inflicted with it!
That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of.

little man may make all the shameful laws they want but it is GOD THAT HAS THE FINAL WORD!!!

Thank goodness for the Constitution, to protect us from this type of mental illness.

Thank goodness for the Constitution, to protect us from this type of mental illness.

Bottomline=== GOD HAS THE FINAL WORD NOT little man!!!!===Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 corinthians 6:9

Those with more knowledge of homosexuality disagree.

And who would you say has more knowledge of homosexuality ?

Those afflicted by it ?

Those mindless soulless puppets who call themselves Liberals & Progressives and are incapable of thinking for themselves.

The Professionals who study it .
The true professionals who study and understand it are those involved in Ex-Gay therapy aka Gay conversion therapy - If homosexuality were not a disorder then of course there would be no need for conversion. So the so-called professionals who condemn gay conversion without the slightest shred of credible evidence to do so and disregard Scientific objectivity are little more than prostitutes to the Gay Agenda. They have whored off their professionalism to Political correctness and to political pressure.

Who my friend, would you say has more knowledge of Homosexuality ?

Hi Green Bean: I run into this same problem with liberals and progressives, and I am one. most have no idea there is true spiritual healing that has helped people overcome abuse and cases of homosexuality caused by sexual abuse. Most only hear about fraudulent faith healing and traumatizing gay people by punishing them instead of healing sexual abuse. There is fraudulent abusive forced conversion, but that is the opposite of the effective spiritual therapy that has healed homosexuality naturally through forgiveness.

I only found one friend who understood there are BOTH types of cases, some are spiritually born that way by karma, some cases are unnatural caused by sexual abuse, some cases can be healed and some cannot be.

Why this hysteria and imposition that ALL cases HAVE to be the SAME?

Some depression is temporary caused by circumstances and can go away.
Some depression is chronic and is NOT the same as circumstantial.
Some can be healed, and some people have this condition all their lives.
Not all cases are the same in cancer, depression, etc.

Where did this come from that all homosexuality is the same?

As for experts on homosexuality and healing, Dr. Francis MacNutt wrote a book on Can Homosexuality be healed, and makes a distinction between which cases can be.

I would listen to an experienced healer who has worked with people of both cases.

The common factor in cases of healing, whether homosexuality or cancer, addiction or abuse, the key is forgiveness.

So that is why I ask Christians and therapists to agree on this point.
Whether you believe in homosexuality as unnatural or natural,
they key to healing any sick condition is forgiveness.

Unforgiveness blocks the natural healing process so people stay stuck in cycles
of sickness addiction or abuse.

Do you agree that forgiveness is the common factor in all spiritual healing therapy
and recovery, from AA to demonic deliverance? healing all forms of addiction or abuse?

YOU TRY TO IGNORE GOD'S WORD AT YOUR OWN PERIL!==Bottomline=== GOD HAS THE FINAL WORD NOT little man!!!!===Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 corinthians 6:9

YOU TRY TO IGNORE GOD'S WORD AT YOUR OWN PERIL!==Bottomline=== GOD HAS THE FINAL WORD NOT little man!!!!===Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 corinthians 6:9

Which god is that again?

Bottomline=== GOD HAS THE FINAL WORD NOT little man!!!!===Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 corinthians 6:9

OK so we agree that the sins of man have sent us to hell by our own UNFORGIVENESS.
That is the lesson in the OT, that the wages of sin is death and the OT shows the killing.

Now for the NT, the path to SALVATION.
Doesn't Jesus represents divine grace by forgiveness.
so that in order to receive God's forgiveness
we forgive one another in Christ Jesus and hand our relationships over to him.

We agree what causes hell is unforgiveness of sins
What about what saves us by forgiveness in Christ and healing grace

Do you really expect to establish the Kingdom of God
by condemning people to hell for sins, isn't that establishing hell.

So to establish the opposite is to forgive and correct
so we are rejoined and reconciled in Christ?

Are we seeking the path to heaven or to hell?
Which direction are you trying to point and focus on?

thank goodness for the constitution, to protect us from this type of mental illness.

bottomline=== god has the final word not little man!!!!===don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the kingdom of god? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his kingdom. 1 corinthians 6:9

ok so we agree that the sins of man have sent us to hell by our own unforgiveness.
That is the lesson in the ot, that the wages of sin is death and the ot shows the killing.

Now for the nt, the path to salvation.
Doesn't jesus represents divine grace by forgiveness.
So that in order to receive god's forgiveness
we forgive one another in christ jesus and hand our relationships over to him.

what about what saves us by forgiveness in christ and healing grace

do you really expect to establish the kingdom of god

so we are rejoined and reconciled in christ?

the big problem with those living in sexual perversion = they try to say sick sexual perversion is not sin, by doing that they compound their sin by denying the word of god!!!

Which god is that again?

I think our friend is fixed on "idolizing a retributive God" in the OT.
When we agree that is Part I, which marks a stage in human history,
Maybe we can move to Part II where we actually resolve things to reach agreement
and a mature understanding of all this spiritual process.

The rapture is supposed to be close, any day now, order arising from chaos
and solutions arising out of clouds of crisis.

So hopefully our friend won't miss the bus, standing on the street corner preaching about it.

Which god is that again?

I think our friend is fixed on "idolizing a retributive God" in the OT.
When we agree that is Part I, which marks a stage in human history,
Maybe we can move to Part II where we actually resolve things to reach agreement
and a mature understanding of all this spiritual process.

The rapture is supposed to be close, any day now, order arising from chaos
and solutions arising out of clouds of crisis.

So hopefully our friend won't miss the bus, standing on the street corner preaching about it.

THIS IS GOD'S WORD IN THE ""NEW"" TESTMENT!! YOU TRY TO IGNORE GOD'S WORD AT YOUR OWN PERIL!==Bottomline=== GOD HAS THE FINAL WORD NOT little man!!!!===Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 corinthians 6:9

OK so we agree that the sins of man have sent us to hell by our own UNFORGIVENESS.
That is the lesson in the OT, that the wages of sin is death and the OT shows the killing.

Now for the NT, the path to SALVATION.
Doesn't Jesus represents divine grace by forgiveness.
so that in order to receive God's forgiveness
we forgive one another in Christ Jesus and hand our relationships over to him.

What about what saves us by forgiveness in Christ and healing grace

Do you really expect to establish the Kingdom of God

so we are rejoined and reconciled in Christ?

You and other theists are at liberty to sort this out amongst yourselves, on your own, in your private churches and homes and wherever else…

You and other theists are not at liberty, however, to seek to codify the hatred your religion teaches, nor to justify that hate with lies about gay Americans being ‘mentally ill.’

bottomline=== god has the final word not little man!!!!===don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the kingdom of god? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his kingdom. 1 corinthians 6:9

ok so we agree that the sins of man have sent us to hell by our own unforgiveness.
That is the lesson in the ot, that the wages of sin is death and the ot shows the killing.

Now for the nt, the path to salvation.
Doesn't jesus represents divine grace by forgiveness.
So that in order to receive god's forgiveness
we forgive one another in christ jesus and hand our relationships over to him.

what about what saves us by forgiveness in christ and healing grace

do you really expect to establish the kingdom of god

so we are rejoined and reconciled in christ?

you and other theists are at liberty to sort this out amongst yourselves, on your own, in your private churches and homes and wherever else…

you and other theists are not at liberty, however, to seek to codify the hatred your religion teaches, nor to justify that hate with lies about gay americans being ‘mentally ill.’

"in god we trust" one nation under god with liberty and justice for all!!! Why ask for the judgment of sodom and gomorrah???? Think!

1907352_489911301114988_880910823_n.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back