Is Hunters Book a laundered way to tap into and spend his corruption money?

This is a big scam the Democrats have been using for decades.

A Democrat moron writes a stupid book that very few people really would give a shit about.

However, the Democrat special interest groups buy the books and it becomes a defacto payoff.

The Clintons and Obamas made millions that way.

Looks like the Bidens are getting on that gravy train. Look for the Chinese to buy many copies of the book.

Democrats, scum of America.

You are Still making false claims about the stake in the publishing co. as an ad hominem smokescreen argument.
I don’t think you understand what ad hominem means.

Facts are that Penguin isn’t controlled by the other publisher.
See you can never admit to anything it's in your rules for radicals handbook.
And regarding arguments redirecting the subject to the person, the term Ad Hominem has grown to be any sort of smokescreen and avoidance technique, because it's "attacking the intelligence of the person" by thinking you can get one over on them instead of addressing the issue.
I list the many techniques in the first chapter of my book, which has been read by many Presidents and Secretary of States.

Susan Rice increased her wealth 400% during Trumps 4 years in office, to a whopping
149 million. Either she's corrupt as all hell or as she said, she made a ton of money in the stock market during the Trump booming economy.
Their inside trading using their classified briefings, helps.

Forum List

Back