Is it acceptable for the government to force on you something you do not want?

Even if it saves my life, the government has no right to force me to take any insurance, unless required for a license for something I choose, like driving a car. My greatest objection to health care managed by any government is that I have no choice about which doctor I will see or what treatment will be paid. If I believed doctors I would have already been dead four times, but instead I make my own choice of something better that insurance would not pay for anyway. Whatever the insurance covers should be 100% our own choice, especially not any government dumb rule.

I'm not sure that I know what you are bitching about. In 1963, the government told me that I was going to Vietnam to kill people for no particular reason. I don't recall being given a choice in the matter.

Even if it saves my life, the government has no right to force me to take any insurance, unless required for a license for something I choose, like driving a car. My greatest objection to health care managed by any government is that I have no choice about which doctor I will see or what treatment will be paid. If I believed doctors I would have already been dead four times, but instead I make my own choice of something better that insurance would not pay for anyway. Whatever the insurance covers should be 100% our own choice, especially not any government dumb rule.

Of course they can

Do you know what belonging to a society entails?

The society argument is lame and invalid

Of course they can

Do you know what belonging to a society entails?

It means being responsible for yourself and not expecting someone else to feed you, clothe you, and subsidize your insurance under Obamacare exchanges.

I'm not sure that I know what you are bitching about. In 1963, the government told me that I was going to Vietnam to kill people for no particular reason. I don't recall being given a choice in the matter.

You could have joined the Run Off To Canada cowards that were later pardoned by a Liberal piece of shit President in the same mold as the one we have today.

Fuck that, when you hit me with your car you better have insurance. What? Trust that people will pay you out of pocket or something?

What if it's your fault? You better have insurance.

No because I dont want too.

See how fucking stupid that is?
then you get your license suspended and get arrested if found driving

you not having health ins has little to no impact on the rest of us.

but fining me for not having it has a big impact

Too many people think the purpose of health insurance and the purpose of auto insurance is the same thing. My health insurance is designed to protect me. Since my State only requires liability insurance on a vehicle, it's designed to protect the other guy if it's my fault.
ACA is designed to protect you and the other guy.

wow the government forces me to do stuff daily that i do not like......i hate sales taxes...gas taxes...hate to pay them.....and i am not to fond of any type of zoning....personally i would like to have a pig sty just to piss one neighbor off but alas the government says no to that...the list just goes on and on....

and yes two thumbs..mean liberals have forced it all upon you.....

Are you forced to pay sales tax simply because you exist?

Is there no where you can go to live in a pig sty?

See the difference?

Fuck that, when you hit me with your car you better have insurance. What? Trust that people will pay you out of pocket or something?

Too many people think the purpose of health insurance and the purpose of auto insurance is the same thing. My health insurance is designed to protect me. Since my State only requires liability insurance on a vehicle, it's designed to protect the other guy if it's my fault.

I had very good insurance before HusseinoCare. I was already protected.

Thats great and all but what about my fucked up vehicle?

The problem is you equate health insurance and auto insurance as similar things. Do you know the purpose of auto insurance? Do you know the purpose of health insurance? The purposes aren't the same.

Do you know what a point is?

Thats great and all but what about my fucked up vehicle?

Depends on who is at fault.

The problem is you equate health insurance and auto insurance as similar things. Do you know the purpose of auto insurance? Do you know the purpose of health insurance? The purposes aren't the same.

Seems you didn't get the one I made.

So what? If the ACA is designed to protect the other guy just like in car insurance why would you say the purpose is not the same without being more specific? Are you saying the ACA doesnt take care of autos or it doesnt take care of the other persons interests?

It is wrong for the government to tell
Me what I can and cannot do. Unless the thing that I want to do denies someone else their rights.
Is that simply your opinion or a fact?

It is a fact.
Actually the only fact is you are ignorant of what "wrong" means.

"Contrary to conscience, morality, or law:"

Since the ACA is law you are mistaken.

Did I mention the Obamacare you stupid fuck?

Oh sorry, ahem...Your point is that health insurance is not the same as Auto insurance? Thats your point? That two different things are not the same thing?

It is wrong for the government to tell
Me what I can and cannot do. Unless the thing that I want to do denies someone else their rights.
Is that simply your opinion or a fact?

It is a fact.
Actually the only fact is you are ignorant of what "wrong" means.

"Contrary to conscience, morality, or law:"

Since the ACA is law you are mistaken.

Did I mention the Obamacare you stupid fuck?
No but the OP we are discussing does. No wonder you sounded like an idiot. You were off topic.

Oh sorry, ahem...Your point is that health insurance is not the same as Auto insurance? Thats your point? That two different things are not the same thing?
That guy must be brilliant to figure that one out. :laugh:

That guy must be brilliant to figure that one out. :laugh:

Tell me about it...This guy is onto something.

Or maybe just ON something

So what? If the ACA is designed to protect the other guy just like in car insurance why would you say the purpose is not the same without being more specific? Are you saying the ACA doesnt take care of autos or it doesnt take care of the other persons interests?

My health insurance is designed to take care of me, not you or anyone else and vice versa. That means health insurance is designed to protect the one for which the coverage is applied. My healthcare insurance doesn't protect you. In my State, the only auto coverage I'm required to have is liability. That means if I cause a wreck, my insurance covers damage to the other guy's car but provides no coverage for fixing mine. That's different

Forum List

Back