🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

Where did you read that it can only change with a formal agreement with Palestine and Israel ?

The Jewish State

"(b) A Jewish State called Israel exists in Palestine and there are no sound reasons for assuming that it will not continue to do so.

Boundary determination

"(c) The boundaries of this new State must finally be fixed either by formal agreement between the parties concerned or failing that, by the United Nations.

1949.I.13 of 31 December 1948

Please try to keep up.

Interesting. Now read my question again, becasue you didn't answer it. I asked about land, not boundaries

Where did you read that it can only change with a formal agreement with Palestine and Israel ?

The Jewish State

"(b) A Jewish State called Israel exists in Palestine and there are no sound reasons for assuming that it will not continue to do so.

Boundary determination

"(c) The boundaries of this new State must finally be fixed either by formal agreement between the parties concerned or failing that, by the United Nations.

1949.I.13 of 31 December 1948

Please try to keep up.

Interesting. Now read my question again, becasue you didn't answer it. I asked about land, not boundaries

I answered the one you asked. Which other question was it?

Boundaries define the location of land. Duh!

Last edited:
You said 'Palestine' has to transfer land to Israel in order for Israel to acquire land.

You said 'Palestine' has to transfer land to Israel in order for Israel to acquire land.

Indeed, that is standard international law.

What law would that be ?

Also, how could that be true if the Palestinians had no sovereignty over the land. They owned land and lived on it, that's it.

Resolution 181 was a plan to have Palestine give half of its land to Israel. The Palestinians rejected the plan. Case closed. Resolution 181 didn't happen.

Where did the Palestinians get the authority to reject the plan?

You are not a deep thinker, are you?

Indeed, that is standard international law.

What law would that be ?

Also, how could that be true if the Palestinians had no sovereignty over the land. They owned land and lived on it, that's it.

Resolution 181 was a plan to have Palestine give half of its land to Israel. The Palestinians rejected the plan. Case closed. Resolution 181 didn't happen.

Holy deflection batman !
The Jews accepted, and the day after the mandate ended, they declared independence, which was recognized by many countries, including the U.S

Anyway, back to my question, what international law were you talking about two posts ago ?

What law would that be ?

Holy deflection batman !
The Jews accepted, and the day after the mandate ended, they declared independence, which was recognized by many countries, including the U.S

Anyway, back to my question, what international law were you talking about two posts ago ?

Israel declared independence without any land.

The Palestinians declared independence in its own territory in 1948 and was recognized by five states.

Do you have a point?

Holy deflection batman !

The Palestinians declared independence in its own territory in 1948 and was recognized by five states.

Do you have a point?

how about answering my question, and then we can discuss declaring independence.
Stop, as you say, dancing around the issue :banana:

Holy deflection batman !

Do you have a point?

how about answering my question, and then we can discuss declaring independence.

It is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force.

The right to self determination includes the right to territorial integrity.

Do you have a point?

There was no use of force when Israel declared independence .

You still didn't answer my question . If you can;t answer it, just say so, I don't care. I'm not gonna make fun of you or anything .
I've admitted to you several times in the past that I was unable to provide a link for my claim. No big deal ffs!

You still didn't answer my question . If you can;t answer it, just say so, I don't care. I'm not gonna make fun of you or anything .
I've admitted to you several times in the past that I was unable to provide a link for my claim. No big deal ffs!

Sure, 750,000 Palestinians left the key in the door and flowers and candy on the pillow when Israel peacefully requested that they leave their homes.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sure, 750,000 Palestinians left the key in the door and flowers and candy on the pillow when Israel peacefully requested that they leave their homes.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You know full well that Israel did not expel all of them.

SO back to that international law you were talking about.... Anything ???!??!

Last edited:

You know full well that Israel did expel all of them.

SO back to that international law you were talking about.... Anything ???!??!

Cognitive dissonance extraordinaire.

The "state" of Israel exists in Palestine. The only thing that can change that is a formal agreement between Israel and Palestine.
So, who was that sheikh, shakh, emir, pasha, sultan, president, prime-minister of that "state of palestine"? That info thoroughly we miss.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I think you misread that.

P F Tinmore, et al,

And here is the circle I was telling you about.

I am not questioning your sources. I question the relevancy.

Your last UN link ( United Nations General Assembly Adopts Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy - United Nations Action to Counter Terrorism ) was about international terrorism. How does that apply to the Palestinians who have not attacked outside their own territory for 40 years?
(COMMENT)

You don't recognize Israel as an Independent sovereign state. You still think it is Palestine.

So we end the discussion here; as I said in Post # 686. You are following HAMAS and PNA doctrine.

I think it depends on whether you read and understand the law, or, HAMAS. But any attack on Israel is "international." This is why the Palestinians need contained and quarantined.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, you keep dancing around this issue. From your link:

The Jewish State

Boundary determination

SOURCE: 1949.I.13 31 December 1948

The "state" of Israel exists in Palestine. The only thing that can change that is a formal agreement between Israel and Palestine.
(COMMENT)

Clear it implies a "Jewish State." It does not imply a "Palestinian State;" nor did it intend to. The Armistice Arrangements were made with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. There was no Armistice with the Palestinians because there was no State of Palestine to have a government.

Until such an agreement is made, Israel will continue to sit inside Palestine on Palestinian land by military force.
(COMMENT)

Israel sits on top of what was known as the Territory under the former Mandate of Palestine. At the time of the 1948 War, the 1967 War and even the 1973 War, there was no "State of Palestine."

Now explain how attacks on Israel can be considered international terrorism.
(COMMENT)

Easy, there is a State of Israel. There is no State of Palestine except for the 1988 Declaration made by the PLO. Israel was already established as a State.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back