Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder ?

myself and many others , who for fear of reprisals remain silent believe that homosexuality is and always has been a mental disorder and homosexuals should not be deterred from seeking psychological / psychiatric help.

it is not a mental disorder, no matter what you think.

yes!! Homosexuality it is just a sick unnatural choice with a very high price!!

and I AM GETTING FED UP WITH YOUR UNNATURAL CAPS affliction.

It's related to spiritual karma.
Sometimes it is born in the spirit, sometimes it is caused or passed on by unnatural abuse.
Not all cases are the same, some can change some cannot.
It's a spiritual process. So it will take science some time to study and quantify spiritual phenomena and processes; only if there is a scientific consensus can the state make any public policies. As long as people disagree religiously without agreed proof, it remains faith-based. so politics and govt should not make any decisions on spiritual matters such as this.

The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder in 1973 only after years of political pressure from gay activists. The American Psychiatric association board of trustees passed this decision followed by a statement which listed among the reasons for their decision as changing social norms and growing gay rights activism . So basically, a scientific institution was coerced into changing a scientific opinion or classification due to political pressure !

Removing homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses was not triggered by some scientific breakthrough. There was no new fact or set of facts that stimulated this major change. Rather, it was the simple reality that gay people started to kick up a fuss.

In subsequent years the APA has become so politicized , that it has lost any credibility as a Scientific organization and in the words of one former APA President it is totally "Beholden to the Gay Rights Movement"

Myself and many others , who for fear of reprisals remain silent believe that Homosexuality is and always has been a Mental Disorder and Homosexuals should not be deterred from seeking Psychological / Psychiatric Help.

Is homosexuality a mental disorder? No, but it certainly seems to cause a lot of wingnuts to go crazy.

Is homosexuality a mental disorder? Yes, and I've never seen so many people waste so much of their time attempting to defend outright disgusting sexual deviancy. They're as much to blame for the spread of homosexuality as the homosexuals themselves. Homos need mental help, not told that their perverted behavior is OK.
If their 'preverted' behavior does not impact you directly, who's business is it? Homosexuals don't 'recruit'. They are adults in the privacy of their own homes like any heterosexual couple. Homosexuals are not, by default, child molesters. Heterosexuals claim the majority of pedophiles. Homosexuals hold jobs, they pay taxes and hold American citizenship. Most, like most heterosexuals, are sober, responsible members of the community. I think the LBGT community wants nothing more than simple tolerance and respect for their accomplishments, not their sexuality. Do you expect or demand respect for your sexuality? I don't and I'm straight.

Think of them as perverted if you will. Unless promiscuity is an issue (an issue not exclusive of homosexuals), I say live and let live. I see no harm at all.

Is homosexuality a mental disorder? No, but it certainly seems to cause a lot of wingnuts to go crazy.

Is homosexuality a mental disorder? Yes, and I've never seen so many people waste so much of their time attempting to defend outright disgusting sexual deviancy. They're as much to blame for the spread of homosexuality as the homosexuals themselves. Homos need mental help, not told that their perverted behavior is OK.
If their 'preverted' behavior does not impact you directly, who's business is it? Homosexuals don't 'recruit'. They are adults in the privacy of their own homes like any heterosexual couple. Homosexuals are not, by default, child molesters. Heterosexuals claim the majority of pedophiles. Homosexuals hold jobs, they pay taxes and hold American citizenship. Most, like most heterosexuals, are sober, responsible members of the community. I think the LBGT community wants nothing more than simple tolerance and respect for their accomplishments, not their sexuality. Do you expect or demand respect for your sexuality? I don't and I'm straight.

Think of them as perverted if you will. Unless promiscuity is an issue (an issue not exclusive of homosexuals), I say live and let live. I see no harm at all.

That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of.
ROMANS 1:26-28

Myself and many others , who for fear of reprisals remain silent believe that Homosexuality is and always has been a Mental Disorder and Homosexuals should not be deterred from seeking Psychological / Psychiatric Help.

It is not a mental disorder, no matter what you think.

YES!! Homosexuality IT IS JUST A SICK UNNATURAL CHOICE WITH A VERY HIGH PRICE!!
Those with more knowledge of homosexuality disagree.

If homosexuality is a mental disorder, no one could bash it out of their psyches with a Bible.

Yes and no.

For cases where people do not choose or want to be homosexual,
because they confirm it isn't natural for them,
they did not ASK for the spiritual karma they were born into
or the sexual abuse that may have caused it in some cases.

You seem to contradict yourself.

If it is a mental disorder, people didn't choose to be inflicted with it!

Yes and no.

That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of.

Yes and no.

Prove God exists in order to validate your argument.

Yes and no.

little man may make all the shameful laws they want but it is GOD THAT HAS THE FINAL WORD!!!

If homosexuality is a mental disorder, no one could bash it out of their psyches with a Bible.

Not bash it out of them with a Bible.
But heal past abuses with forgiveness that breaks the cycle.
And once that abuse is healed, then any unnatural sexual patterns it caused
can also be healed. by forgiveness and healing, not bashing judgment or punishment.

You are right. I have never heard of anyone healed that way.
The spiritual healing that has healed unnatural cases of homosexuality,
is based on forgiveness therapy (that also heals cancer, drug addiction, schizophrenia, and other diseases in cases of generational sickness treated by Christian deliverance prayer).

If these debates and studies on homosexuality
lead to medical research and proof of spiritual healing curing all forms
of physical and mental abuse, addiction, disease and even unhealthy relationships,
then many more people will benefit from this knowledge.

The gay people and advocates who were so persecuted and hated
just might lead to solutions that free many more people from suffering and death.

When medical science proves the same methods that heal unnatural
cases of homosexuality also heal many other diseases and social ills.

Who actually CHOOSES to become a homosexual? They were born that way. Has nothing to do with mental illness. Not a shrink and not a doc, but that is what I believe. Who would want the shunning, the ridicule, the hate by CHOICE? Nobody.

And who would you say has more knowledge of homosexuality ?

Those afflicted by it ?

Those mindless soulless puppets who call themselves Liberals & Progressives and are incapable of thinking for themselves.

The Professionals who study it .
The true professionals who study and understand it are those involved in Ex-Gay therapy aka Gay conversion therapy - If homosexuality were not a disorder then of course there would be no need for conversion. So the so-called professionals who condemn gay conversion without the slightest shred of credible evidence to do so and disregard Scientific objectivity are little more than prostitutes to the Gay Agenda. They have whored off their professionalism to Political correctness and to political pressure.

Who my friend, would you say has more knowledge of Homosexuality ?

who actually chooses to become a homosexual? They were born that way. Has nothing to do with mental illness. Not a shrink and not a doc, but that is what i believe. Who would want the shunning, the ridicule, the hate by choice? Nobody.

sexual perversion is a choice like all sin is!!!

Who actually CHOOSES to become a homosexual? They were born that way. Has nothing to do with mental illness. Not a shrink and not a doc, but that is what I believe. Who would want the shunning, the ridicule, the hate by CHOICE? Nobody.

Who chooses to be obese, anorexic, a Crack Head, A meth addict, a junkie, an alcoholic, a pedophile, a pig fucker. No kid wakes up one day and says I wanna be a pervert when I grow up.

Not all the choices we make in life are conscious choices. I spent some years of my life as a Drug Addict, I pulled myself out of that and feel no shame - the shame would have been to have never tried - homosexuals are no diff.from other addicts they are sick - there is shame in being Gay , nothing to show "Pride" in - there is no shame in seeking to escape it. Although the Drug Dealers of Gay Addiction, the Gay Agendaites preach otherwise

GISMYS: I Don't know your God . But My God does not sent human beings to an eternal torment in Lakes of Fire for unconscious choices. I do agree that Sexual Perversion is a choice the Dark side of The Human Psyche envelops many of our Brothers and Sisters in - You Like to call that Dark Side Satan. Satan tempts man as your Bible says he tempted Jesus - I don't hate my brothers and sisters for falling prey to his many temptations - I pity them and will help those I can - whether they be addicts to substances or sexual perversion - Tough Love is my medicine.

C CLAYTON: You think you know Hate ? You Ain't seen nothing Pal - you haven't got a friggin clue as to what REAL HATE looks like and what REAL HATE can do. Come back and talk to me when you graduate High School in a few years.

Last edited:

1. for the cases of homosexuality where people cannot change but were made that way by God (ie some eunuchs are made by god and some by man)
I agree that these past sins of infidelity can create generational karma and curses
where future generations suffer the sins of the father until the fourth and fifth generation.

so yes, this does explain why some people are born that way and cannot change
it is the consequence of past sins
so the suffering inflicted on them by society is hell

thank you for proving this point. your judgment and torment fulfills the warning in the Bible

all the bullying, suicides, lynching of gays as hate crimes. blame for AIDS.
all this is hell for past sins visited on future generations until these are forgiven and healed

2. for cases of homosexuality healed in Christ Jesus
this is achieved and received by forgiveness
not by judgment or punishment

I have never known a single person who came to healing in Christ by
being lectured by the Bible

The spiritual healers I have known who healed people of homosexual abuse
teach forgiveness and do not judge or preach at people which "provokes anger"

How many people have you healed by preaching to them this way?

I think I will follow the teachings of those who have healed
cancer, mental illness, demonic voices, and saved people from dying
by praying for forgiveness and restoration. not judgment punishment or rejection.

I pray that you and I reach agreement in Christ to uplift more people
and stop all this cycle of sin and suffering. My apologies if we misunderstood each other.
As neighbors in Christ, I trust that we do agree on God's laws but may
have different ways to explain how we got there. God bless you with wisdom and clarity.

that is why god let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against god’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 and the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 so it was that when they gave god up and would not even acknowledge him, god gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of.
Romans 1:26-28

1. For the cases of homosexuality where people cannot change but were made that way by god (ie some eunuchs are made by god and some by man)
i agree that these past sins of infidelity can create generational karma and curses
where future generations suffer the sins of the father until the fourth and fifth generation.

So yes, this does explain why some people are born that way and cannot change
it is the consequence of past sins
so the suffering inflicted on them by society is hell

thank you for proving this point. Your judgment and torment fulfills the warning in the bible

all the bullying, suicides, lynching of gays as hate crimes. Blame for aids.
All this is hell for past sins visited on future generations until these are forgiven and healed

2. For cases of homosexuality healed in christ jesus
this is achieved and received by forgiveness
not by judgment or punishment

i have never known a single person who came to healing in christ by
being lectured by the bible

the spiritual healers i have known who healed people of homosexual abuse
teach forgiveness and do not judge or preach at people which "provokes anger"

how many people have you healed by preaching to them this way?

I think i will follow the teachings of those who have healed
cancer, mental illness, demonic voices, and saved people from dying
by praying for forgiveness and restoration. Not judgment punishment or rejection.

I pray that you and i reach agreement in christ to uplift more people
and stop all this cycle of sin and suffering. My apologies if we misunderstood each other.
As neighbors in christ, i trust that we do agree on god's laws but may
have different ways to explain how we got there. God bless you with wisdom and clarity.

god says his word will not return void,i believe god's word!!!!and you???

Forum List

Back